Tattoo expo to leave mark on the Valley -- Arts and Culture, Le...

At The Quillian tattoo and piercing shop on 19th Street in Allentown, owner and artist Steve Lemak bears witness to a growing phenomenon. Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Think”

Since: Mar 07

Virginia Beach, VA

#130 Apr 10, 2008
Tattooed Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure that isn't you in your avatar???? lol. Have a great day Allentown Frank!
And you do the same ;-)

“Everyday is a treat in itself.”

Since: Oct 07

Allentown, PA

#131 Apr 10, 2008
Tattooed Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
This person does not know me, does not know where I work. Nobody knows my log in name one here except me. I was calling their bluff. Make sense now????
You are a moron. This person seems like they knew you, so you played a dare. You are lucky they didn't state it.
Customer

Allentown, PA

#132 Apr 10, 2008
Tattooed Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
This person does not know me, does not know where I work. Nobody knows my log in name one here except me. I was calling their bluff. Make sense now????
Ah, but I do know you.

“More sugar please.......”

Since: Aug 07

West End

#133 Apr 10, 2008
Customer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but I do know you.
Ok. whatever. I guess you get off playing head games with people. Are you enjoying it, because it isn't working.

“More sugar please.......”

Since: Aug 07

West End

#134 Apr 10, 2008
Willy Wonka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron. This person seems like they knew you, so you played a dare. You are lucky they didn't state it.
I am by far a moron. What don't you get here? I asked them to tell me where I work, they won't say because they do not know. As I wrote before, nobody knows my login name besides myself. All this person is trying to do is play head games. They have nothing better to do.

Since: May 07

Allentown, PA

#135 Apr 10, 2008
Customer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but I do know you.
WhatEVER, already!
Customer

Allentown, PA

#136 Apr 10, 2008
Tattooed Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
I am by far a moron. What don't you get here? I asked them to tell me where I work, they won't say because they do not know. As I wrote before, nobody knows my login name besides myself. All this person is trying to do is play head games. They have nothing better to do.
What you think may not be. Also your login name is on your profile so everyone knows that. But I know more.
Mike

Spring House, PA

#137 Apr 10, 2008
ok...who wants to get nekkid?????
Customer

Allentown, PA

#138 Apr 10, 2008
MeeMee wrote:
<quoted text>
WhatEVER, already!
Get lost.

Since: May 07

Allentown, PA

#139 Apr 10, 2008
Customer wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost.
Great comeback there. Almost as meaningful as the rest of your posts.
Yeah Right

Bethlehem, PA

#140 Apr 10, 2008
definitely great artistry. tattoo's are not dirty, disgusting, disease causing things so all the haters need to get over it.
Customer

Allentown, PA

#141 Apr 11, 2008
MeeMee wrote:
<quoted text>
Great comeback there. Almost as meaningful as the rest of your posts.
They are meaningful, too bad you don't have the insight for them.
Heather

Easton, PA

#142 Apr 26, 2008
WOW
TeachThis

Lehighton, PA

#143 Apr 5, 2009
I find all of this to be a waste of time. I have a PHD. I am educated, successful, and employed. I also have full length sleeves. Before you begin to judge someone, know who you are judging. I probably teach your children and you dont even know it!
negative nancy

Reading, PA

#144 Apr 5, 2009
wow so many people comment on how stupid and a waste of time tattoos are, and I find it ironic because you all negative nancys are wasting your energy and time bashing someones interest- atleast people who have tattoos have the balls and stamina to get them unlike some pussys on here posting a comment when their behind the keyboard. I like to see these people opposed to tattoos confront face to face the people with tattoos.
get real

Northampton, PA

#145 Apr 5, 2009
heh wrote:
<quoted text>
probably cleaner than your doctors office
Yeah, because my doctors office is in the middle of an expo center with thousands of people walking around.
get real

Northampton, PA

#146 Apr 5, 2009
TeachThis wrote:
I find all of this to be a waste of time. I have a PHD. I am educated, successful, and employed. I also have full length sleeves. Before you begin to judge someone, know who you are judging. I probably teach your children and you dont even know it!
Just because you are an a-hole, doesn't mean any of us here care.
get real

Northampton, PA

#147 Apr 5, 2009
negative nancy wrote:
wow so many people comment on how stupid and a waste of time tattoos are, and I find it ironic because you all negative nancys are wasting your energy and time bashing someones interest- atleast people who have tattoos have the balls and stamina to get them unlike some pussys on here posting a comment when their behind the keyboard. I like to see these people opposed to tattoos confront face to face the people with tattoos.
"balls and stamina"...yeah they make you real tough. You are the exact reason I'd never get one.
haha

Allentown, PA

#148 Sep 5, 2011
negative nancy wrote:
"balls and stamina" ...hahahahahaha!!! you really are the reason tats are a joke
Richard Kranium

AOL

#149 Sep 8, 2011
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
"balls and stamina" ...hahahahahaha!!! you really are the reason tats are a joke
Pedro, no posting from Allentown is the biggest joke of them all. But, I guess being able to buy a house for the price of a cheap used scooter makes you feel, "big time".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fogelsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clover Hill's Concord wine takes top honors at ... (Jan '08) Dec 14 marcb0127t 20
Christmas Lighting Judging Dec 13 Ben Powell 1
Texting may cause neck and spine injury Nov 25 Chiropractor From... 17
What's going on with Wal-Mart in Schnecksville? (Jan '14) Nov '14 donna 2
Trick-Or-Treat Nights in the Lehigh Valley -- t... (Oct '07) Oct '14 dnttrashallntwn 257
Baby shower ends in brawl Oct '14 Richard Kranium 2
Trick-or-treat times scheduled (Oct '08) Oct '14 rose 68

Fogelsville News Video

Fogelsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fogelsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fogelsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fogelsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]