Delaware County man accused of killin...

Delaware County man accused of killing dog with sword

There are 7 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jul 17, 2008, titled Delaware County man accused of killing dog with sword. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A Delaware County man accused of killing the family dog with a 30-inch-long sword is being held on animal cruelty charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

dumpt opix

Pennington, NJ

#1 Jul 17, 2008
He sounds like a real SCUMBAG!
goldengram

United States

#2 Jul 17, 2008
That man should be put in jail and be fined. Why would you stab a dog just because it growled at you. what an idiot...
brother lo

Tuscaloosa, AL

#3 Jul 17, 2008
If you have 10 swords and 20 daggers, you probably need mental help.
tibets57

United States

#4 Jul 17, 2008
This story had me sick to my stomach. An eye for an eye.. They should do to him what he did to that poor dog..
people

Westminster, MD

#5 Jul 17, 2008
brother lo wrote:
If you have 10 swords and 20 daggers, you probably need mental help.
and you are surely right. he has big problems. Some people really need to get some help. and I do not understand why people won,t get help for their self any more.
Tina

Montgomeryville, PA

#6 Jul 17, 2008
This article also made me sick to the stomach as I am a huge animal lover. I pray his wife has the strength to stay away from the idiot now!!!!!
chauzbear2

Tuscaloosa, AL

#7 Jul 18, 2008
He should be fined $25,000 and serve at least 1 year in jail. If I ever see anyone hurting an animal, god help them!! The money should go the SPCA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Folsom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 10 Best Values in U.S. Colleges, 2017 (Dec '16) Jun '17 USS LIBERTY 2
News Alleged Delco Nostra leader waives preliminary ... (Nov '08) May '17 AIPAC mohels 73
News CAIR To Bring Its Message Of Illiberal Islamism... Apr '17 Gayber Hood 4
Passing of a Hall of Fame Swarthmore HS legend-... Mar '17 Anonymous 2
Loretta stasky (Dec '16) Dec '16 Oldfriend52 1
Murder of James F. Robinson in October 1963 (Dec '14) Oct '16 rich 2
anybody know robert futty (Nov '11) Aug '15 Kimberly 10

Folsom Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Folsom Mortgages