Saint Simons Island, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

How is this fair to the tax payers of Camden County. This is not even ethical. Why should Judge Martin Gillette be able to hire his SISTER and appoint her as an assistant Judge just so she will be able to slide into the position of Judge if something happens with Shirley? Is it to keep it in the Family and to make sure Shirley still has a job if found guilty?
I for one, Does Not Like This.
A good News Reporter needs to get in and uncover all the wrongs of that office. Why are the employees who have been there since he took office not qualified? This is UNREAL.
She Has My Vote

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

anon wrote:
How is this fair to the tax payers of Camden County. This is not even ethical. Why should Judge Martin Gillette be able to hire his SISTER and appoint her as an assistant Judge just so she will be able to slide into the position of Judge if something happens with Shirley? Is it to keep it in the Family and to make sure Shirley still has a job if found guilty?
A good News Reporter needs to get in and uncover all the wrongs of that office. Why are the employees who have been there since he took office not qualified? This is UNREAL.
Anything is good as long as it keeps you-know-who from ever serving as Probate Judge of Camden County. Camden has enough problems without importing Glynn County's problem. Good move,
Judge Gillette.
Wally

Opelika, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

anon wrote:
This isn't UNREAL This is Camden County Good Ol' Boy Politics.
Sue

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

She should not have been hired to work there, what happened to her bank job?

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

I this actually true?
WTF

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Just like Shirley, Martin's sister would win by a land slide. They are good people.
anon

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Why r u surprised welcome to south georgia
Old News

Woodbine, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Moreno Jay wrote:
I this actually true?
I what true?
anon

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

If she is just like Shirley then she must be a crook just like shirley, can I get an amen.
Wally

Opelika, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

anon wrote:
If she is just like Shirley then she must be a crook just like shirley, can I get an amen.
Amen!
Sue

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Moreno Jay wrote:
I this actually true?
Yes, it was in the local rag the Tribune, it must be true, they would not print a lie would they?
wow

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Is she married to a fat p.o.s. like shirley
Roger

Woodbine, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Camden County needs a State Court.
Robbie

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

anon wrote:
None of this would have happened if the election went differently. Yet it is legal.
A Better Place

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Roger wrote:
Camden County needs a State Court.
Camden County needs some decent honest people involved in
the Courts and government.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

What we need is legislation to require that anyone running for any judgeship anywhere in the state MUST be a member of the bar in good standing in order to qualify to run.
anon

Valdosta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Moreno Jay wrote:
What we need is legislation to require that anyone running for any judgeship anywhere in the state MUST be a member of the bar in good standing in order to qualify to run.
Oh yeah that would surely solve the corruption problem alright!!!! Yeah right they are all so ethical and upstanding! Judge Williams for example? Your statement does not make sense! A law degree won't help us with the issue at hand here buddy!
Legal My Arse

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Moreno Jay wrote:
Sometimes you show just how ignorant and stupid you really are.
Some of the most crooked, corrupt, ignorant and bad people ever seen in Camden County are lawyers. As to honesty, I would believe a used care saleman or politician before I would believe a lawyer.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah that would surely solve the corruption problem alright!!!! Yeah right they are all so ethical and upstanding! Judge Williams for example? Your statement does not make sense! A law degree won't help us with the issue at hand here buddy!
So, you would prefer a banker with no legal trianing whatsoeverr over an attorney to be a judge, is that right?

Well, hell, why not have an auto-mechanic perform your open heart surgery?
Truth is

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

this is so SAD!!! The Govenor of the State should NOT allow this.

On the other hand if Martin can't choose his replacement Camden would have fair elections, honesty with traffic citation, weddings and someone to probate decease property in a ethical ways.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of128
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Folkston Discussions

Search the Folkston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min you think 39,295
convicted sexual offender working for culligan ... 1 hr Bruce Lee 3
Why all the yard signs 16 hr Anon 14
kingsland adventure park Wed Tax and Spend Moreno 63
Sheriff (Dec '12) Tue wow 184
Hwy 17 Bridge (The Blue Bridge) Tue beentheredontthat 12
Does anyone know Amber McKinnon? Tue SOS 1
•••

Flood Warning for Charlton County was issued at April 16 at 10:08PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Folkston Dating