Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

For anyone interested, I did not start this thread and, prior to now, I have not posted anything on here. I am the person that is being subjected to dirty politics.

I donít know who is doing this, but I will be obtaining the IP addresses from Topix to find out who has made these posts. Dirty politics is one thing but when it crosses the line and becomes libelous, it needs to stop.

I have campaigned on my qualifications and firmly believe that I am the best candidate to be the next Judge of Probate Court. I hope you agree and cast your vote for me.
CheersForKyle

Perry, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Robbie, I would vote for you if I could. I don't have anyhing against Shirley Wise, I just think you would make the better Judge of Probate Court. Those of us that know you also know that you would not spead this slime you are being accused of. I am really surprised at some of the hateful coments posted on ths blog. Good Luck!!
Win or lose Robbie

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

go after the lying bastards and crush them.

When you're done, you can help me crush a few.
Marion

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Robbie Morgan wrote:
For anyone interested, I did not start this thread and, prior to now, I have not posted anything on here. I am the person that is being subjected to dirty politics.
I donít know who is doing this, but I will be obtaining the IP addresses from Topix to find out who has made these posts. Dirty politics is one thing but when it crosses the line and becomes libelous, it needs to stop.
I have campaigned on my qualifications and firmly believe that I am the best candidate to be the next Judge of Probate Court. I hope you agree and cast your vote for me.
Robbie, I fully expect you to treat me as you would Bill Smith if I was in your office. Guess you know my vote.
The EnigmaticChurch Lady

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Marion wrote:
<quoted text>Robbie, I fully expect you to treat me as you would Bill Smith if I was in your office. Guess you know my vote.
Spit it out, moron. Who?
Anon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Robbie don't even act like you did not trump up some politically motivated charges against Shirley because you did. You have told anyone who listen what Bill Smith did to you. Its common knowledge that we have all heard you talk about. Its not libel it came from you.
ye heard

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Judged:

Win or lose Robbie wrote:
go after the lying bastards and crush them.
When you're done, you can help me crush a few.
Tell um Jay, every body you back looses, ye heard??
anon

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Robbie Morgan wrote:
Great reason not to vote for him.

Since: May 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Robbie Morgan wrote:
Please Mr Morgan, when you get names, please let us all know!!!!

It won't be long until alot of these Anons are exposed and sued for slander!!!!!

anon

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Please Mr Morgan, when you get names, please let us all know!!!!
It won't be long until alot of these Anons are exposed and sued for slander!!!!!
I take it you are an anti slander guy.
Funny

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

A True Blue Lion wrote:
I heard a fat attorney is under investigation in the murder of a bunch of Keebler elves. Seems someone robbed their cookie tree.
LOL!!! This is my favorite post of the day.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

anon wrote:
<quoted text>I take it you are an anti slander guy.
You got, but you have slander alot of people and your day is coming.
ye heard

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
your day will soon be here,and that's for a legal appointment, but you still got a bunch of ass whoppings from people, just waiting their turn to tap you on your pointed head, ye heard??
Anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
So am I all the anons out there?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>So am I all the anons out there?
I don't know, are you?
Dagny Taggart

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

This is clearly Martin Gillette's watch. Why is Shirley Wise being discussed on this subject of over time ? This is neat Picking bullshit has nothing to do with Shirley Wise.
Anon Coward

Woodstock, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Wise Is Crooked

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Wise is a CROOK nothing else needs to be said, read the report on the JDQ just like Williams these people think they cannot be touched. They need to start thowing them in jail not just taking away their Judge jobs. Cant believe people voted for her.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

Anon Coward wrote:
I'll be damned.

Camden is the damnedest place I've ever seen for campaign killing info coming out just AFTER the involved candidate is declared the winner.

Shirley Wise has always done right by me. I hope these charges prove not to be true.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

I wonder if Judge Wise will be involved in the election results in 17 days?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of272
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Folkston Discussions

Search the Folkston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 24 min rename 47,410
Cheap decent place for rent 7 hr NomadHeart 11
Why all the yard signs 10 hr Ann 20
Palmetto Pine MHP 10 hr Wondering 7
Dukes of Iron MC 11 hr Bob 8
Residential car lots 14 hr Jay Moreno 31
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 18 hr Paris 2,036
•••
•••
•••
•••

Folkston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Folkston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••