Three men charged with arson in Fon.....

Three men charged with arson in Fon.....

There are 6 comments on the Gloversville Leader-Herald story from Jul 6, 2010, titled Three men charged with arson in Fon...... In it, Gloversville Leader-Herald reports that:

Three men in their late teens have been charged with arson in connection with the Monday night fire that destroyed a former video store in the village.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gloversville Leader-Herald.

Dang Skippy

Schenectady, NY

#1 Jul 7, 2010
All three of these kids are certifiable nut bags. I hear Moak and Price live in a shitty mobile home that doesn't even have plumbing. They crap in a bucket and throw it out the window. Parisi is so whacked out he wore a cowboy outfit around town before becoming Mr. Militant and then was walking around in full camoflauge outfit. Nuts all of em. Every town has em. I can settle for non violent nuts, not the fire starting nuts. Gotta be something in the water, or paint chips these freaks ate when they were kids?
brian

United States

#2 Jul 7, 2010
wow skippy you really need to grow up saying that stuff yea they are crazy for doing that but you dont need to make up lies and say they shit in a bucket and throw it out the window you must be someone who dont like them or they got the best of you cause i know them boys and its not true
Bigh

Schenectady, NY

#3 Jul 7, 2010
I know a dog named Brian. He's a geek, and talks to a baby. Thos nit wits should be shot. I think all nit wits should be shot. Your on that list there Brian.
smegma

Schenectady, NY

#4 Jul 9, 2010
Bigh, dude your not right. The fire was an arson. It's one of the most despicable crimes. Anyone involved is mentally ill and should be confined permanently, as should sex offenders.
barnone

Clifton Park, NY

#5 Jul 14, 2010
Not only was it an arson, they are lucky that nobody was killed in the nearby homes. No respect for the general public and there should be no deal made by the DA office. They want to act like criminals lets treat them as one and lock them away from the decent folks.
angry

United States

#6 Jul 25, 2010
What those boys did was really mindless...no consideration for nearby tenants - who I know, and are now homeless because their building is now inhabitable! Despicable!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fonda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fulton County “FAKE” News 5 hr local citizen 2
Burky Caught with Ho in Village Truck 18 hr Earl 14
New Business in Ft Plain Sun Tony K 7
Grace R Andrews Boel (Feb '17) Sat Troll 43
Flat Creek Border Collies - ANIMAL CRUELTY!!! (Dec '13) Dec 7 Penny5522 385
Donny kretser Dec 6 Bi guy 4
Dave Smith single ? (Jan '16) Dec 5 Ash 18

Fonda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance