Lower Macungie Woman Reported Missing

Lower Macungie Woman Reported Missing

There are 4 comments on the Patch.com story from Sep 17, 2011, titled Lower Macungie Woman Reported Missing. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A Lower Macungie woman has been reported as missing and potentially endangered. Christina McNamara, 31, of Cypress Street was last seen Wednesday when she was dropped off about 5 p.m. at Seventh and Hamilton streets in Allentown, according to state police at Fogelsville .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Mentalhealthcons umer

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Sep 19, 2011
Maybe the same people that took advantage of the rabbit are going to do there caricteristic paroxysmal upon this poor women.
Ugly Truths

United States

#2 Sep 20, 2011
The dirty savages who inhabit downtown Allentown are surely mistreating this woman and taking advantage of her. Is there anywhere left in the world where Whites can go to escape the terror of multiculturalism?

No, there isn't. You piece of crap parasitic monsters follow us everywhere we go!
political parasites

Flourtown, PA

#3 Sep 20, 2011
The criminals are not the only ones that feed off the childlike innocenseof people like this women. There are promanant people or so called promanant people that the local officials hide the criminal activities of taking of people like this and also there children.
PLEASE HELP WITH LEGAL TO PROTECT PEOPLE WITH THESE NEEDS!
Jeanine drago

Bronx, NY

#5 Sep 23, 2011
Mixed races* I've never felt threatened in Allentown and I'm a small ass 21yr old so all I ment was don't always jump to Grimy conclusions... She could be fine for all you know they just need to keep lookn and need support without making assumptions of what happened

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fogelsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black cops vanishing in Philadelphia Jul 13 politicalfavors4hire 1
News How to make a Hess's Strawberry Pie (Jun '09) Jul '15 nancywatson123 62
News Tamaqua board fills vacancies Jun '15 sharing the love 2
News Texting may cause neck and spine injury (Nov '14) May '15 Randy Bradford 18
Is your office chair helping or hindering your ... (Oct '11) Apr '15 Gerald Vonberger 2
News Tall order? Upper Macungie officials raise conc... Apr '15 Whacky Macky 1
News A wilting Pennsylvania Dutch tradition: ham and... Mar '15 Fannie Pak 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fogelsville Mortgages