Teen cited for alcohol use before fat...

Teen cited for alcohol use before fatal crash

There are 4 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Oct 20, 2006, titled Teen cited for alcohol use before fatal crash. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

The Providence High School student who has been charged with causing the death of a schoolmate while allegedly driving drunk was cited two months ago for consumption of alcohol by a minor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Ray Jay

AOL

#1 Oct 23, 2006
If you look a little deeper you will find that Danny Rodden (Sheriff Candidate) asked Sheriff Becher to drop the charges on the providence High school Student
Wranglerman

Jeffersonville, IN

#2 Oct 23, 2006
Ray Jay wrote:
If you look a little deeper you will find that Danny Rodden (Sheriff Candidate) asked Sheriff Becher to drop the charges on the providence High school Student
I dont think this is an occurrence that needs to be turned into a political issue at all. This is a tragic, willful and deliberate destruction of several lives by a "woman" who chose to drink and drive, and potentially be under the effects of illegal drugs as well.
Even though this woman is 18 years old, where the hell were her parents when she started drinking? If she lives at home, why the hell did they allow her to continue to drive that jeep when she had a history of alcohol abuse, and yes, even the occasional drink by a minor is abuse. If a minor is cited for alcohol charges their dirvers license should be suspended until they are at least 21, no second chances, no oopsie I am sorry.
Beth

Walled Lake, MI

#3 Oct 23, 2006
Wranglerman wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think this is an occurrence that needs to be turned into a political issue at all. This is a tragic, willful and deliberate destruction of several lives by a "woman" who chose to drink and drive, and potentially be under the effects of illegal drugs as well.
Even though this woman is 18 years old, where the hell were her parents when she started drinking? If she lives at home, why the hell did they allow her to continue to drive that jeep when she had a history of alcohol abuse, and yes, even the occasional drink by a minor is abuse. If a minor is cited for alcohol charges their dirvers license should be suspended until they are at least 21, no second chances, no oopsie I am sorry.
I agree with you Wrang! Where were her parents? Why should she be given a second chance for anything????

BTW--how have you been???? You and Buck still getting along, huh??? Man that is weird, how we didn't agree with anything he said and the all of a sudden we do.
OMG does that waste my brain cells!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!
Wranglerman

Jeffersonville, IN

#4 Oct 23, 2006
Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you Wrang! Where were her parents? Why should she be given a second chance for anything????
BTW--how have you been???? You and Buck still getting along, huh??? Man that is weird, how we didn't agree with anything he said and the all of a sudden we do.
OMG does that waste my brain cells!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!
doing well...spending most of my brain energy fighting a HAzardous Household Chemical collection facility in my neighborhood..It would definately appear that ol' buck has been born again hard!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Floyds Knobs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grandfather of Indiana teen found dead near hik... (Mar '17) Tue jinx 154
Josh Whittenberg (Mar '16) May 16 thirsty 6
Poll Be a juror. David Camm Innocent or Guilty? (Oct '11) May 15 Marie 71
Any one know diane Smith? May 12 Sucker for a hottie 2
Anyone know about kilijha mann May 3 Playa 1 15
Looking for help Apr '18 Helpneeded 1
A 1 potty (Oct '17) Oct '17 Sha 1

Floyds Knobs Jobs

Personal Finance

Floyds Knobs Mortgages