Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“I wasn't born to fit it”

Since: Aug 07

I was born to stand out

#226718 Dec 14, 2011
HEART-CHEMISTRY wrote:
<quoted text>see,your on the bandwagon of the three teams with the biggest stars,only the packers won it last year,it does not work out just because of the stars,this is why you always cry payroll like a moron!
Thats because I'm a star on Las Olas. Stars like other stars

I was born to stand out

#226719 Dec 14, 2011
HEART-CHEMISTRY wrote:
<quoted text>but you are david27 and we all know it,who else could it be?
My guess would be either Tap, Doc or Jimi. I'd tell you if it was me and personally the David27 was very underused. He comes on and says the same repeating nonsense over and over. I wouldn't waste my time doing that

“YANKEES DYNASTY 1994-2012”

Since: Oct 10

BROOKLYN,NY

#226720 Dec 14, 2011
Unbiased Yankee Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Thats because I'm a star on Las Olas. Stars like other stars
no,your a crybaby with no teeth like a baby,babies like other babies!

BROOKLYN,NY

#226721 Dec 14, 2011
<quoted text>My guess would be either Tap, Doc or Jimi. I'd tell you if it was me and personally the David27 was very underused. He comes on and says the same repeating nonsense over and over. I wouldn't waste my time doing that
stop allready,jim is a Yankee fan and my buddy,crap san and doctor knowlittle are never on here,it is you!
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#226722 Dec 14, 2011
<quoted text>Packers, Heat and Phillies will be the next 3 champions in that order. I don't follow hockey
Looks like you don't follow Football, Basketball or Baseball either!....

I was born to stand out

#226723 Dec 14, 2011
HEART-CHEMISTRY wrote:
<quoted text>stop allready,jim is a Yankee fan and my buddy,crap san and doctor knowlittle are never on here,it is you!
Odds are its Jimi, and hes fooling you. Like I told you, you're one of the 3 most easily fooled posters on here. Wake up already

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#226724 Dec 14, 2011
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Can you tell us all again how many millions and millions Wilpon lost on Madoff?? Or the 70 million they say they lost last year on the Mets??....ROTFLMFAO...are you interested in buying the Brooklyn Bridge??...Wilpon owns the lower property on both sides Im sure he'll give you a good deal....ROTFLMFAO
Would you like me to?
Buddy from Whitestone

United States

#226726 Dec 14, 2011
HEART-CHEMISTRY wrote:
<quoted text>dallas is at 137 and tampa is at 59m and peyton is the heart of that team and when he went down so did the chemistry,so your wrong!
But Peyton wouldn't be on the team without that mega bucks contract they gave him. And you see how they suck without him. Payroll's a factor.
What kind of shit heeled lamebrain would ever say it isn't ?
GAME OVER !!!!!
Buddy from Whitestone

United States

#226727 Dec 14, 2011
<quoted text>No they cannot. Thats like saying anyone can go out and buy an oceanfront home. Sure, theres no law against it, but due to economics, it cannot happen
Good point. Of course not every team can.
Who is this Heart-Chemistry idiot? Was he kicked in the head by a mule when he was a kid ?

Location hidden

#226728 Dec 14, 2011
HEART-CHEMISTRY wrote:
<quoted text>because unbiased padre and charger fan,they try to improve the team,sometimes it helps and sometimes it does nothing and even hurts the team,it is all about how the team gels on the field,does the team have heart and chemistry as a unit,everybody had the eagles as superbowl champs as they spended and spended and spended some more and look how it turned out!
if sometimes it helps then in those cases it would be a factor,but I would never admit its ever a factor,so this proves once and for all you are the fake!tell me where you are and I'll tombstone your scrawny ass!

Location hidden

#226729 Dec 14, 2011
<quoted text>Odds are its Jimi, and hes fooling you. Like I told you, you're one of the 3 most easily fooled posters on here. Wake up already

I think you better put yourself on that list since your talking to a fake david,and a pretty bad fake at that
da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#226730 Dec 14, 2011
Source: Sox acquire Astros closer Melancon
By: Alex Speier

934 Comments According to multiple sources, the Red Sox acquired Astros closer Mark Melancon in a trade Wednesday for pitcher Kyle Weiland and Jed Lowrie.

Melancon, 26, a 2006 draft pick of the Yankees out of the University of Arizona, had Tommy John surgery late in 2006 and missed the 2007 season. He made his debut for the Yankees against the Red Sox in 2009. He was traded to the Astros last year as part of the Lance Berkman deal. The right-hander went 8-4 with a 2.78 ERA and 20 saves in 25 chances for the lowly Astros this past season. He had 66 strikeouts in 74 1/3 innings.

Weiland, 25, debuted for the Red Sox this season, going 0-3 with a 7.66 ERA. He is expected to be given a spot in the Astros rotation.

Lowrie has played four injury-plagued seasons in Boston, batting .252 with a .324 on-base percentage and .408 slugging percentage, with 19 home runs and 117 RBIs in 256 games. In 2011, he played in 88 games and hit .252/.303/.382 with six home runs and 36 RBIs.

A move? they made a move?

BROOKLYN,NY

#226731 Dec 14, 2011
Buddy from Whitestone wrote:
<quoted text>
But Peyton wouldn't be on the team without that mega bucks contract they gave him. And you see how they suck without him. Payroll's a factor.
What kind of shit heeled lamebrain would ever say it isn't ?
GAME OVER !!!!!
game over for you unbiased,chemistry is the reason the colts are winless,even without peyton they should be a .500 team,it shows how a team can crumble without any chemistry or hope,also peyton doesnt play defense and the defense has also collapsed!

BROOKLYN,NY

#226732 Dec 14, 2011
<quoted text>
Good point. Of course not every team can.
Who is this Heart-Chemistry idiot? Was he kicked in the head by a mule when he was a kid ?
unbiased,stop talking to yourself you fool,have some pride!

BROOKLYN,NY

#226733 Dec 14, 2011
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
if sometimes it helps then in those cases it would be a factor,but I would never admit its ever a factor,so this proves once and for all you are the fake!tell me where you are and I'll tombstone your scrawny ass!
no unbiased,it cant be a factor in certain cases,it just means that team stepped up and earned it!

BROOKLYN,NY

#226734 Dec 14, 2011
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you better put yourself on that list since your talking to a fake david,and a pretty bad fake at that
unbiased-david27-buddy-grow a pair!
Buddy from Whitestone

United States

#226735 Dec 14, 2011
HEART-CHEMISTRY wrote:
<quoted text>game over for you unbiased,chemistry is the reason the colts are winless,even without peyton they should be a .500 team,it shows how a team can crumble without any chemistry or hope,also peyton doesnt play defense and the defense has also collapsed!
Yes absolutely, chemistry is the reason the Colts suck. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the absence of their franchise quarterback.
Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha !!!!!!!

Location hidden

#226736 Dec 14, 2011
HEART-CHEMISTRY wrote:
<quoted text>no unbiased,it cant be a factor in certain cases,it just means that team stepped up and earned it!
you said it helps in some cases, If it helps then its a factor in those cases,you said it,even I can't backpedal that good,nice try fake

BROOKLYN,NY

#226737 Dec 14, 2011
<quoted text>
Yes absolutely, chemistry is the reason the Colts suck. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the absence of their franchise quarterback.
Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha !!!!!!!
ofcourse it has to do with peyton you moron and peyton is the reason the team crumbled and lost confidence to win games,chemistry is the main reason a team wins or falls apart,I hear the players say it all the time!

BROOKLYN,NY

#226738 Dec 14, 2011
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
you said it helps in some cases, If it helps then its a factor in those cases,you said it,even I can't backpedal that good,nice try fake
pay attention idiot,I said it cant help in just some cases,it would have to help 100% of the time and it certainly does not,it even hurts the team alot of the time,so its not a factor in those cases where a team wins,try giving credit to that team for earning it you wimp!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fly Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min mdbuilder 60,668
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 42 min jimi-yank 40,995
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 hr sweetcaroline 12,386
News Bloomberg: Trump "risky, reckless and radical" 1 hr Refugee Musain 28
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 2 hr Nemo 11,378
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr Princess Hey 15,909
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 15,008

Fly Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fly Creek Mortgages