Local News - First Coast Soldier Kill...

Local News - First Coast Soldier Killed in Iraq

There are 1 comment on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Jul 12, 2007, titled Local News - First Coast Soldier Killed in Iraq. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

By First Coast News Staff FOLKSTON, GA -- Family and friends are remembering a fallen hero on the First Coast.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

SGT Olvera Pedro III

Kailua Kona, HI

#1 Jul 15, 2007
I served with Gene in 1-8 CAV 1CD, he was a great person with a heart that you couldn't measure, I will miss him dearly and I hope everyone remembers the life he lived and not the life that was lost. I can remember so many times Gene and I laughing and sharing a cigerette together on our first tour in Iraq. I will miss you dearly my friend and will continue the mission you and so many others of us have decided to take on. Until we see eachother at that fishing hole in the sky.......HONOR AND COURAGE.
SGT Pedro Olvera III

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Folkston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JDA, Chamber, DDA, Shela McNeil (Jun '15) Jun 24 SpacePortMyArse 4
Rpublicans are hated in America Jun 22 Tell It 2
Flash Foods For Sale (Aug '15) Jun 16 Chris 9
Married men cheating Jun 16 Jill Sux 4
Do not let local businesses scan your drivers l... Jun 11 WHY ASK WHY 1
Skinny Hispanic lady at Mixon Farms Shipping dept Jun 10 Trucker from AR 1
Child Support Garnishment from Disability Check (Nov '11) Jun 9 I hate your kids 97

Folkston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Folkston Mortgages