Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#38391 Oct 4, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney said that his tax plan wouldn't cost $5 million. That was a lie.
Romney said people with pre-existing conditions will be covered under his healthcare plan. That was a lie.
Romney said that there is an unelected board that will make healthcare decisions for people in Obamacare. That is a lie.
Romney said Obamacare will lead to 20 million people losing their healthcare. That is a lie.
Romney said that 23 million people are out of work due to the failure of the economy. That is a lie.
Romney said that Obamacare cut $700 billion in benefits from Medicare. That is a lie.
Romney said his plan doesn't reduce taxes for the rich. That is a lie.
Romney said half of the green firms that got money in the stimulus have gone out of business. That is a lie.
Romney said Obama has increased the deficit. That is a lie.
Romney said his plan would bring jobs back to the US from overseas. That is a lie.
Romney said his tax plan wouldn't raise taxes on the middle class. That is a lie.
Romney said there are six studies that show his tax plan doesn't cost $5 trillion. That is a lie.
Romney said his plan wouldn't cut education. That is a lie.
Romney said he was bi-partisan and worked with Democrats in Mass. That is a lie.
Is that enough? Or would you like more?
BTW - I post under Dan the Man and no other names ever. You are lying when you accuse me of changing names here.
I guess that's why you like Mitt Romney. You're both liars.
Relax, danny BOY! Take a breath. No need to keep screeching and whining.

Consider the irony, BOY, of you, a pathological liar, lividly accusing Romney of your own most crippling character flaw: lying.

We all know you post under multiple names.

danny boy:'white privilege' racist, unapologetic plagiarist, pathological liar.
Dan the Man

Burnt Cabins, PA

#38392 Oct 4, 2012
Joe Erie wrote:
<quoted text>
What LIES danny boy?????
Good GOD, talk about delusional!
Keep it up, change names, I guees nothing changes!
I love TOPIX....
LOL!
Mitt Romney calls Mitt Romney a liar: Taxes edition

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#38393 Oct 4, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
He responded like all really decent people do when they're attacked with lies - with a kind of shocked befuddlement.
LOL, I heard that SPIN on another board, nice try but makes you look like the befuddled!
Dan the Man

Burnt Cabins, PA

#38394 Oct 4, 2012
Joe Erie wrote:
<quoted text>
Any backup with facts or just you regular left HATE?
?????
Every one is fully documented. You can find them all here:
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&safe=off&am...

Calling a lie a lie is not hate. It's actually a virtue.
Dan the Man

Burnt Cabins, PA

#38395 Oct 4, 2012
Joe Erie wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I heard that SPIN on another board, nice try but makes you look like the befuddled!
I certainly don't know what the President was thinking last night, but this is a reasonable explanation. Certainly more reasonable than your ridiculous interpretation.

Location hidden

#38396 Oct 4, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney said that his tax plan wouldn't cost $5 million. That was a lie.
Romney said people with pre-existing conditions will be covered under his healthcare plan. That was a lie.
Romney said that there is an unelected board that will make healthcare decisions for people in Obamacare. That is a lie.
Romney said Obamacare will lead to 20 million people losing their healthcare. That is a lie.
Romney said that 23 million people are out of work due to the failure of the economy. That is a lie.
Romney said that Obamacare cut $700 billion in benefits from Medicare. That is a lie.
Romney said his plan doesn't reduce taxes for the rich. That is a lie.
Romney said half of the green firms that got money in the stimulus have gone out of business. That is a lie.
Romney said Obama has increased the deficit. That is a lie.
Romney said his plan would bring jobs back to the US from overseas. That is a lie.
Romney said his tax plan wouldn't raise taxes on the middle class. That is a lie.
Romney said there are six studies that show his tax plan doesn't cost $5 trillion. That is a lie.
Romney said his plan wouldn't cut education. That is a lie.
Romney said he was bi-partisan and worked with Democrats in Mass. That is a lie.
Is that enough? Or would you like more?
BTW - I post under Dan the Man and no other names ever. You are lying when you accuse me of changing names here.
I guess that's why you like Mitt Romney. You're both liars.
How about a few current event FACTS:

16 TRILLION in debt, 5 TRILLION under Obama.

Gas up over 100%.

Unemplyment up OVER 8% for HOW long???

First credit DOWN-GRADE.

Failed UN policy.

I could go on all night.

NEXT!
Dan the Man

Burnt Cabins, PA

#38397 Oct 4, 2012
"Thank goodness somebody is finally getting tough on Big Bird."

Location hidden

#38398 Oct 4, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt Romney calls Mitt Romney a liar: Taxes edition
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bJzUQwJFW7kXX
So no Back-up or facts for debate???

Just as usual!

And the left run, lie and spin.

This is why Obama LOST, he had no clue!

LOL!

Location hidden

#38399 Oct 4, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly don't know what the President was thinking last night, but this is a reasonable explanation. Certainly more reasonable than your ridiculous interpretation.
You're KIDDING right?

Man, talk about befuddled, I could say more but maybe you should JUST STOP!!

LOL!
Dan the Man

Burnt Cabins, PA

#38400 Oct 4, 2012
Joe Erie wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a few current event FACTS:
16 TRILLION in debt, 5 TRILLION under Obama.
Gas up over 100%.
Unemplyment up OVER 8% for HOW long???
First credit DOWN-GRADE.
Failed UN policy.
I could go on all night.
NEXT!
Those aren't facts. Those are distortions of facts.

Obama's policies are responsible for $1 trillion in new debt. All the rest was the result of policies already in place by previous administrations and would have accrued no matter who was President.

Unemployment peaked at 10%, and as Obama's policies have taken effect, it has dropped steadily.

The US credit rating downgrade was the fault of the Republican congress. The S&P specifically said so when they issued the downgrade.

The President is not responsible for the decisions of the UN. Blaming him for what the UN does is not only dishonest, it's irrational.

Seriously, if Obama is so bad, why do you have to lie about him? Why can't you just point to things he's actually responsible for instead of blaming him for things other people did?

NEXT!
Dan the Man

Burnt Cabins, PA

#38401 Oct 4, 2012
Joe Erie wrote:
<quoted text>
So no Back-up or facts for debate???
Just as usual!
And the left run, lie and spin.
This is why Obama LOST, he had no clue!
LOL!
Ummm, that was a video of Romney's own words.

No lies. No spin. Just Romney on video directly contradicting himself.

Why can't you debate the facts? Why do you have to resort to this childish nonsense?

I guess that's what you have to do when the facts and reality aren't on your side. LOL!

Location hidden

#38402 Oct 4, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
"Thank goodness somebody is finally getting tough on Big Bird."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KJmVKU2p_nwXX
youtube, that explains everything!

You may be Dan but not the MAN!

LOL!
Dan the Man

Burnt Cabins, PA

#38405 Oct 4, 2012
Joe Erie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're KIDDING right?
Man, talk about befuddled, I could say more but maybe you should JUST STOP!!
LOL!
There's actually a name for what happened in the debate last night:
Gish Gallop

The Gish Gallop is the debating technique of drowning the opponent in such a torrent of half-truths, lies, and straw-man arguments that the opponent cannot possibly answer every falsehood in real time.

Romney positively BURIED the President in a torrent lies and there was no way to address them all. This is objective reality.

Your claim that the President was somehow defeated by superior debating skill or was shut-down in the face of FACTS is simply laughable. It's the irrational justification of someone desperate to prevent the balloon of artificial reality he lives in from being punctured by the facts and reality.
Dan the Man

Burnt Cabins, PA

#38406 Oct 4, 2012
Joe Erie wrote:
<quoted text>
youtube, that explains everything!
You may be Dan but not the MAN!
LOL!
It was the PRESIDENT explaining things.

Or didn't you even have the balls to go listen to it? LOL!

Location hidden

#38411 Oct 4, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Those aren't facts. Those are distortions of facts.
Obama's policies are responsible for $1 trillion in new debt. All the rest was the result of policies already in place by previous administrations and would have accrued no matter who was President.
Unemployment peaked at 10%, and as Obama's policies have taken effect, it has dropped steadily.
The US credit rating downgrade was the fault of the Republican congress. The S&P specifically said so when they issued the downgrade.
The President is not responsible for the decisions of the UN. Blaming him for what the UN does is not only dishonest, it's irrational.
Seriously, if Obama is so bad, why do you have to lie about him? Why can't you just point to things he's actually responsible for instead of blaming him for things other people did?
NEXT!
So still no back-up?

Only denial of current events!

Keep spinning the grape kool aid.

I love when Dem's fall on their face.

I am done with you as you have NADA!

Location hidden

#38413 Oct 4, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
<quoted text>
This Topix thread is used strictly for "dan the mans" mental masturbation of the entire state of Pennsylvania as stated by him in a previous post.
"dan the man" is an amoral sociopath who makes irrationally mendacious accusations and talks to himself as a multi-poster.
"dan the man" likes the "the big black shaft" , he has no gag reflex and without a doubt swallows gallons of Marxist obummer sperm (Obama nut juice) everyday.
Is this poster always like this?

Lies, rambling, spinning, denial, never a debate, just copy-paste?

I belong to a lot of great boards but never seen a person/TROLL so out of it!

??

Location hidden

#38416 Oct 4, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
“DAN THE MAN”
"THE CARLISLE COMMUNIST" is on the run!!!!
He twists, turns and squirms exactly like his COMMUNIST black messiah.
So just another time waster, and not even a good one?
bobby64

Norwood, NC

#38423 Oct 4, 2012
The warrior tea bag is sure entertaining and big time ignorant surprising no one even his racist tea bag brethren, ha ha. The tea bag better dream flippers bad luck leaves in Ohio but it wont. In a couple days every one except the tea bags will see no real bump for flipper. President Obama brings a solid history of winning elections and flipper has a solid history of losing elections which a ignorant racist tea bag needs to deny. There fixed Limbaugh news orders then to do always
gringo

Baltimore, MD

#38424 Oct 5, 2012
Joe Erie wrote:
<quoted text>
??
He's the king of fraud.
He's a low-life bottom feeding crawdad that lives on his computer.
Remember the low life who was the nemesis of the kids on the South Park episode about World of Warcraft...he's worse than that guy.
Extremely anti-social, harbors extreme hostility towards people he will never know or meet
He claims he's independently wealthy but spends every waking moment posting mis-information, glenn beck style.
He omits pertintent information on several posts to fit his racist biases.
I think he's being paid because who in their right mind would spend
Every waking moment of their life on this board trying to provoke liberals without being paid for it?
I have to go to work now but I will continue telling you more about this misfit human later tonight..
Dan the Man

Burnt Cabins, PA

#38425 Oct 5, 2012
Joe Erie wrote:
<quoted text>
??
LOL! I refuted every lie you've told with the facts. And I didn't copy and paste anything - I used my own words.

You are making an argument about an imaginary debater, not me.

But maybe that's the best you can do - mindlessly parrot rightwing talking points then begin personal attacks and insults when they're debunked. Probably because you can't support your bullshit with anything but more bullshit.

I see what you are now. I'm done wasting my time. Goodbye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fogelsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: KidsPeace teens had sex (Feb '09) Dec '16 Bulldog mom 61
Police Activity in Heritage Heights Oct '16 Pinewindian 1
News State faculty union leaders take a step toward ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 got 2
News Woman caught in compromising position outside Wawa (Sep '16) Sep '16 silly rabbit 3
News Texting may cause neck and spine injury (Nov '14) Aug '16 Anonymous 123
Hillary clinton IRS investigation (Jul '16) Jul '16 Norman VN 1
Easy money (Jul '16) Jul '16 Shell2142015 1

Fogelsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fogelsville Mortgages