19-year-old runs stop sign in crash t...

19-year-old runs stop sign in crash that kills 2 in minivan

There are 1 comment on the Startribune.com story from Feb 2, 2011, titled 19-year-old runs stop sign in crash that kills 2 in minivan. In it, Startribune.com reports that:

A 19-year-old motorist ran a stop sign in central Minnesota and struck a minivan, killing that vehicle's driver and his adult daughter in the backseat, authorities said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Startribune.com.

victims nephew

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Feb 4, 2011
We will miss you Jerry and Ronda Knutson. God bless you and the many families and friends who morn our tragic loss with heavy hearts. It is with great pain that I ask drivers under 25 and those that influence then to realise the mortal responsibilities they must assume before getting behind the wheel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deborah Wiley Buckendahl (Nov '15) Nov '15 Just curious 1
Review: Kamke Contracting (Jun '15) Jun '15 Customer 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17
News Man charged with five felonies (Oct '07) Feb '15 Blue Collar 69
Debate: Marijuana - Milaca, MN (Jul '12) Jun '14 Lez 5
Review: Smart Energy Builders Inc (Apr '14) Apr '14 curt pocklington 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '11 ex-pert 162

Foley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Foley Mortgages