Berks-Lehigh Police
kmetzer

Fogelsville, PA

#1 Sep 6, 2009
Interesting to read how much effort is being made this weekend to nab drunk drivers. I just came north on Rt 100 from Fogelsville at about 5:10 PM (Sunday, 9/6)and some clown from the Berks-Lehigh Regional PD in his pretty Charger came flying up Rt 100 (you know, the same area THEY nab US for speeding) and got right on my rear. Traffic was moving about 5 over the speed limit. He backed off, then back to his tailgating me. Oh...did I mention he was talking and laughing into a cell phone? Then he bails at the off ramp for Applewood. Yup, no turn signals.

So why waste time trying to pinch a few people who overdid it at happy hour when the very people who are "supposed" to protect us are probably driving more dangerously?
firefiter1202

Fogelsville, PA

#2 Sep 7, 2009
kmetzer wrote:
Interesting to read how much effort is being made this weekend to nab drunk drivers. I just came north on Rt 100 from Fogelsville at about 5:10 PM (Sunday, 9/6)and some clown from the Berks-Lehigh Regional PD in his pretty Charger came flying up Rt 100 (you know, the same area THEY nab US for speeding) and got right on my rear. Traffic was moving about 5 over the speed limit. He backed off, then back to his tailgating me. Oh...did I mention he was talking and laughing into a cell phone? Then he bails at the off ramp for Applewood. Yup, no turn signals.
So why waste time trying to pinch a few people who overdid it at happy hour when the very people who are "supposed" to protect us are probably driving more dangerously?
You need to report this guy to their office in Trexlertown. I think they also have an office in Kutztown. I would have slammed on my brakes and taught that dope some man-to-man manners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fogelsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easy money Jul 11 Shell2142015 1
News Texting may cause neck and spine injury (Nov '14) Jul 10 chiropracticlocat... 122
News Woman couldn't avoid hitting former Parkland co... (Jun '08) May '16 My sister 130
News Macungie martial arts instructor charged with i... (Sep '11) May '16 Law guy 5
News Report: KidsPeace teens had sex (Feb '09) May '16 Goodmom01 60
Review: Jetson Specialty Marketing Services Inc (Dec '12) Mar '16 fmgJSM 7
News Local Colleges Still Losing War Against Student... (Jan '16) Mar '16 phaqsno 5

Fogelsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fogelsville Mortgages