Mother, daughter suing Montgomery County Sheriff's Office

Jan 3, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Gazette

To read the entire lawsuit filed by Patricia Wallace and Courtney Dopp against the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office and several of its employees, click HERE .

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Mar 15, 2010
joe

Troy, NY

#1 Mar 12, 2009
this
joe

Troy, NY

#2 Mar 12, 2009
this does not sound good
Roger

Nedrow, NY

#3 Nov 14, 2009
Next time they should bring some old woman alignment tools like tazers and flamable mace.
Jax

Corinth, NY

#4 Nov 19, 2009
The attorney on this case is a typical ambulance chaser, he and his associate would file a lawsuit against their mothers if they thought they could make a buck! ie. the following, when an attorney does not comment you know they are guilty:

"Though calling into question an attorney's "candor and honesty," a federal judge has declined to sanction him for suggesting that the judge may have had improper ex parte communications with the attorney's adversary in bitter litigation over strip-search policies at an upstate New York jail.

Northern District of New York Judge Gary L. Sharpe said it is his policy to "err on the side of caution" when considering sanctions that could affect an attorney's ability to represent clients in court and otherwise make a living.

But Sharpe chided attorney Elmer R. Keach III of upstate Amsterdam for making the "troubling" accusation that the judge had acted improperly and noted Keach's six-year history of "uncivil behavior and discovery abuse" before him and other Northern District judges.

Sharpe suggested that Keach's integrity was at risk.

At the same hearing, Sharpe recited the problems Keach has had with other Northern District judges.

"You have been dancing on a thin wire for a long time in this district, Keach," Sharpe told him. "And you ought to be mindful of what you said about a half an hour ago that these kinds of proceedings have a dramatic impact on your ability to earn a living in a variety of courts in a variety of jurisdictions. I appreciate that. I'm not sure that you appreciate it."

Sharpe wrote that Keach's accusation of improper ex parte communications and his explanation for wanting to unseal the settlement records "cause the court to question his candor and honesty."

Keach did not return calls for comment.

Judge Doubts Lawyer's Honesty but Opts for Warning, Not Sanction"
Joel Stashenko
New York Law Journal
March 10, 2009
Nightstick 009

Albany, NY

#5 Jan 21, 2010
He's a blood sucker. Rat faced blood sucker.
carol

Fonda, NY

#6 Mar 15, 2010
so did they win?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fonda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
throwback thursday! 11 hr mullet 2
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Fri Lol 16,781
Bridge Aug 28 barefoot 6
Defamation of character in print Aug 27 mullet 2
pat zarrelli is gay... Aug 27 comeonman 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 27 Vote Zornow 6,408
Renison celebrates 99th birthday Aug 27 Nina 1
•••
•••
•••

Fonda Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fonda People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••