Man suing over assault in Fonda

Man suing over assault in Fonda

There are 3 comments on the Gloversville Leader-Herald story from Jun 30, 2010, titled Man suing over assault in Fonda. In it, Gloversville Leader-Herald reports that:

A Sprakers man who said he was beaten at a fundraiser for the Fultonville Volunteer Fire Department in June 2009 has filed a lawsuit against those he says were involved.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gloversville Leader-Herald.

Walter

Schenectady, NY

#1 Jul 2, 2010
Is this guys real name Dick? Because I think he is. Go get drunk, and unable to handle the booze. Then get unruly and get your ass handed to you. Then go sue people. I bet this guy has a Pussy cat for a pet. Ooops. I shouldn't say these things. He'll subpoena topix and get my ip address and sue me too. Awe what ever. All I have is a beat up truck and a broken down trailer. He can take my wife and her two dogs. They aren't worth much. Wife doesn't cook or clean and certainly none of that stuff that makes kids.
family guy

Schenectady, NY

#2 Jul 5, 2010
Walt, your hit it on the head.
Teresa

Schenectady, NY

#3 Jul 5, 2010
Your right that it's wrong to get that drunk. People should act more respectable if they are going into the public. It is a shame this incident took place. It's wrong that a law suits going forward as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fonda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minden tax going up 72% January 2016 (Oct '15) 16 min John S 6
Fort Plain Senior Center 43 min PlaceForMyDad 1
olly smith Mon usa 7
fort plain save a lot Mon Unreal 2
paul marriott (Dec '14) May 21 kariona 18
Ex's May 20 Friend 2
eddie dillenbeck (Feb '14) May 19 Die 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fonda Mortgages