Slatington woman punched as she picks up belongings from ex's L...

LOWER MILFORD TOWNSHIP Woman punched as she picks up belongings from ex's home An East Greenville woman slugged a Slatington woman who was trying to pick up her belongings from her former boyfriend's Lower Milford Township home, police said. Full Story
Lives in Bethlehem

Plumsteadville, PA

#1 Aug 1, 2009
Why would this girl Go to her EX's home when he's not even there & 2nd off why dident she just leave & come back when a party was not going on & he was present. I think she was there because SHE knew there was a party going ON & probley went looking for trouble & if your getting property back with the intent NOT to Cause trouble any Woman with A Brain would know to have the local PD Supervise so a fued doesent start Funny she goes there with BACKUP & still get's Punched what wimp's of friend she has
luck

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Aug 1, 2009
sounds hot

“"two wings of the same bird"”

Since: May 09

Home..... is where the ammo is

#4 Aug 1, 2009
Shoulda brought more friends. If I'm gonna take the time to drive somewhere to get something that belongs to me, I'm definitely gonna make sure I leave with what I came for.Although cuttin the phone line before you enter isn't as effective of a plan as it used ta be, too many cell phones to smash....need a signal blocker. Don't get caught bein stupid.
D-ville

Allentown, PA

#5 Aug 3, 2009
HADENOUGH LEHIGH VALLEY wrote:
Shoulda brought more friends. If I'm gonna take the time to drive somewhere to get something that belongs to me, I'm definitely gonna make sure I leave with what I came for.Although cuttin the phone line before you enter isn't as effective of a plan as it used ta be, too many cell phones to smash....need a signal blocker. Don't get caught bein stupid.
yeah stupid cell phones, i woulda got what i went for, one way or another.

“Huh?”

Since: Jan 09

slatington

#6 Aug 3, 2009
HADENOUGH LEHIGH VALLEY wrote:
lol cut the phone lines ? signal blocker ? lol you a stalker? cause sure sounds like youve done this before !
b careful what u wish 4

Bath, PA

#7 Aug 3, 2009
Guess he forgot to change the locks!!!!

“"two wings of the same bird"”

Since: May 09

Home..... is where the ammo is

#8 Aug 4, 2009
mcnasty95 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol cut the phone lines ? signal blocker ? lol you a stalker? cause sure sounds like youve done this before !
Any advantage I have when entering a situation that helps me accomplish my mission.Some wannabe hero always tries to dial 911.lol
A stalker?
Slatington Girls

Bethlehem, PA

#9 Aug 6, 2009
good for the bitch she needed to get punched in her face to bad the other two didnt get hit
Slatington Girls

Bethlehem, PA

#10 Aug 6, 2009
thats all them girls do is cause trouble
Richard Kranium

Emmaus, PA

#11 Nov 4, 2013
Slatington Girls wrote:
thats all them girls do is cause trouble
Its well known Slatington girls are as easy as a first grade reading book. See Dick run, run Dick run..
christopher

Chicago, IL

#12 Nov 4, 2013
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text>Its well known Slatington girls are as easy as a first grade reading book. See Dick run, run Dick run..
hey try a thread fom 2006
Richard Kranium

Emmaus, PA

#13 Nov 5, 2013
christopher wrote:
<quoted text>hey try a thread fom 2006
Slatington never changes, much like S.F. will always be known for its gheys and earthquakes
christopher

Chicago, IL

#14 Nov 7, 2013
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text>Slatington never changes, much like S.F. will always be known for its gheys and earthquakes
or the golden gate or 49ers. I've never berm there but it sounds likr a place you might like fruity
Richard Kranium

Emmaus, PA

#15 Nov 7, 2013
christopher wrote:
<quoted text>or the golden gate or 49ers. I've never berm there but it sounds likr a place you might like fruity
We could go together and call it a date, >wink< >wink<

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fogelsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allentown City Council approves appointment of ... Dec 18 silly rabbit 1
Clover Hill's Concord wine takes top honors at ... (Jan '08) Dec 14 marcb0127t 20
Christmas Lighting Judging Dec 13 Ben Powell 1
Texting may cause neck and spine injury Nov '14 Chiropractor From... 17
What's going on with Wal-Mart in Schnecksville? (Jan '14) Nov '14 donna 2
Trick-Or-Treat Nights in the Lehigh Valley -- t... (Oct '07) Oct '14 dnttrashallntwn 257
Baby shower ends in brawl Oct '14 Richard Kranium 2

Fogelsville News Video

Fogelsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fogelsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fogelsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fogelsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News