Folkston collision kills 2, injures 5

Folkston collision kills 2, injures 5

There are 15 comments on the Jacksonville.com story from Sep 25, 2007, titled Folkston collision kills 2, injures 5. In it, Jacksonville.com reports that:

Two people were killed and five were injured in a collision Sunday night in Folkston, the Georgia State Patrol said. via Jacksonville.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jacksonville.com.

Vicky Coleen

Rincon, GA

#1 Sep 26, 2007
This story is not completely accurate. Even the spelling of the children's names is not correct, not to mention that the story itself is not entirely factual. Such unprofessionalism causes more stress on the survivors, family and friends of all the young people involved.

God bless all who have shown compassion to these children and thier families, including the EMT personnel, police, school employees, and all others. It is a very difficult and traumatic situation.

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#2 Sep 30, 2007
WOW you live a 1000 miles away and can tell so much! Please tell us what is wrong with this whole story so every one in South GA. can be better informed! Please tell us the correct names and the correct story! We await your words of wisdom!
The Shooter

Savannah, GA

#3 Sep 30, 2007
Tuvok wrote:
WOW you live a 1000 miles away and can tell so much! Please tell us what is wrong with this whole story so every one in South GA. can be better informed! Please tell us the correct names and the correct story! We await your words of wisdom!
Preach it!!!

Since: Sep 07

Folkston, GA

#4 Oct 7, 2007
The Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Preach it!!!
1000 miles away? Where did you get that? I live in Folkston and have for most all my life. I happen to be related to one of the people in that car, and knew one of the deceased personally. That's how I know. I just believe that the news stories should have thier facts straight before they print.
Dr Who

Waycross, GA

#5 Oct 7, 2007
Because your ISP locator says you are from little rock ARK, that is why we are saying you are a 1000 miles away, you may have lived in folkston but your isp is saying your in Little Rock AR. you can not be in two places at one time!

Folkston, GA

#6 Oct 7, 2007
Regardless of where I live, and I never claimed to be in two places at one time, my point was that the story is not correct. The misspelled names are Kalib Shanks and Brandon Aguilar. Brandon was not thrown from the vehicle, Joey was.

This was a tragic accident, and all I get on this forum is comments that are irrelevant?

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#7 Oct 8, 2007
No You came on saying a lot of stuff and we wanted to know how you could say so much living in AR. which you do. Your ISP tells us where you live. You might have lived in Folkston but not know if you look at my profile I choose to post my hometown as waycross but also my ISP is waycross, Know depending on some people servers or program that may have they can surf the web in private without telling there ISP. And YES this was a very BAD Wreck No One said it wasnt. Also you have to understand when names are taken at sences of wrecks that sometimes they are misspelled? If they where and you know for a fact they where WHY do you not get in touch with the paper and tell them and they will reprint a retaction with the right names! Printing of peoples names that pass away with the wrong name is not something they do on prupose and as far as the wreck gose they print what the Greogia State Patrol has in it report, I find it hard to believe you know more than they do! And third you did clain to live in Folkston in your above post. I know if you are related to one of the people in the wreck I am sorry. But like I said If the story is wrong contact the paper, They usally get there info from the GSP report.
Who Knew we did

Checotah, OK

#8 Oct 8, 2007
Just to inform the people or person who say's contact the paper i already have and i have yet to see a retraction......And as far as being related that was and is my nephew who died and if you wanna know the fact's tell the paper to print it ...

Folkston, GA

#9 Oct 11, 2007
I do not live in AR. My ISP may be through there, but I live in Folkston and have for many years. I did not come on "saying a lot of stuff", only that the story was innacurate and God bless those who helped. This is my last post on this story, so if you want to nit-pick someone, find someone else.
Levicey Strickland

Bridge City, TX

#10 Dec 11, 2007
Well I am the Mother of Brandon Aguilar who is very upset with the story. Yall are so quick to get the story out that it does't matter if it is right;when all it takes is A little time To make sure your facts are right.If it was your child or a family member it might matter to you then.
From Folkson

Salt Lake City, UT

#11 Feb 25, 2008
Tuvok....You seem to have an opinion about everything. You post on quite a bit. Just shut the heck up and learn how to spell!!!! You are an idiot!

“Just A Fleeing Thought!!!”

Since: Oct 07

Waycross, Georgia.

#12 Mar 4, 2008
From Folkson wrote:
Tuvok....You seem to have an opinion about everything. You post on quite a bit. Just shut the heck up and learn how to spell!!!! You are an idiot!
Who died and left you in charge of the internet? This is America and a free forum where anyone can post what they want and as often as they want. Even someone like you who that uses such nasty words towards people. How old are you? 8- 9 years old. You show your age by the way you address people. Grow up and get a life...
Desperate Mother

Columbus, OH

#13 Nov 4, 2009
The young man who was driving the vehicle that killed two people two yrs ago was arrested once again this past weekend for underage drinking. When will he learn? Why is he even on the streets to begin with? Shouldn't he be in prison? He doesn't seem to have any regret or remorse for the tragedy that he was responsible for two years ago. I am outraged to think that this moron can be on the streets to possibly kill again.
big john

Moyock, NC

#14 Nov 7, 2009
tuvok,stfu

Since: Feb 10

Blackshear, GA

#15 Feb 6, 2010
Why is everyone so fixated on V.C.'s ISP? the ISP that shows up on my 'puter is Glennville, GA, then it comes up as Ludovici, GA.Who cares? Apparently a few folks who don't care about the tragic loss of loved ones in an accident that tore apart several families.
My sisters live in CA, MO, and OK. If something were to happen (God forbid) 1 of them or me it really wouldn't matter about the ISP addresses! Come on, folks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Folkston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenny Finney motorcycleless repair 14 hr Benscrewd 3
no tax break Sat Frank 9
Cry baby football coach! Fri Lmao 1
Anthony murray Aug 25 Kpain 1
I'm a white male, and I am prejudiced! Aug 25 fearful 2
News Federal Inmates to be Housed at D. Ray James Pr... (Jan '10) Aug 23 tutina 28
Republicans to Trump Where is the cash Aug 23 ignatz 1

Folkston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Folkston Mortgages