curious

Louisville, KY

#1 Mar 1, 2011
anyone know this hoe? She's disturbed but she will show u a great time. just make sure you wear a condomn , she like getting knocked up thinking she can keep a man that way. You would think after three failed attempts shed realize; BABIES DONT KEEP MEN!!!!
caramel

Louisville, KY

#2 Jan 19, 2012
I done told this hoe leave my man alone, she calls anyway bitch I told you he got a lady. Where the bitch live and work I'm calling whoever. I think she live in jeffersonville indiana.
underground queen

Bardstown, KY

#4 Apr 25, 2013
Nae. The trick done moved again. She cant stay on one place. Burns bridge's everywhere she goes. Hope she finds the men or man shes looking for. Str8 who're.....& all her kids r scattered .....ima say s lil prayer for ya, lil ugly slut

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Floyds Knobs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cute girl at ATF 1 min T rod 2
meadows at greentree apartments horrible place ... (May '14) 23 hr plnh 8
the music thread (Feb '12) Aug 28 Musikologist 36
News Prostitution sting at Theatair X in Clarksville... (Nov '12) Aug 26 dtlucas 30
Tony and Chris Wells aka Serve Pro Aug 21 Hating the Wells 1
class x felon in area Aug 15 No one 1
Rick Belcher Aug 11 Just 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Floyds Knobs Mortgages