Woman sentenced for robbing wheelchair bound senior

Full story: WNYT Albany 12
When asked if she had anything to say on her way out of Montgomery County Court, Beatrice Griffin launched into a profanity filled tirade. Full Story
G-Man

Selkirk, NY

#1 Apr 26, 2010
She sounds like a real piece of work. Maybe the full seven years behind bars will help adjust her attitude.
durbindude

Albany, NY

#2 Apr 26, 2010
Robbing someone is low.

Robbing someone in a wheelchair is really low.

Robbing some who is 90 years old and in a wheelchair is pathetic.
Bob

Glenmont, NY

#3 Apr 26, 2010
Bye Bye Beatrice

Since: Jun 08

Troy, NY

#6 Apr 27, 2010
Another fine example for youth to look up to. Are you sure 7 years is enough?
BiBi Upstate Ukie

Albany, NY

#7 Apr 27, 2010
7 years may not be enough, however, she will not be very popular in prison (or perhaps she may be too popular, if you get my drift), even criminals have parents. What a scummer.
LoneRanger

Florence, Italy

#8 Apr 27, 2010
7 years is not enough for this individual; 2 years is certainly too short. She is a serial offender - against the elderly no less. Hopefully she gets in more trouble in prison and gets her vacation their extended. Lowest of the low.
YEEHAW

Latham, NY

#9 Apr 27, 2010
Nice line she said to the cameraman or was it the one sticking a mic towards her: "get a real job"! LOL
good one!
YEEHAW!

She remind me of the attitude of a wised mouthed bus driver, observed "spouting" out to people she seen (street, bar, store). Not commenting on whatever she said to bus riders-that is hearsay.

over
YEEHAW

Latham, NY

#10 Apr 27, 2010
"added note to previous":
a school bus driver she was,(by the way). No worry, the person does not drive bus any more (good thing).

It was not a professional driver that people use, as they are all decent drivers and courteous.

Now, that is a real job - a bus driver!
YEEHAW
travis

Wytheville, VA

#11 Apr 27, 2010
get a real job well at least that reporter has a job unlike cowards like her who pick on defenseless elderly people who can't fight back one of these days she's gonna pick the wrong person and she'll wish she never chose a life of crime. what goes around comes around
G-Man

Selkirk, NY

#13 Apr 27, 2010
paul weird wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell while she was sooooo low, she should have given her victim a B L 0 VV J0B!
Hey Paul...You ought to join her in jail. With apparently the same IQ, the two of you would make an excellent couple.
Charles

Au Sable Forks, NY

#14 Apr 28, 2010
My sister screwed up..We know this but come on do you expect her to be happy and smiling for the cameras,she just got sentenced to 2 1/3 to 7 years,so I can understand her attitude toward the reporter.She got what she deserved.She got a jail sentence.She got what the Jennings family wanted.Let it go so they can get on with their lives.Whoever left the comment about she should of gave the victim a BLOW JOB while she was there,should come say that to me cause me being her brother I will defend her when it comes to that type of BS..
HBIC

Saratoga Springs, NY

#15 Apr 28, 2010
Charles wrote:
My sister screwed up..We know this but come on do you expect her to be happy and smiling for the cameras,she just got sentenced to 2 1/3 to 7 years,so I can understand her attitude toward the reporter.She got what she deserved.She got a jail sentence.She got what the Jennings family wanted.Let it go so they can get on with their lives.Whoever left the comment about she should of gave the victim a BLOW JOB while she was there,should come say that to me cause me being her brother I will defend her when it comes to that type of BS..
who cares if she is happy, she is a low life criminal, she deserves well more than 7 years, which she will prolly get parole and get out even sooner, and what a lovely mouth on her, maybe if she didn't want a news camera in her face she shouldn't have robbed someone, wow what a loser
Thay should lock her up and throw away the key, society won't miss her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fonda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fort Plain Teachers Are The Worst 3 hr Custodial Crew Fo... 14
Palatine Supervisor could be a Muslim? 4 hr Palllllllin-time 40
Teaparty has group for Fort Plain Village Seats 5 hr FP 3 Percenter 13
County Sewer Dist 1 Loss lawsuit of 250,000 Sat we need brains 2
LOST BOYZ WHY did they CLOSE DOWN Feb 25 screwed with warr... 9
gregorie campione Feb 25 davis 1959 1
Anyonme know of a good electrician in Gloversvi... Feb 25 Relocating 6
Fonda Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web