Police Blotter

There are 14 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 14, 2009, titled Police Blotter. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

LOWER MACUNGIE Two on motorcycle 'critical' after collision with pickup A Richland Township motorcyclist and his passenger were injured badly Sunday afternoon in a crash with a pickup truck in Lower Macungie Township, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Since: Feb 07

Middle Village, NY

#1 Jul 14, 2009
My best wishes for a speedy recovery for Joshua and Victoria. They're in the best hospital!(Thanks to LVH for patching me up in '05!)
Need2Know

Schnecksville, PA

#2 Jul 14, 2009
And, of course, they were both wearing helmets, right? Why wouldn't they, knowing that, even a minor crash without the protection of one is almost guaranteed to be catastrophic to their bodies, and likely cause great long-term suffering or death?

I will wait to hear whether or not they were smart enough to wear helmets but, if not, don't expect ANY sympathy.

Middle Village, NY

#3 Jul 14, 2009
Need2Know wrote:
And, of course, they were both wearing helmets, right? Why wouldn't they, knowing that, even a minor crash without the protection of one is almost guaranteed to be catastrophic to their bodies, and likely cause great long-term suffering or death?
I will wait to hear whether or not they were smart enough to wear helmets but, if not, don't expect ANY sympathy.
So, if you or one of your family members gets into an accident and injured and would have been better off if you had a vehicle with airbags (recommended but not legally required) then we should not offer you any sympathy? OK. Got it.

Hellertown, PA

#4 Jul 14, 2009
Need2Know wrote:
In either case I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want your sympathy.
ugh

Leesburg, NJ

#5 Jul 14, 2009
that is a very dangerous intersection thanks to the giant white wall that is on the corner. It makes it very difficult to see unless you are sticking out in traffic to look around it.
Winston

North Andover, MA

#6 Jul 14, 2009
He was showing off his great, um, not so great skills for his squeeze.

I am sure she is way impressed.
vbuddy

Coopersburg, PA

#7 Jul 14, 2009
Thivierge? from Emmaus at one time?
observer

Whitehall, PA

#9 Jul 14, 2009
They were wearing helmets and it WAS the pickup truck's fault. The intersection is fine as long as people stop at the stop sign! I do believe Thivierge is from the area.
Cassandra

Northampton, PA

#10 Jul 17, 2009
they WERE both wearing helmets. It was the pickup trucks fault...If you do not know what happened then maybe you should find something better to do then create hypothetical situations that did not happen. get a life. Winston from portland?? Have you any idea what happened? Were you there?? I didnt see you? God bless their families and I am praying to God for a speedy recovery and maybe a solution to the extremely dangerous intersection of Lehigh and Brookside Rd.
Winston

North Andover, MA

#11 Jul 20, 2009
Cassandra wrote:
they WERE both wearing helmets. It was the pickup trucks fault...If you do not know what happened then maybe you should find something better to do then create hypothetical situations that did not happen. get a life. Winston from portland?? Have you any idea what happened? Were you there?? I didnt see you? God bless their families and I am praying to God for a speedy recovery and maybe a solution to the extremely dangerous intersection of Lehigh and Brookside Rd.
Pray away, that should solve the problem.

Middle Village, NY

#12 Jul 20, 2009
Winston wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you have a lack of faith doesn't mean that you should belittle someone for the comfort they find in theirs.
Friar Tuck hoodsof Robbin

Slatington, PA

#13 Jul 20, 2009
Winston wrote:
<quoted text>
I shall have a prayer meeting on this tonight with Robbin, Maiden Mary, the wicked sheriff, and the bishop less I throw him thru the window.
vbuddy

Coopersburg, PA

#14 Jul 21, 2009
could you have meant: Robin & Maid Marian?......lest (less?)
Cassandra

Northampton, PA

#15 Aug 1, 2009
Winston wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray away? Pray what problems away? It was an accident! There is no problem to solve...There is nothing you can do about it...especially when you are sitting behind a computer, hundreds of miles from the site of the accident! Get a life- report on your own news in your own neighborhood!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fogelsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman caught in compromising position outside Wawa (Sep '16) Oct 29 Terry 8
Hot dog Oct 21 Hilda Finklestein 2
News Allentown Fair's new contests and demonstrations Sep '17 weapon X 3
News Heart project beat the odds Sep '17 life goes on 6
News Lawsuit accuses Advance Auto Parts of racial di... (Sep '08) Sep '17 Natermaztervader 56
News Chesco Vet Accused of Animal Cruelty (Jul '06) Sep '17 John 245
News What About Bobby Bones? Aug '17 We Want Bobby 8

Fogelsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fogelsville Mortgages