Local News - Georgia Wildfire Fight Shifts Towards Folkston

Full story: First Coast News Jacksonville

Camden Charlton Glynn Pierce Ware NEAR WAYCROSS, GA -- Fire crews who have been on the front lines for several weeks near Waycross are shifting their attention to the southeast as the 80,000 acre fire grows ...
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated May 2, 2007
nash

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2007

just pray to god, for help !!!!!
GARY

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2007

These fires and could be worked better with a firefighting solution called NOVACOOL.. Homes could be sprayed with this solutionand prevent or help keep them from burning...This product has cooling solutions in it that are very cold and put out fires in seconds and minutes. There is no falme up either.. I always wonder why the govornors offices and the rest of the politicians dont get onboard with this product??????
Seems to me that all parties concerned would want the fires put out ASAP??????? What is the answer?? Is it money or politics?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Folkston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr silverfox 53,002
Why is the paper picking on Kingslands Mayor 8 hr Hugh 28
Who is new Fire Chief Tue LOL 3
K Mart Tue Bystander 7
City Auditorium (Jan '09) Aug 22 steveen 5
CVS K Mart Wal Greens Aug 22 Please Stop 1
lol Aug 22 WTH 1
•••
•••
•••

Folkston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000