Woman beaten in struggle over shotgun...

Woman beaten in struggle over shotgun in Lynn Township

There are 28 comments on the The Morning Call story from May 8, 2009, titled Woman beaten in struggle over shotgun in Lynn Township. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Police say a Lynn Township man leveled a shotgun at his ex-girlfriend late Wednesday and threatened to kill her, but she grabbed the barrel and didn't let go -- even when it fired.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
check it out

Emmaus, PA

#22 May 13, 2009
Professor Chaos wrote:
.....I don't know, something about "reaping and sowing" comes to mind, as a few thoughts on personal responsibility....fool me once shame on you, fool me again shame on me.....but I's imagines theys good people.....
I think you forgot an apostrophe in "theys". Isn't it they's?
Its A Hick Bar

Felton, DE

#23 May 13, 2009
Great Hillbilly Response! I was so drunk I didn't remember I had a shotgun! I think that should be a good enough excuse. Free Michael now! He's not responsible for his actions because he was drunk!

“Matthew 5:10”

Since: Dec 08

Allentown

#24 May 13, 2009
Professor Chaos wrote:
.....I don't know, something about "reaping and sowing" comes to mind, as a few thoughts on personal responsibility....fool me once shame on you, fool me again shame on me.....but I's imagines theys good people.....
Or as George Dubya said, "fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice... shame on....... um..... well, we won't get fooled again...."
Winston Niles Rumford

Allentown, PA

#25 May 13, 2009
MCALL READER wrote:
I can not believe how you are all making a joke of this it is disgusting! This man could have killed this woman, domestic violence is not a joke, not it was not the best idea for her to go to his house, she proabbly should have filed a police report instead, but that does not give him the right to point a gun in her face and beat the crap out of her, this is disgusting and it happens way to often to too many women and your attitudes only allow it to continue. Take it seriously and help put an end to violence against women!!!
I'm sure if he rammed the car, she knew he was p*ssed. I'm not blaming the victim but geeze.
Professor Chaos

United States

#26 May 14, 2009
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you forgot an apostrophe in "theys". Isn't it they's?
Yep. If I's = "I does" then "they is" must = they's. I didn't properly visualamize the contract'eon before committin'.
Professor Chaos

United States

#27 May 14, 2009
Krissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Or as George Dubya said, "fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice... shame on....... um..... well, we won't get fooled again...."
Never knew he quoted Rodger Daultry! Now that's a little known factamatoid there.

“Matthew 5:10”

Since: Dec 08

Allentown

#28 May 14, 2009
Professor Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>
Never knew he quoted Rodger Daultry! Now that's a little known factamatoid there.
I don't know if he knew he was quoting Roger... lol. It's one of the many "Bushisms" that the folks at the Daily Show and Colbert Report probably miss terribly.
check it out

Emmaus, PA

#29 May 15, 2009
Krissa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if he knew he was quoting Roger... lol. It's one of the many "Bushisms" that the folks at the Daily Show and Colbert Report probably miss terribly.
Yeah...like you miss a toothache when it goes away!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fogelsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: KidsPeace teens had sex (Feb '09) Dec '16 Bulldog mom 61
Police Activity in Heritage Heights (Oct '16) Oct '16 Pinewindian 1
News State faculty union leaders take a step toward ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 got 2
News Woman caught in compromising position outside Wawa (Sep '16) Sep '16 silly rabbit 3
News Texting may cause neck and spine injury (Nov '14) Aug '16 Anonymous 123
Hillary clinton IRS investigation (Jul '16) Jul '16 Norman VN 1
Easy money (Jul '16) Jul '16 Shell2142015 1

Fogelsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fogelsville Mortgages