More animals removed from Almost Heaven

More animals removed from Almost Heaven

There are 15 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jun 25, 2009, titled More animals removed from Almost Heaven. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A day after more than 200 dogs were removed from the Almost Heaven Kennel in Upper Milford Township, monkeys, horses, birds and other animals were taken Wednesday evening in yet another raid there.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Steve

Allentown, PA

#1 Jun 25, 2009
Why isnt this scum bag behind bars? Throw him behind bars and loose the key..don't give hima nything a person needs tolive with..let him live in his on shit and see how he likes it!!
Disgusted

Allentown, PA

#2 Jun 25, 2009
ALL animals should be removed from this person's care and he should never be permitted to own any type of pet again. Why would authorities think that he will care for the 25 dogs left behind when obviously the man is incapable? Can't someone else step in an get these poor animals out of there?
Get Real

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jun 25, 2009
What a complete loser this guy is. The place should be bombed and him put away without food or bathroom facilities.
lulu

New York, NY

#4 Jun 25, 2009
I am so glad he is finally shut down!!!! It took them long enough. He's such a moron who hasn't learned in the past. to him, its all about the quick buck he can earn, at the expense of the poor animal. anyone who defends this jerk is just as dumb as he is!! I live close by and the raid that took place a little bit ago, i went up to see if i could help, and you couldnt believe the stench from accross the road, if you know the smell of death, you know what i mean. It was so sad, i would cry when I thought about it. He should be banned from owning any animals EVER!! I live in apt where i cant have a dog, but yet he can have 25??? I dont get it..........
Animal Lover

Allentown, PA

#5 Jun 25, 2009
I am shocked that there were also horses, monkeys, etc.!!! Where does someone get the money to get care for and feed all of those animals! He should have been shut down so long ago and how could it take so long! Red Tape! Bills have to be passed. That is rubbish!! This was an emergency from years ago! I remember one horse had been found dead last year...starvation and neglect! Are there really 25 dogs left??!! I am so confused by all these laws! They should remove every last living precious animal, check all hiding spaces, and torch the place. Almost Heaven my foot!! Law makers...wake up!!! Please finish the work started!
Kathleen

Allentown, PA

#7 Jun 25, 2009
Christopher Baxter wrote:
Look these are just animals. Why encourage government intervention in private business.
Your an IDIOT!!! People like you should be thrown in Almost heaven kennel
unreal

Allentown, PA

#8 Jun 25, 2009
Why is this guy continually allowed to do this over and over again? He is total scum and obviously very greedy. He breeds for money - thats it. He has no concern for the animals and just uses them as a way to put $ is his pocket. His property should be seized and cleaned up and then used to run a legit resuce. Shelters are so full now so as it is and now they have to make room for this jerks mess. Poor animals...they provide so much love to humans and are so innocent and this scumbag has no compassion........loser!
molly

Gainesville, FL

#9 Jun 25, 2009
unreal wrote:
Why is this guy continually allowed to do this over and over again? He is total scum and obviously very greedy. He breeds for money - thats it. He has no concern for the animals and just uses them as a way to put $ is his pocket. His property should be seized and cleaned up and then used to run a legit resuce. Shelters are so full now so as it is and now they have to make room for this jerks mess. Poor animals...they provide so much love to humans and are so innocent and this scumbag has no compassion........loser!
Doesn't this remind you of the Gestapo even a little bit?
Yep

Allentown, PA

#10 Jun 25, 2009
I'm sure there are starving people somewhere in the world that could use those 200 animals for dinner.

Whiny women worrying about 200 smelly animals while America slowly goes broke and sinks into oblivion.

What do they say - Ghandi placed animals above humans, and it shows it.
Johnny -The See- ILDee

Allentown, PA

#11 Jun 25, 2009
Look these are just animals. Why encourage government intervention in private business.
Mr Baxter is reflective of the Talk Radio crowd and the Libertarian types: we're talking sociopathic personality disorder. These individs have no conscience-----date back to
the primitive philosophers of 300 years ago who insisted non-human animals were the same thing as a table.
Johnny -The See- ILDee

Allentown, PA

#12 Jun 25, 2009
Yep wrote:
I'm sure there are starving people somewhere in the world that could use those 200 animals for dinner.
Whiny women worrying about 200 smelly animals while America slowly goes broke and sinks into oblivion.
What do they say - Ghandi placed animals above humans, and it shows it.
Do you place:

third world immigrants
ACLU
SPLC
NOI
Al Sharpton
Moslems
CAIR
La Raza
MS-13
Crips
Bloods
Mexican Mafia
ADL
etc.

above these helpless beings?
Yep

Allentown, PA

#13 Jun 25, 2009
Johnny -The See- ILDee wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you place:
third world immigrants
ACLU
SPLC
NOI
Al Sharpton
Moslems
CAIR
La Raza
MS-13
Crips
Bloods
Mexican Mafia
ADL
etc.
above these helpless beings?
Well you DO have a point there!

Much higher class than the trash that we subsidize on welfare.
people suck

Allentown, PA

#14 Jun 25, 2009
Mr. Baxter is probably Puerto Rican by the way he treats animals
Frank

Allentown, PA

#15 Jun 25, 2009
I hope this guy gets everything he deserves. He should not be able to even own a gold fish, let alone 25 dogs. The guy is a creep and I hope he gets fined and prosecuted big time! Just the name of his business proves he is dilusional.
HOLLY

Staten Island, NY

#16 Jun 26, 2009
yOU ARE A TOTAL JERK!IF IT WERE HUMANS IT WOULD BE OK RIGHT?ANIMALS DEPEND ON US TO TAKE CARE OF THEM,DO YOU HAVE CHILDREN ?DO YOU LET THEM FEND FOR THEMSELVES?IF SO YOU SHOULD BE LOCKED IN A CAGE IN A URINE AND FECES LAIDEN ENVIRONMENT WITH NO ESCAPE AND THEN LETS SEE HOW LONG IT WOULD TAKE YOU TO CRY FOR HELP FROM THE GONVERNMENT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fogelsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: KidsPeace teens had sex (Feb '09) Dec '16 Bulldog mom 61
Police Activity in Heritage Heights (Oct '16) Oct '16 Pinewindian 1
News State faculty union leaders take a step toward ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 got 2
News Woman caught in compromising position outside Wawa (Sep '16) Sep '16 silly rabbit 3
News Texting may cause neck and spine injury (Nov '14) Aug '16 Anonymous 123
Hillary clinton IRS investigation (Jul '16) Jul '16 Norman VN 1
Easy money (Jul '16) Jul '16 Shell2142015 1

Fogelsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fogelsville Mortgages