marriots an ther dogs
You people make me sick

Cambridge, MA

#41 Feb 1, 2013
Some people actually have hearts, and sorry but I can't help all of the people starving around the world, however I can play a part in my own community and be educated about what is happening. And to be truthful, anyone who looks at the amount of overbreeding going on there some, will tell you those animals are NOT healthy. I will be writing a letter in hopes that our society will no longer allow people to live like this. And, I am personally invested in this situation, so I have my priorities straight, thanks. People like you, who actually defend these rediculous people, shouldn't have animals yourself.
Anon

New York, NY

#42 Feb 1, 2013
chillout wrote:
omg will you people calm down! people are dieing and starving eveyday around the world theres more to worry about than how many dogs people own or if someone has a pig... everyone needs to go get a job worry about your own lives and stop being such busy bodies who cares oh and by the way a dog is still a dog its not a baby that has to wrapped in a blankey all night long get your priorities straight
I have a full time job, I also am a mother and stepmother and wife I take care of my priorities! Just because people advocate on this site to try and stop the years of abuse that these and many other animals endured by the hands of the Marriott's does not mean that they are jobless and dont have priorities, it means they have a heart and wanna take a stand for whats right! These animals dont have a voice they can not go to the DA and tell him how badly they were treated, we have to be their voice. I dont know about everyone else my my animals are spoiled and just like my children!
Have you not read all the concerns for the children in the Marriots home? It's time for people to take a stand and tell everyone exactly what they know when it comes to these animals and children! We have to be their voice we need to tell the offiacials that we are sick of the ongoing abuse to both the children and animals!
Everyone needs to play their part to make our communities and better and safer place for all living things.
Anon

New York, NY

#43 Feb 1, 2013
And if anyone knows that these children are being abused,mistreated or not cared for properly I beg of you to contact the state hotline and help the children. I know many of the children are older and can speak to the school for themselfs but abused children tend not to in fear of being in trouble for telling! Again only use the number if you know these children are not being taken care of properly!
1-800-342-3720

I too am very invested in this and will continue to get the word out about these people and do my share of letter writing to help ensure these people get locked up!
scott nichols

Canajoharie, NY

#44 Feb 1, 2013
wow realy u just dont stop u think u no so much but truth be ur a fort plain slut that hides behind a computer now i was being nice but when u brig the kids in it u went to far the kids r not abuse like ur kids they have food a roof over there head an clean clothes ever day so take ur trashy ass an go find ur baby daddy an bad mouth some one else name ohh an 2nd ur fake an scared thats why u hide behind a fake name so go on with ur nasty ass
Anon

New York, NY

#45 Feb 1, 2013
scott nichols wrote:
wow realy u just dont stop u think u no so much but truth be ur a fort plain slut that hides behind a computer now i was being nice but when u brig the kids in it u went to far the kids r not abuse like ur kids they have food a roof over there head an clean clothes ever day so take ur trashy ass an go find ur baby daddy an bad mouth some one else name ohh an 2nd ur fake an scared thats why u hide behind a fake name so go on with ur nasty ass
Again Scott why is it you feel that food roof and clothing makes things properly cared for? Abuse can come in the shape of many things. A dirty home, being mistreated, verbal abuse, mental abuse there is many many ways to abuse a child and or animal! Just giving them a roof over their head and food in their belly does not make them unabused!
I know who the father of my children is,my kids have the best of everything and are doing amazingly in school. I have raised my children to be advocates to all sorts of causes and raising them to be upstanding citizens of their community. So dont act like you know who I am or who my children are! We are not the ones facing animal cruelty charges!
darlene

Indian Lake, NY

#46 Feb 1, 2013
you know anon who gives two shits if your kids have the best f everything and are all high almighty as you say the best of everything is nothingwhy do you have to drag those kids in on this their charges have nothing to do with them their taking care of they go to school everyday clean clothes i giv them credit they took their grandkids in to keep them out of foster care because their slutty scum bag mother didnt take care of them they know who their father is do you have 8 kids to raise kids arent cheap they work full time to support those kids with no help from the mother those kids may not have everything but they do get so why dont you lay off them and i dont care what you thin of me or if you even knowme since your to afraid to give you name but not afraid to run your pie whole because im not here to impress you or anybody else and could care less what you think of me so have a nice day
Anon

Baltimore, MD

#47 Feb 1, 2013
You Darlene your son wanted to run his mouth calling me a slut and I don't know who my children's daddy is so that why I posted what I posted! And yes I do have 9 kids to support between me and my husband so I do know how that is thanks very much!! But the fact that they how many people know and claim them kids are not taken care of?
scott nichols

Canajoharie, NY

#48 Feb 1, 2013
anon why dont u give ur name dont be scared u can ur slutty mouth so say ur slutty mouth hahahaha hmmmmmm lets here it an i am on center st so come see me
Anon

Johnsburg, NY

#49 Feb 1, 2013
Hmm my slutty mouth? Lmao yeah you people deserve children settle arguments by fighting? If I was the parent of these kids I'd fight for custody
Anon

Baltimore, MD

#50 Feb 1, 2013
Hey Scott what number center street is that? And do you enjoy threatening women?
neptune

Canajoharie, NY

#52 Feb 1, 2013
maybe these people will face some jail time soon and then no one has to worry about them. This village really attracts some winners.
Anon

Johnsburg, NY

#53 Feb 1, 2013
I completely agree Neptune!
scott nichols

United States

#54 Feb 1, 2013
Brings loosers like ur nasty ass my god never seeb people like this how this for all u nasty ass fort plain people i will be out side where im at 830 so come run ur slutty mouths an i bet u scream my name in the bed couse this town is nothing but crack heads an sluttsslutts
Anon

Baltimore, MD

#55 Feb 1, 2013
What does sluts have to do with anything? You seem real mature Scott I for one feel bad for all the innocent kids and animals that come in contact with you, because the only thing you keep saying is nothing to do with what people are complaining about! I for one do not live in Fort Plain and secondly if everyone in Fort Plain is sluts what's that make all of you animal abusing sluts?
TRISH

Fort Plain, NY

#56 Feb 1, 2013
trish wrote:
no if it was leanne she would say it was leanne just keep talking have a nice day
BEFOR YOU GO TALKING SHIT .MY NAME IS TRISH HUGHES,AND JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THE MARRIOTTS ,DONT MEAN YOU CAN LIE ABOUT THEM ,I THINK YOU SHOULD LOOK IN YOUR OWN CLOSET.I BET YOU ARE NOT PERFECT.ARE YOU???????
oink

Fort Plain, NY

#57 Feb 1, 2013
The pigs live at 66 Center Street...You can smell the filth from Nice N Easy...haha
Anon

Johnsburg, NY

#58 Feb 1, 2013
No one is perfect but most people can tell right from wrong! And has some kind of common sense. I understand they are some how related to you ( threw marriage I believe) so you feel compelled to defend them but seriously a lot of their own family is screaming its about time!
makin bacon

Fort Plain, NY

#59 Feb 1, 2013
just went down center street, whre are ya scot and "trish"
TRISH

Fort Plain, NY

#60 Feb 1, 2013
u wanna wrote:
You are tottaly right these ppl should not have pets much less children.. I am the mother of 3 that live their and i wish i never got involved with that family or that worthless son joe.. They fill my childrens head full of bull shit.. No by any means i am not sayin i am right but how do u expect me to be in my childrens life when every time i try they change their numbers or move.. I never wanted my kids their and they are grimmy the only reason they one custody of my kids was cause i was in jail for mr joe stealing an ebt card witch was found at my house so i got the blunt end.. These ppl really need a reality check. The only reason they have any of those kids is for a check and that so wrong they are human beings not just a pay check.. And as fare as the animals go i have been their they dont take care of them.. And they cant tell me any diff i lived in that scum for 3 years and i know wat went on in that house.. So if these ppl get away with this its tottally wrong..
get a clue kerri,arest records are public record.you got arested because they knew u did it,what about all the stealing in fort plain,u did..is that joe to,your kids dont like u cause,u didnt want them.u still dont see them.u r talking shit cause joe dumped u.get over it.
TRISH

Fort Plain, NY

#61 Feb 1, 2013
Anon wrote:
No one is perfect but most people can tell right from wrong! And has some kind of common sense. I understand they are some how related to you ( threw marriage I believe) so you feel compelled to defend them but seriously a lot of their own family is screaming its about time!
lol. you think u know evewry thing.lol i am not related to them....guess u dont know as much as you think......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fonda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minden tax going up 72% January 2016 (Oct '15) 8 hr never had 12
Still Waiting For Trump Plan To Destroy Isis!!!... 11 hr Liar 1
Bulling in Fort Plain Schools 11 hr BWayne 6
I need a gay guy that will take it up the ass Sun time to ride 5
The kretser boys Sun Iwantthem 26
Another Jail Lawsuit Sat BadPoPo 1
Important.. Feb 19 Mad Dog1975 4

Fonda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fonda Mortgages