Shop-Rite Clsong in Eddystone

Shop-Rite Clsong in Eddystone

Posted in the Folsom Forum

Mr Dithers

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Mar 30, 2013
Due to high labor cost, and a poor performing workforce the family that runs the Eddystone Shop-Rite has decided to close the store on Chester Pike. Amelia's Grocery Outlet is reported to be purchasing the store.
Walmart also expects to expand their grocery selection, selling fresh produce and dairy items.
Employees have been instructed not to speak to the media about the pending sale.
cindy

Baltimore, MD

#2 Apr 23, 2013
We can't have nothing...smh and Amelia's food is out dated shouldn't they purchase fresh food instead of another market jmt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Folsom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Gold Rush Jewelers Jul 8 Sarah 1
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Glenolden, PA (May '12) Jun 29 jeph 2
Can I ask her to be my gf yet? (Jan '15) Jun '15 GIRL 2
News People on the Move May '15 Mike 2 2
News Pennsylvania High School Football - Springfield... (Sep '07) Apr '15 Bulldog 8
News Delco D.A.: High school coach faces DUI charge Mar '15 politicalfavors4d... 2
News Popular High School Football Coach Charged With... (Nov '14) Mar '15 politicalfavors4d... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Folsom Mortgages