I was born to stand out

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

HEART-CHEMISTRY wrote:
<quoted text>wrong,in the nfl the player can walk if they choose too,just like any other sport after they compare offers!
Do you think the Ravens will beat SD on Sun nite in SD?

“YANKEES DYNASTY 1994-2012”

Since: Oct 10

BROOKLYN,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

Unbiased Yankee Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, you're one of my faves but thats not me. I keep telling you this.
yeah right,grow a pair!

“I wasn't born to fit it”

Since: Aug 07

I was born to stand out

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

HEART-CHEMISTRY wrote:
<quoted text>yeah right,grow a pair!
Dude, right now, the forum constantly laughs at the forums 2 most easily fooled posters of Jimi and Fu. But you are close to joining them as the 3 most easily fooled posters on here. I am not David27. You may be joining the most easily fooled club very soon
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

HEART-CHEMISTRY wrote:
<quoted text>true,payroll has little impact as far as winning and losing,false that it was just money,pujols was insulted at the length of the contract,if cardinals offered 10 years at less money then the angels then he would of stayed with the cardinals!
False. STL offered $200 million for 9 years to Pujols in ST & that offer was turned down. MIA offered $220 million for 10 years less than a month ago & that offer was turned down...

Pujols went where the most money was offered. Nothing wrong with that...

BROOKLYN,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

<quoted text>Dude, you been predicting a Yankee WS win every year since you been born
if I did I would of been right 7 of 41 years,but your wrong,I HOPE they EARN and WIN the world series every year and have CONFIDENCE they will,but I dont boast every year like you do when a team signs stars,right away your on that teams bandwagon like your on the packers bandwagon now!

BROOKLYN,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

<quoted text>Do you think the Ravens will beat SD on Sun nite in SD?
yes!

BROOKLYN,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

<quoted text>Dude, right now, the forum constantly laughs at the forums 2 most easily fooled posters of Jimi and Fu. But you are close to joining them as the 3 most easily fooled posters on here. I am not David27. You may be joining the most easily fooled club very soon
and you are in the grow a pair club with retodd,dopehaven and pissywater!

I was born to stand out

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

HEART-CHEMISTRY wrote:
<quoted text>if I did I would of been right 7 of 41 years,but your wrong,I HOPE they EARN and WIN the world series every year and have CONFIDENCE they will,but I dont boast every year like you do when a team signs stars,right away your on that teams bandwagon like your on the packers bandwagon now!
Packers, Heat and Phillies will be the next 3 champions in that order. I don't follow hockey

I was born to stand out

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

Judged:

HEART-CHEMISTRY wrote:
<quoted text>and you are in the grow a pair club with retodd,dopehaven and pissywater!
Welcome to the most easily fooled poster club along with Jimi and Fu

BROOKLYN,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
False. STL offered $200 million for 9 years to Pujols in ST & that offer was turned down. MIA offered $220 million for 10 years less than a month ago & that offer was turned down...
Pujols went where the most money was offered. Nothing wrong with that...
so why didnt the cardinals offer 220m for 10 and match the years and he probably would of stayed or he just wanted a change with larussa retiring and also thought the angels had the better team in 2012,it was also about respect,also he could of stayed in st.louis and lived very comfortably with 200m,there were plenty of other factors involved!

BROOKLYN,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

<quoted text>Packers, Heat and Phillies will be the next 3 champions in that order. I don't follow hockey
see,your on the bandwagon of the three teams with the biggest stars,only the packers won it last year,it does not work out just because of the stars,this is why you always cry payroll like a moron!

BROOKLYN,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

<quoted text>Welcome to the most easily fooled poster club along with Jimi and Fu
but you are david27 and we all know it,who else could it be?

I was born to stand out

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

Judged:

HEART-CHEMISTRY wrote:
<quoted text>see,your on the bandwagon of the three teams with the biggest stars,only the packers won it last year,it does not work out just because of the stars,this is why you always cry payroll like a moron!
Thats because I'm a star on Las Olas. Stars like other stars

I was born to stand out

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

Judged:

HEART-CHEMISTRY wrote:
<quoted text>but you are david27 and we all know it,who else could it be?
My guess would be either Tap, Doc or Jimi. I'd tell you if it was me and personally the David27 was very underused. He comes on and says the same repeating nonsense over and over. I wouldn't waste my time doing that

BROOKLYN,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

<quoted text>Thats because I'm a star on Las Olas. Stars like other stars
no,your a crybaby with no teeth like a baby,babies like other babies!

BROOKLYN,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

<quoted text>My guess would be either Tap, Doc or Jimi. I'd tell you if it was me and personally the David27 was very underused. He comes on and says the same repeating nonsense over and over. I wouldn't waste my time doing that
stop allready,jim is a Yankee fan and my buddy,crap san and doctor knowlittle are never on here,it is you!
the don

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

<quoted text>Packers, Heat and Phillies will be the next 3 champions in that order. I don't follow hockey
Looks like you don't follow Football, Basketball or Baseball either!....

I was born to stand out

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

Judged:

HEART-CHEMISTRY wrote:
<quoted text>stop allready,jim is a Yankee fan and my buddy,crap san and doctor knowlittle are never on here,it is you!
Odds are its Jimi, and hes fooling you. Like I told you, you're one of the 3 most easily fooled posters on here. Wake up already

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Can you tell us all again how many millions and millions Wilpon lost on Madoff?? Or the 70 million they say they lost last year on the Mets??....ROTFLMFAO...are you interested in buying the Brooklyn Bridge??...Wilpon owns the lower property on both sides Im sure he'll give you a good deal....ROTFLMFAO
Would you like me to?
Buddy from Whitestone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

Judged:

HEART-CHEMISTRY wrote:
<quoted text>dallas is at 137 and tampa is at 59m and peyton is the heart of that team and when he went down so did the chemistry,so your wrong!
But Peyton wouldn't be on the team without that mega bucks contract they gave him. And you see how they suck without him. Payroll's a factor.
What kind of shit heeled lamebrain would ever say it isn't ?
GAME OVER !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Fly Creek Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fly Creek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••