In fight against gangs, Ontario has o...

In fight against gangs, Ontario has outpaced Pomona

There are 69 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from May 28, 2009, titled In fight against gangs, Ontario has outpaced Pomona. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

In many ways, Ontario and Pomona are a lot alike. Both cities have 19th-century agricultural roots.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

CBEAR

United States

#24 May 5, 2013
EUCLID AN ACACIA ST. ACACIA CRIP. EASTSIDE ONTARIO
P town

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Jun 15, 2013
POMONA 420k
OrangeGrove

Ontario, CA

#26 Jul 1, 2013
CBEAR wrote:
EUCLID AN ACACIA ST. ACACIA CRIP. EASTSIDE ONTARIO
Really? I never knew.
OrangeGrove

Ontario, CA

#27 Jul 1, 2013
billz wrote:
I grew up in Ontario, it was really bad for blacks in the early 90's. Chaffey had race wars and blacks were getting slaughtered. For every one black there were 10 eses and that's not an exaggeration. Luckily I was only in elementary school during the early 90s so I never had to go through that, but my older brother did. OVS was the biggest and most serious gang during that time. There was also 4th street Tongan crip and c9. That's all I knew about as a little kid and I feared all gangs. I don't know what's considered the south and north side. Anything north of Holt is how I always put it. I would say currently the Southside is a lot better. Creekside, Archibald ranch etc. It's almost Norco.
Creekside is nice. I just moved over on Archibald and Riverside Dr. We need a hood over here, Archys 3300 Block, maybe. Or start one in Eastvale, EVLs EastValeLocs lol
The 1

United States

#28 Jul 9, 2013
F$@& all yall weak a#% nothin a#% wanna c a#%sorry a#% sewer rat a#% eses in ontario ... U knw who run this ..
Ck Bk All Day

Pomona, CA

#29 Jul 10, 2013
You CRABS are funny...really funny
The 1 wrote:
F$@& all yall weak a#% nothin a#% wanna c a#%sorry a#% sewer rat a#% eses in ontario ... U knw who run this ..
k90e9r

United States

#30 Jul 11, 2013
Blacks do no real damage in onta
k90e9r

United States

#31 Jul 11, 2013
OrangeGrove wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I never knew.
bull hell no thats right across from de anza park thats all onterio black angels
k90e9r

United States

#32 Jul 11, 2013
High And Krazy wrote:
Smf d4w bws? Get the fukkk outa here haahaha those ain't no gangs just a bunch of tagger a$s kids who know nothing about gang banging.. come 2 pomona were its really active.. no sh!t ontario outpaced pomona that's because pomona stays active and ontario isn't.. get with the biz and then speak on it.
onta has most there shit on lock lok no outsiders set up shop in there city,any vatos try onts will handle best believe.pomona is just a bunch of different vatos thinking they run the city but everyone knows that pomona is mainly 12st city,i c thoughs vatos walking around other so called varrios in pomona like nothing
039KLICK

Ontario, CA

#33 Jul 11, 2013
Shout out to my Bigg homey Junior ONTERIO BLACK ANGELS

O.B.A's
Skt909

Ontario, CA

#35 Jul 17, 2013
Nothing's Sweeter Then A SUNKiST Streeter !
WHY DUB EN KREW

Ontario, CA

#36 Aug 20, 2013
.does anybody know of the c9s i heard they just came here or some bullshit on how these foos banged on my lil homie so he said lets fade he fought a few so they beat him up n shanked him.i heard of them only once but im always roaming from philadelphia to 6th street and this is the first time i heard of them
WHY DUB EN KREW

Ontario, CA

#37 Aug 20, 2013
OrangeGrove wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I never knew.
hows that?euclid and acacia is south of ontario. it would be rare to see some crips banging in their hood it would never happen.
SMFRRR

Ontario, CA

#38 Aug 21, 2013
SMFR
lil steve

Calabasas, CA

#39 Aug 22, 2013
After ontario police department locked up 10 active Dstreet DPR members the area is more calm even though they respected every Resident of the area my older brother knew them they always said wassup lil homie to all the younger kids i personally think opd just took them out cause black people snitched all of them out
SMFRRR

Ontario, CA

#40 Aug 22, 2013
sick minded family retaliating. SMFR
SMFRRR

Ontario, CA

#41 Aug 22, 2013
smfr aint no lil click of smfc, they beef it with them cats.
onterio wrote:
<quoted text>
Smfr is just alil click off of SMFC...SMFC is much older they are less in numbers but very active
039KLICK

Ontario, CA

#42 Aug 29, 2013
OCP Still active in ONTERIO!
ONLY CRIME PAYS
SMFRRR

Ontario, CA

#43 Aug 30, 2013
SMFR all around,,,
039KLICK

Ontario, CA

#46 Sep 23, 2013
Smh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fontana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
30 day Police Impound 4 hr ProsCons 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr stewart scott 29,781
Pizza Man shot at The Four Seasons (Apr '09) 15 hr 4rsgold 9
News Alta Loma High School teacher found dead on New... (Jan '10) 23 hr haaam 250
Lesbian snapchat users? (Oct '14) Mon Lolgurllol2 100
News Maternity tourism websites target pregnant Chin... Mon PeanutButtercup 2
News 6 Hospitalized After Mysterious Odor Hits Mira ... Sun Jim 1
More from around the web

Fontana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]