Review: Jim Butner Auto Inc
WHY

United States

#146 Mar 6, 2013
Gald I read this my son was wanting to buy a car there. How is it that all these people are having all these problems with these junk cars they have been sold and nothing is getting done about it? I agree with the one comment somebody made all you all need to get in touch with the prosecutors office and see if they will bring some kind of charges or the attorney generals office keep calling them call the news whos protecting the consumer here in Indiana? I cannot understand with all this going on why the authorities are sitting on their asses and turning their backs on everyone knowing that something is obviously going on! I mean if you sell someone a junk car or defrauded somebody in some way they would have you in in jail in a minute. WTF? Then someone else said its illegal or something going after someone on a debt after 10 years it is. Is it all about money? Obviously someone is looking the other way allowing this to happen because its gone on and has been allowed to happen way to long. I understand why so many of you are pissed so glad someone else told me about this page.
terry

United States

#147 Mar 14, 2013
I am glad that I read these comments... im in the market for a vehicle for me and one for my daughter..but defiently wont be gojng to see these guys .... for al the comments that I have read on here im sorry this company has taken advantage of you all....it sad that a company can be so greedy.....prayers go out to all of tou all.
Trey

United States

#148 Mar 14, 2013
They not worth sh it
sandy

United States

#149 Mar 15, 2013
I mean really... how many clarksville police officers do they need in this place.... I was looking at a car from there, walked in and seen a couple police officers... not really a place I want to do business with.... so out the door i went 45 years old and never have walked into a car lot that had to have so many police officers .. kinda made me feel like I was in a bad situation... later butners
jamie

United States

#150 Mar 18, 2013
Sandy I know what you mean. I thought police officers were supposed to catch crooks not protect them... I also agree something is not right when a business has to have that many officers in it. you dont even see that many officers in a bars.
Vicki

Shelbyville, KY

#151 Mar 18, 2013
The mother on the commercial makes me sick
what a joke

United States

#152 Mar 21, 2013
sandy wrote:
I mean really... how many clarksville police officers do they need in this place.... I was looking at a car from there, walked in and seen a couple police officers... not really a place I want to do business with.... so out the door i went 45 years old and never have walked into a car lot that had to have so many police officers .. kinda made me feel like I was in a bad situation... later butners
Police protect the criminals not us our tax dollars pissed away.
ryan

New Albany, IN

#154 Mar 22, 2013
Butners is the true meaning of white people trash I just looked rjem up on angies list.... wow they have a horrible reputation on there they must be selling to the people who dont have internet.... because if you do and you dont do your research... you will be posting up here soon.....
amy m

Bellevue, WA

#155 Mar 23, 2013
i purchased a charger from them they told me over the phone they had a deal yu only pay sales tax i came all the way there an dealt with smart ass Rick who told me that was not the case however they knew it was tax time so he let me leave with the vehicle set me up on payments them after two wks my big payment of 2300 was due how he got that number idk but i didnt get my taxes on that date remind you i told rick i hadnt filed yet an i didnt kno when i wld get my refund back two days later when the payment was due ive was clling the whole wk to mke arrangements an they wld give me the run around an two days later the repo man was at my job to get my car i clled heather in finance who was putting it off on rick an rick acted as if he cldnt do anything about payments stated they dnt make arrangments they would get audited bs dont go to this lot they treat everybody diff my friend got a car an they keep working with her Rude an ready to repo.never would i ever recommend this lot
theresa

United States

#156 Mar 28, 2013
Quit buying cars from this lot and put themout of business they are a damn joke
darin

United States

#157 Mar 29, 2013
what a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Police protect the criminals not us our tax dollars pissed away.
pissed away indeed. Maybe if this business would shut down or learn to run a business right. They wouldnt have to have half of the polIce department in there and wasting our tax dollars.... and all just to protect those crooks
darin

United States

#158 Mar 29, 2013
BigJim wrote:
My real name is Jeremy
Merritt all I read in these post is boo hoo hoo I am a dead beat PEICE of shit who does not no how to pay my bills on time, or be responsible in any way for that matter that's why I have to go to a car lot that will carry my credit for me and give me a chance but what do I do like anyone else who has ever loaned me a dime I didn't pay it back I have know where else to go Jim Butner is my only shot and now that I can't pay him I have to become defensive and blame my problems my credit and my SITIATION on people and a company that is there to help you make your mistakes right and furthermore if I had been in BUSSINESS all those years trying to help people only to get disrespected and lied to constantly it would be hard to be cheerful and do you really think the sales guys there want you in the SITIATION your in hell no they dont if you could get bank financed they wouldn't have to wait on there money.
THERE IS NO LEMON LAW ON USED CARS AS IS AS IS AS IS
ALL JIM BUTTNER IS DOING IS HELPING PEOPLE GET IN CARS THAT ARE HIGH RISK OF FAILURE TO PAY
I GUESS IF THEY CLOSE THERE DOORS THAT WOULD BE BEST
WELL THEN WHERE WOULD ALL YOU DEAD BEATS GET YOUR CARS FROM YOU'LL BE WALKING OR TRYING TO RIP SOMEONE ELSE OFF
the only thing you have right on here is they should shut there doors
darin

United States

#159 Mar 30, 2013
unsatisfied customer wrote:
<quoted text>
Legally, it has to go to auction and can't go back to the lot.
thats a damn lie they repoed my car kept all my stuff in it are garnishing my wages at work and when I went to talk to them about trying to get something worked out my car was sitting on the lot ready to sell
My Opinion

Clarksville, IN

#160 Mar 30, 2013
They have been known to freeze your bank accounts also. I actually know of 2 people that they did this to. Nothing more than daytime crooks that get away with this nonsense.... Everyone that has been done wrong by these thiefs should gather around the business with signs letting other potential customers know how they do people.
darin

United States

#161 Mar 30, 2013
My Opinion wrote:
They have been known to freeze your bank accounts also. I actually know of 2 people that they did this to. Nothing more than daytime crooks that get away with this nonsense.... Everyone that has been done wrong by these thiefs should gather around the business with signs letting other potential customers know how they do people.
that would be great idea but they have the clarksville police department in their back pocket..
butner sucks

United States

#162 Mar 30, 2013
And half of the clarksville police department in there working inside....
My Opinion

Clarksville, IN

#163 Mar 30, 2013
People picket all the time, so I dont see why this would be any different. The police are there probably because of all the threats they receive. That doesnt look good for theor business either.
lets do it

United States

#164 Apr 1, 2013
Im ready to picket this place anybody else want to join its time someone stood up to this place I hope they bring the cameras from the news crews
no good

Louisville, KY

#165 Apr 7, 2013
they wont care, even if you threaten to call a lawyer. if you complain to BBB all they have to do is respond with a lie and their rating will still be A with BBB, ive done it.
butners a joke

United States

#166 Apr 8, 2013
Butners lie to someone hell they lie to everyone lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Floyds Knobs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know andrew white 12 hr Laker girl 1
Ira Williamson Tue Steve u kno who 2
what do the over 50 crowed do for fun in Clarks... Jun 20 just wondering 1
horse trainer (Sep '13) Jun 20 Demoss 3
Old Man Ike's (Mar '09) Jun 15 Zach_123 23
in need of a loan shark? (Sep '13) Jun 12 Elizabeth 12
Work from home opportunity Feb '15 WrapGirlKatie 1
More from around the web

Floyds Knobs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE