Fogelsville Man Killed in Bicycle Accident

Jul 31, 2012 Full story: Patch.com 6

State Police and the Lehigh County Coroner's office are investigating the death of a Fogelsville man due to injuries sustained during a morning crash between a bicycle and a car.

Full Story
Morray Finklestein

Emmaus, PA

#1 Aug 1, 2012
He RAN a stop sign, he PULLED out into traffic without STOPPING first. He didn't OBEY the rules of the road. For his selfish act, a young driver will have to live with the horror for the rest of their life. Yeah yeah I know don't blame the victim, but when the victim was an IDIOT who else do you blame?
To the rest of the bicyclist who don't follow the rules of the road, let this be a lesson to you.
Bob Finklestein

Sunset Beach, NC

#2 Aug 1, 2012
Did he really run the stop sign? Were you there? Maybe the driver should be more aware of his suroundings. Nobody under the age of twenty should be driving. The young driver should live with this horror the rest of his life and his parents should too. He shouldn't be driving at this age. He is not mature or capable enough to be operating a motor vehicle.
Morray Finklestein

Milford, PA

#3 Aug 2, 2012
Bob Finklestein wrote:
Did he really run the stop sign? Were you there? Maybe the driver should be more aware of his suroundings. Nobody under the age of twenty should be driving. The young driver should live with this horror the rest of his life and his parents should too. He shouldn't be driving at this age. He is not mature or capable enough to be operating a motor vehicle.
He RAN the stop sign, he RAN into the SIDE of the truck, watch the news. The pick up truck driver was LEGAL to drive, and what does that have to do with anything? He wasn't at fault, the guy on the bike who didn't follow the rules didn't stop at a stop sign, well he won't be doing that again.
Mike b

New York, NY

#4 Aug 3, 2012
Morray Finklestein wrote:
<quoted text>He RAN the stop sign, he RAN into the SIDE of the truck, watch the news. The pick up truck driver was LEGAL to drive, and what does that have to do with anything? He wasn't at fault, the guy on the bike who didn't follow the rules didn't stop at a stop sign, well he won't be doing that again.
Morray there ia difference between an idiot an a mistake.this man was not an idiot! He was a great husband and father of two great children unlike your parents who apparentally were idiots for creating a douchebag like you. Idiots are people who use the Internet to spout off about people they have no idea about. Young or old we all makeistakes that's the difference. Your father apparentally was an idiot because he taught you no morals. The sad fact is that someone made a mistake and that's what printed you to post something. Try being a little more positive in life . Start by using your real name next time
Morray Finklestein

Emmaus, PA

#6 Aug 4, 2012
Mike b wrote:
<quoted text>Morray there ia difference between an idiot an a mistake.this man was not an idiot! He was a great husband and father of two great children unlike your parents who apparentally were idiots for creating a douchebag like you. Idiots are people who use the Internet to spout off about people they have no idea about. Young or old we all makeistakes that's the difference. Your father apparentally was an idiot because he taught you no morals. The sad fact is that someone made a mistake and that's what printed you to post something. Try being a little more positive in life . Start by using your real name next time
OK Mike its Richard Kranium of the Emmaus Kraniums.
Morray Finklestein

Emmaus, PA

#7 Aug 19, 2012
Mike b wrote:
<quoted text>Morray there ia difference between an idiot an a mistake.this man was not an idiot! He was a great husband and father of two great children unlike your parents who apparentally were idiots for creating a douchebag like you. Idiots are people who use the Internet to spout off about people they have no idea about. Young or old we all makeistakes that's the difference. Your father apparentally was an idiot because he taught you no morals. The sad fact is that someone made a mistake and that's what printed you to post something. Try being a little more positive in life . Start by using your real name next time
Hey Mike B bet your "friend" won't run a stop sign again. And this taught his kids a VALUABLE lesson, STOP means STOP. Running a stop sign on a bike ISN'T a mistake. Let me give you an example of a MISTAKE.
"That night you spent in the back of a "74 Pinto resulting in the birth of your son, was a mistake. Becoming a father at 17 and having a 15 year old wife was a mistake. Running a stop sign ON a bike,( and not the first time either) isn't a mistake.
Please be informed, your community college education is showing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fogelsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 hr wolfman 51,475
Woman arrested for snorting coke with child in car 9 hr silly rabbit 9
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Review: Jetson Specialty Marketing Services Inc (Dec '12) Sep 3 kjl 2
Tamaqua drug sweep nets 20 Aug 29 Officer midas 25
Four charged with DUI placed in Carbon... Aug '14 do what robin did 2
•••

Fogelsville News Video

•••
•••

Fogelsville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fogelsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fogelsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fogelsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••