Local teacher facing multiple counts ...

Local teacher facing multiple counts of sexual misconduct with students

There are 6 comments on the CBS 47 story from Jan 30, 2013, titled Local teacher facing multiple counts of sexual misconduct with students. In it, CBS 47 reports that:

FOLKSTON, Ga. -- A local high school teacher is in jail facing several charges of sexual assault with a minor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 47.

Anonymous

Tucker, GA

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Mrs dee Wilson is a very good teacher and a very good person !!!! I had the honor to have her as my teacher for 3 years !!!!! I'm sure there is an explanation . Please keep her and her family in your prayers
Paul

Waycross, GA

#2 Jan 30, 2013
There's an explanation, alright!!!
Dan

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Yep she was horny and couldn't control herself! She is not a good person. She's married cheating with little boys! Hope she rots in prison!
Dan

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Charlton county is a corrupt county! If they were ever investigated there would be a bunch of arrests! Couldn't happen to a nicer place. Maybe this will open some eyes! They have a bunch of horny teachers!!
Alan

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Dan wrote:
Charlton county is a corrupt county! If they were ever investigated there would be a bunch of arrests! Couldn't happen to a nicer place. Maybe this will open some eyes! They have a bunch of horny teachers!!
What do you mean about horny teachers?
Leroy

Rochelle, GA

#6 Jan 31, 2013
I'm looking for a math tudor to come to my home several nights a week and help me with some hard core homework challenges. Any suggestions?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Folkston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New train observation deck nearly complete in B... Wed GoBigBlue 3
Hippotakeover Wed Sureright 6
traitors in chief Tue Patriot 2
Do you like living in Waycross? (Mar '07) Mon Native 82
X Out History Oct 15 Bill 5
Why do your commissioners not care (Apr '16) Oct 14 Kangland Born and... 11
Kingsland Tax increase Oct 14 Kangland Born and... 12

Folkston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance