United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

You can contact them at this link http://www.in.gov/attorneygeneral/ this other link might help as well contact the Indiana State Bar Association too at: http://www.inbar.org/ file a complaint on the lawyer.
clarkville mom of five

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Information wrote:
If you have recieved a collection letter from Service Financial blau blau bau on behalf of these boners Check the date if te debt if it is over 10 years here in Indiana the Statute of limitations ha ran out. Call the Attorney Generals Office give them the Attorney's name and address and let them know what they are doing.Don't let them play you for a dumbazz
i called them today thank you they said nothing theycan do about as-iss car sale but they are sending me a cpmplaint form they coming after me its was almost 17 yrs car was a piece of crap didn' they get jd brwriter for that ? they sold car over an over 6=7 peoples and get all they to pay yars afteer crooks! thank youu
No to butfukners

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Rex T wrote:
Iv,e bought over 25 yrs from butner auto always happy just pay your pmts like agreed and you will be they sell used cars not new don,t ask for credit if you don't live up to your obligatoins
sounds like some made up bs they fk everybady they know they cars junk when they sell it they slick
patrick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Hey big jim how much did they pay for your comment.... you would be a hell of a sells man for them you got the making it the customers fault down pat... and making jims lot sound great because you got the kissing little jims ass part down maybe they should give you a car for your comment but when it breaks down wouldnt you feel li ke a dumb ass ha ha big jim your a real piece of work...
creeper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Whats with that dudes weird a s s hair on that stupid commercial ???
fyi

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

They also make you pay only cash for repos, because they do not report repo fees to the IRS so they don't have to pay any taxes.
susie

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Notice the one positive comment they have gotten is from a guy named "Big Jim".who starts out saying his "real name is Jeremy"...
uh huh, sure you aren't related to one of the crooks?
john

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Awww thwy removed my comment just goes to show ya that these people dont want you to hear the truth buts that ok ill repost it here at a later date. jim butner sucks horrible place to buy a car little jim I bet your makin your daddy proud sad part is this page wasnt started when he was alive hit since you took over look how famous you have made jim butners on the web nothing but a low down crook.
senior citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

I won't watch WHAS 11 news in the mornings anymore because of the STUPID Jim Butner commercials. That goofy looking guy with the sun glasses looks like a thug. And now they want people to bring they're tax returns HA! No educated or smart person would. Sorry Whas 11 turning your channel here.
Billy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

fyi wrote:
They also make you pay only cash for repos, because they do not report repo fees to the IRS so they don't have to pay any taxes.
I agree, I was meeting this married in Owensboro anyway the chick lived in Mount Washington and she told me that her ugly sister was in his house in Georgetown Indiana and he had cash stacked up everywhere IRS would probably love to stop by and see them sometime. I mean really how many of you pay in checks when you go in there? Cash is so easy to hide.
Not a Jim Butner Customer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Question for Jim Butner's Auto. So whats it like taking people's money and being hated by thousands of people? How do you live with yourself knowing so many people hate you and the way you do your busines?
Not a Jim Butner Customer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

VERY UNSATISFIED wrote:
worst place on earth dont ever get a car from these greedy people anyone who would sue from something over 12 years ago over a piece of you know what shouldnt even be in business the absolute WORST PLACE EVER!!!!! DO NOT EVER GO HERE FOR A CAR !!!! GREEDY OVER PRICED JUNK I WISH SOMEONE WOULD BLOW THEM UP!
Statute of limitations is 10 years in the state on Indiana they cannot pursue it anymore they have to drop it. Thats some BS they're lawyers are doing call the State Bar.. or contact the supreme court in Indy ask for a complaint form and name the Attorney doing the filing.Or do a motion to dismiss the case its outside of the statute of limitations theyhave to drop it.
john

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Heres my comment again hey big jim I admit I wss late on a payment so there ya go i called in on a tuesday and stacie from the office agrees to accept my payment on fri...... wel I woke up thurs morning and my vehicle was gone... so I called up to the office and spoke with stacey and she said that little jim needed the ful amount of the vehicle plus a repo cost so my cost was over 14000.00. People be forewarned do not I repreat do not buy a piece of junk from these people then take there word on anything and then watch all your money you paid for a vehicle that either will break down or will get repoed and then you spend the next 4 years having them garnish your wages as they sell the vehicle to another person for full price so the way I see it is this is how it works butner biys the vehicle for 2 to 10 thousand from florida then charges 200 percent mark up then repoes your vehicle makes you pay for it as the sell it for mord money... butner sucks now that I have copied this to my computer every time you delete this I will repost it twice....
Ran like a Pawn Shop

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

I totally agree John! I am bewildered as to why the State has not shut them down. Got a feeling a lot of people are getting paid to look the other way on they're business practices.
Bunch of God Damn crooks taking advantage of and fuk ing over poor people is what they are.
Glib of Brain

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Steven Smith wrote:
I bought a car from Jim Butner on 07/10/09, the car broke down with in 3 days of mt buying the car, I was told that Jim Butner would work with me to repair that car and fell back on their work every single time when it came time to work with us. I strongly suggest that you get everything in writing when dealing with this lot. Also, make sure to get a car faux. This lot is not customer friendly!!!!
didnt your mom ever teach you never to buy from private used car lots? Rofl! Always buy from individuals or name brand lots.
Glib of Brain

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

BigJim wrote:
My real name is Jeremy
Merritt all I read in these post is boo hoo hoo I am a dead beat PEICE of shit who does not no how to pay my bills on time, or be responsible in any way for that matter that's why I have to go to a car lot that will carry my credit for me and give me a chance but what do I do like anyone else who has ever loaned me a dime I didn't pay it back I have know where else to go Jim Butner is my only shot and now that I can't pay him I have to become defensive and blame my problems my credit and my SITIATION on people and a company that is there to help you make your mistakes right and furthermore if I had been in BUSSINESS all those years trying to help people only to get disrespected and lied to constantly it would be hard to be cheerful and do you really think the sales guys there want you in the SITIATION your in hell no they dont if you could get bank financed they wouldn't have to wait on there money.
THERE IS NO LEMON LAW ON USED CARS AS IS AS IS AS IS
ALL JIM BUTTNER IS DOING IS HELPING PEOPLE GET IN CARS THAT ARE HIGH RISK OF FAILURE TO PAY
I GUESS IF THEY CLOSE THERE DOORS THAT WOULD BE BEST
WELL THEN WHERE WOULD ALL YOU DEAD BEATS GET YOUR CARS FROM YOU'LL BE WALKING OR TRYING TO RIP SOMEONE ELSE OFF
good post! I cant stand these modernday sissyfied americans...rude, hateful, arrogant..pure disgusting

Since: Jun 11

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Come see me at Bales and I/we will treat you right.
john

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Glib of Brain wrote:
<quoted text> good post! I cant stand these modernday sissyfied americans...rude, hateful, arrogant..pure disgusting
glib of brian ha ha thats a goid one did you take big jims balls out of your hand to write that dumb ass ok now that your done with your comment.... go back to big jims balls you true american you lmao
grandpa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

gh0stdylan wrote:
Come see me at Bales and I/we will treat you right.
Bales has always treated people right and sold good quality cars. Butners is motivated by greed Bales actually wants to sell people good cars. Reputation is everything I am really surprised Butners is still in business.
just saying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

They suck!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of173
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Floyds Knobs Discussions

Search the Floyds Knobs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IN IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) 16 hr squeezers 1,285
Cc power sports 23 hr Meet 1
New Albany frischs waitress leaves her number o... Fri get real fool 4
in need of a loan shark? (Aug '13) Apr 16 Michael 4
Review: Buybacks (Jul '10) Apr 16 Amanda 11
custody lawyer (Mar '12) Apr 10 New Albany 2
H yo Apr 7 Jimmyq 1
•••
•••
•••
Floyds Knobs Dating

more search filters

less search filters