Pit Bull Sterilization Ordinance: Cou...

Pit Bull Sterilization Ordinance: County Supervisors Vote 5-0 to Approve

There are 7 comments on the Patch.com story from Oct 8, 2013, titled Pit Bull Sterilization Ordinance: County Supervisors Vote 5-0 to Approve. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Citing public safety concerns and the need to bring the breed's population down, Riverside County supervisors on Tuesday approved an ordinance mandating that, with a few exceptions, pit bull dogs older than four months in unincorporated communities be sterilized.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Mark

Chatsworth, CA

#1 Oct 9, 2013
It's about time!!!!!
joeschmoe

Chatsworth, CA

#2 Oct 13, 2013
Agreed!! Pits and all their nick name breeds (American Bulldog etc) need to be sterilized out of existence. Some say "there are no bad Pits, just irresponsible owners". Fine, then sterilize the owners out of existence too.
rickyvee

Van Nuys, CA

#3 May 7, 2015
joeschmoe wrote:
Agreed!! Pits and all their nick name breeds (American Bulldog etc) need to be sterilized out of existence. Some say "there are no bad Pits, just irresponsible owners". Fine, then sterilize the owners out of existence too.
this may have been the most stupid thing I have ever heard, what we should do is sterilize retards like you so naive rumors can be taken from existence German Shepherd and golden retrievers are also dangerous, pits are just protective. there's always retards out there like you Giving these loving dogs a bad name. I hope to god you get bit in the ass.
American Bulldog owner

San Diego, CA

#4 May 18, 2015
rickyvee wrote:
<quoted text>
this may have been the most stupid thing I have ever heard, what we should do is sterilize retards like you so naive rumors can be taken from existence German Shepherd and golden retrievers are also dangerous, pits are just protective. there's always retards out there like you Giving these loving dogs a bad name. I hope to god you get bit in the ass.
American Bulldog owner.
I'd go a little futher than u Rickyvee, as an American Bulldog owner I say let's not only sterilize these people, let's hasen them along their journey to heaven! Them we who r left can be free to own whatever animal we choose to love n be loved back by. Just yestarday my lovely 3 yr old American Bulldog wanted out, so I let her outside (our yard is large n fenced), after a few min she came back to me whining n scratching at me, then took off toward our blackberry bushes ( they r in bloom), after a couple of times doing this I finally got that she wanted me to follow her which I did. On the ground by the bushes on its back wings stuck in the mud was a bee, now my dog wanted me to do something to help the poor thing, it was struggling but not able to free itself. I freed it n cleaned it's wings, after a few moments the bee started flapping it 's wings finally took off. My dog jumping in the air barking, her tail wagging a hundred miles an hr. She danced happily following the bee to the fence n barked harder after the bee left our yard! The whole time I was helping the bee she was watchin intently, making sure her little charge wasn't being harmed, she was so happy when I let it go n it flew away! Yeah real killer I got here! Hurry up lady we need to get her sterilized outta existence! Smdh @ amazingly stupid people, too bad we can't sterilize stupid people then people like her wouldn' t be here to say such mean n nasty things!!
laurelishish

Perris, CA

#5 May 18, 2015
Best solution is to separate these dogs from their bad owners who train them to be extra aggressive to guard over their meth lab and pot gardens, or to make money fighting them.
laurelishish

Perris, CA

#6 May 18, 2015
Best solution is to separate these dogs from their bad owners who are the REAL life forms who need to be sterilized. I'm referring to the people who are abusive toward the dogs, or who train them to be extra aggressive and also to guard over their meth lab and pot gardens, or worse yet, to make money using them as fighting dogs.
marg

Santa Ana, CA

#7 May 20, 2015
Ligaya Fabian of 1631 el camino real #8, Tustin ca 92780 jumpshipped her flight at LAX from germany to Canada. She also paid 5000.00 to obtain a California driverís license to a dmv employee back in 2000. her license was revoked when dmv investigated her records. She also used fake documents and claimed citizenship to work at leisure world in lake forest for joan minter. She recently obtained a green card through a petition from her daughter Janice sibug aka Janice souma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fontana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 min Trojan 34,797
1505 N. Waterman Ave. San Bernardino, CA 92404 3 hr SB VALLEY COLLEGE... 19
Review: San Bernardino Valley College LDC 8 hr SB VALLEY COLLEGE... 1
Corey Miller Minor Leagues Statistics & History... Fri reggin 1
Corey Miller Stats, Highlights, Bio | MiLB.com ... Fri reggin 1
News Man arrested in fatal shooting (Jul '08) Oct 23 Rahman Garrett II 100
News Four charged in fatal Rialto shooting (Aug '10) Sep '17 vampire 14

Fontana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fontana Mortgages