Valley mom, daughter, N.J. woman are ...

Valley mom, daughter, N.J. woman are crash victims

There are 219 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jun 5, 2007, titled Valley mom, daughter, N.J. woman are crash victims. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

The Third Avenue Playground in Hellertown was Courtney Achey's home. She shot hoops, drank her trademark 7-Eleven Coca-Cola Slurpees and hung out with her friends there nearly every day after Saucon Valley ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Meme

United States

#1 Jun 5, 2007
What a horrible accident. Rest in peace. My thoughts and prayers to the families.
SV Parent

Reading, PA

#2 Jun 5, 2007
My thoughts and prayers are w/ the Achey family
RIP COurtney N Tricia
Sad but True

Allentown, PA

#3 Jun 5, 2007
Horrible, just horrible. But I have to say, a 13-year old with a 16-year old boyfriend of over a year? Wow.
Mad Man

Bangor, PA

#4 Jun 5, 2007
the driver should never drive again, and sit in jail for ever.. Hw screwed up and should pay dearly...
Marsha

Laceyville, PA

#5 Jun 5, 2007
My thoughts and prayers are with all the families and friends who lost friends/loved ones. RIP
I think any personal attacks on dating and age should be kept to ones self.

Since: Feb 07

Laceyville, PA

#6 Jun 5, 2007
So tragic and sad. My deepest sympathy to the family and friends.

Since: Apr 07

United States

#7 Jun 5, 2007
Sad but True wrote:
Horrible, just horrible. But I have to say, a 13-year old with a 16-year old boyfriend of over a year? Wow.
You took my words exactly. This is a HORRIBLE tragedy but WHAT is a 16 year old boy doing dating a 13 year old girl????

“lol”

Since: Apr 07

allentown

#8 Jun 5, 2007
Sad but True wrote:
I can just see all the replies your comment will bring now.
Let this young girl rest in peace.
Get Over Yourselves

Bethlehem, PA

#9 Jun 5, 2007
Marsha wrote:
My thoughts and prayers are with all the families and friends who lost friends/loved ones. RIP
I think any personal attacks on dating and age should be kept to ones self.
But it wouldn't be the Mcall Comments Forum without the passing of judgment on other people's lives. You know how people here are.

My sympathies to the victims and their families.

Laceyville, PA

#10 Jun 5, 2007
Carla66 wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to that!

This young girl lost her life in a terrible accident, please let her rest in peace.
Aaron

Bethlehem, PA

#11 Jun 5, 2007
The Morning Call needs to quit allowing comments where deaths are involved. What in the world does the age of the deceased girls boyfriend have to do with this? It's just plain hurtful toward the people that loved these two (And there are many).
nobodyimportant

Whitehall, PA

#12 Jun 5, 2007
Such a horrible horrible tragedy. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends left behind.

“Call da po po ho!!!!”

not here

#15 Jun 5, 2007
Labyrinth wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to that!
This young girl lost her life in a terrible accident, please let her rest in peace.
I agree 1000% on the AMEN< but being the MC forum, the idiots on here will comment on her dating rather than her beautiful but tragic shortened life Gob Bless the Achey family.
Snoopy

AOL

#17 Jun 5, 2007
Sad but True wrote:
Who cares!? That's totally irrelevant! Two people lost their lives and all most people can do is whine about being stuck in traffic and question why a 13 year old and 16 year old are dating? That's really pathetic.
dina

United States

#18 Jun 5, 2007
steelersrule wrote:
<quoted text>
You took my words exactly. This is a HORRIBLE tragedy but WHAT is a 16 year old boy doing dating a 13 year old girl????
Shut up! this is about the accident and nothing else,people like you are always looking for something to gossip about, what she did is none of your business,and she is dead so what the hell does it matter anyway!!!!
Vicki

Allentown, PA

#19 Jun 5, 2007
Carla66 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!!! When I was younger, i was "dating" too..it does not have to mean what you think!!!Let her rest in peace!!
allentown

AOL

#20 Jun 5, 2007
peace to the families of the deceased...God took them fast and His reasons are His own...her mom was probably her best friend..close in life..closer still in eternal life...RIP
GET A LIFE

Allentown, PA

#22 Jun 5, 2007
Sad but True wrote:
I'm pretty sure that your life was perfect! You must be perfect to sit here at pick at an article of someone who has passed away. Stop being so judgemental and get a life!
Lissy

Bangall, NY

#25 Jun 5, 2007
Thats so sad...bless them.
mom in Salisbury

Allentown, PA

#26 Jun 5, 2007
steelersrule wrote:
this IS a forum and I can comment if I want. I feel bad for the family but I don't know them. We all have our own tragedy's. a 13 year old should not be with a 16 year old. I can say it as many times as I want. If you don't like it, get off the forums. This is America, right?? f-off
Wow, such a demonstration of class. Yes, this is a forum, but your lack of sensitivity is SO IMPRESSIVE. You must need some serious self reflection and maybe some meds for your anger problem. Hope nothing ever happens to you - you might be judged - probably just as an idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fogelsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: KidsPeace teens had sex (Feb '09) Dec '16 Bulldog mom 61
Police Activity in Heritage Heights Oct '16 Pinewindian 1
News State faculty union leaders take a step toward ... Sep '16 got 2
News Woman caught in compromising position outside Wawa Sep '16 silly rabbit 3
News Texting may cause neck and spine injury (Nov '14) Aug '16 Anonymous 123
Hillary clinton IRS investigation (Jul '16) Jul '16 Norman VN 1
Easy money (Jul '16) Jul '16 Shell2142015 1

Fogelsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance