Appointed Assistant Probate Judge Foddrell

Posted in the Folkston Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
anon

Saint Simons Island, GA

#1 Nov 20, 2012
How is this fair to the tax payers of Camden County. This is not even ethical. Why should Judge Martin Gillette be able to hire his SISTER and appoint her as an assistant Judge just so she will be able to slide into the position of Judge if something happens with Shirley? Is it to keep it in the Family and to make sure Shirley still has a job if found guilty?
I for one, Does Not Like This.
A good News Reporter needs to get in and uncover all the wrongs of that office. Why are the employees who have been there since he took office not qualified? This is UNREAL.
She Has My Vote

Herndon, PA

#2 Nov 20, 2012
anon wrote:
How is this fair to the tax payers of Camden County. This is not even ethical. Why should Judge Martin Gillette be able to hire his SISTER and appoint her as an assistant Judge just so she will be able to slide into the position of Judge if something happens with Shirley? Is it to keep it in the Family and to make sure Shirley still has a job if found guilty?
A good News Reporter needs to get in and uncover all the wrongs of that office. Why are the employees who have been there since he took office not qualified? This is UNREAL.
Anything is good as long as it keeps you-know-who from ever serving as Probate Judge of Camden County. Camden has enough problems without importing Glynn County's problem. Good move,
Judge Gillette.
Wally

Anniston, AL

#3 Nov 20, 2012
anon wrote:
This isn't UNREAL This is Camden County Good Ol' Boy Politics.
Sue

Saint Marys, GA

#4 Nov 20, 2012
She should not have been hired to work there, what happened to her bank job?

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#5 Nov 20, 2012
I this actually true?
WTF

Enfield, IL

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Just like Shirley, Martin's sister would win by a land slide. They are good people.
anon

Herndon, PA

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Why r u surprised welcome to south georgia
Old News

Woodbine, GA

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
I this actually true?
I what true?
anon

Herndon, PA

#9 Nov 20, 2012
If she is just like Shirley then she must be a crook just like shirley, can I get an amen.
Wally

Anniston, AL

#10 Nov 20, 2012
anon wrote:
If she is just like Shirley then she must be a crook just like shirley, can I get an amen.
Amen!
Sue

Saint Marys, GA

#11 Nov 20, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
I this actually true?
Yes, it was in the local rag the Tribune, it must be true, they would not print a lie would they?
wow

Herndon, PA

#12 Nov 20, 2012
Is she married to a fat p.o.s. like shirley
Roger

Woodbine, GA

#13 Nov 20, 2012
Camden County needs a State Court.
Robbie

Saint Marys, GA

#14 Nov 20, 2012
anon wrote:
None of this would have happened if the election went differently. Yet it is legal.
A Better Place

Herndon, PA

#15 Nov 20, 2012
Roger wrote:
Camden County needs a State Court.
Camden County needs some decent honest people involved in
the Courts and government.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#16 Nov 21, 2012
What we need is legislation to require that anyone running for any judgeship anywhere in the state MUST be a member of the bar in good standing in order to qualify to run.
anon

Valdosta, GA

#17 Nov 21, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
What we need is legislation to require that anyone running for any judgeship anywhere in the state MUST be a member of the bar in good standing in order to qualify to run.
Oh yeah that would surely solve the corruption problem alright!!!! Yeah right they are all so ethical and upstanding! Judge Williams for example? Your statement does not make sense! A law degree won't help us with the issue at hand here buddy!
Legal My Arse

Herndon, PA

#18 Nov 21, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
Sometimes you show just how ignorant and stupid you really are.
Some of the most crooked, corrupt, ignorant and bad people ever seen in Camden County are lawyers. As to honesty, I would believe a used care saleman or politician before I would believe a lawyer.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#19 Nov 21, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah that would surely solve the corruption problem alright!!!! Yeah right they are all so ethical and upstanding! Judge Williams for example? Your statement does not make sense! A law degree won't help us with the issue at hand here buddy!
So, you would prefer a banker with no legal trianing whatsoeverr over an attorney to be a judge, is that right?

Well, hell, why not have an auto-mechanic perform your open heart surgery?
Truth is

United States

#20 Nov 21, 2012
this is so SAD!!! The Govenor of the State should NOT allow this.

On the other hand if Martin can't choose his replacement Camden would have fair elections, honesty with traffic citation, weddings and someone to probate decease property in a ethical ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Folkston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
skate park = tax $$$ wasted (Feb '09) 13 hr bmx park 38
SMPD raises officer pay! when will CCSO do the ... 15 hr whatever 3
Electric Bill Payment Assistance Everyone Quali... (Jan '10) 21 hr brandi 81
911 Director Camden County Sun curious 3
kingsland pd tickets driver for eating hamburger? Sun ONOOOO 4
Farrel Landon is 2014 douche bag of the year! Jan 23 White America 1
Camden County property tax case ruled to be a c... Jan 22 Spook 1
Folkston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web