Charles Darnell Boney hires new attorney

Posted in the Floyds Knobs Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth be Told

Louisville, KY

#1 Mar 17, 2012
We are a coalition seeking the truth.Mr. Boney meets with his new attorney Monday. Thanks.
about time

Louisville, KY

#2 Mar 17, 2012
Who is his new attorney? do you know--the news doesn't. Thanks.
Melanie

Louisville, KY

#3 Mar 18, 2012
I am glad someone got in this that knows what they are doing. I understand Levco is thinking about the Death Penalty. While lWOP is fine, with all the trouble this has caused Levco probably decided to put the Death Penalty on him. This should have been done the first time, in my opinion.
Melanie

Louisville, KY

#4 Mar 18, 2012
Truth be Told wrote:
We are a coalition seeking the truth.Mr. Boney meets with his new attorney Monday. Thanks.
It is way past time this truth came out. Sam Lockhart has bought his nephew out for over 12 years now. He must believe his own story-whihc was what Robert Powell, the Jury Foreman, tried to tell him. This state is broke, and he lives in luxury on his "throne". Never mind the taxpayers--long as david gets out.
Truthbetold

Louisville, KY

#5 Mar 18, 2012
about time wrote:
Who is his new attorney? do you know--the news doesn't. Thanks.
One is from Indianapolis and one is from Louisville, I understand.
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#6 Mar 19, 2012
I am going to get a copy of Mr. Henderson's book asap. Boney has his own book. I wrote it. By the Son of San Laws, he can't profit from it with this time. It is called the "The Charles Darnell Boney Story".I will keep you guys pposted.
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#7 Mar 19, 2012
Julia-Boney will have the last laugh. LOL
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#8 Mar 19, 2012
The reason Boney will have the last laugh is he was honest. LOL
Janet

Louisville, KY

#9 Mar 19, 2012
I am with the organization. Mr. Boney's other attorney is from New Albany. We deal with people that have been thrown under the bus.
about time

Louisville, KY

#10 Mar 23, 2012
Thank goodness. How come he waited so long to talk?
Bethani

Louisville, KY

#11 Mar 23, 2012
about time wrote:
Thank goodness. How come he waited so long to talk?
He isn't talking. He did his own PCLR his own self, unlike Camm who had uncle SAM to rig his and also to pay for it. And if u guys think Kitty Liell isn't dirty wait until Boney also makes a fool out of her. Some lady wrote to him, offered him $25,000.00 for his story and he thought it was related. It is real related. Kitty is also a consultant on this case. She couldn't win it so she got this man to take it--whatever his name is. She does have a lot of pull with the ISC and we think she abused her pull. IF we cna prove that with Stan Levco she will also be in trouble. Boney did file wiht his new Albany attorney wiht the Indiana Bar Associaiton on Patrick Renn, who is the biggestg joke in the world.
Paula

Louisville, KY

#12 Mar 23, 2012
I have a question. Are you guys working for a Justice coalition? MY brother got a dirty deal from a lawyer and a judge and we can't get 5 ft with it. I know he gt in a lot of trouble but he didn't get a fair deal at all. Is that what you do?
Truthbetold

Louisville, KY

#13 Mar 23, 2012
Paula wrote:
I have a question. Are you guys working for a Justice coalition? MY brother got a dirty deal from a lawyer and a judge and we can't get 5 ft with it. I know he gt in a lot of trouble but he didn't get a fair deal at all. Is that what you do?
yes, kinda. just get with us. WE will look into it and see what we see. If he has exhausted his appeals or didn't get a fair shake we will be gld to do that. We are Los Angeles based.
Truthbetold

Louisville, KY

#14 Mar 23, 2012
Paula wrote:
Yes, to a certain extent. Let us look into it. We also work with the prosecutor.
Julia

Louisville, KY

#15 Mar 24, 2012
Truthbetold wrote:
<quoted text>yes, kinda. just get with us. WE will look into it and see what we see. If he has exhausted his appeals or didn't get a fair shake we will be gld to do that. We are Los Angeles based.
How do we reach you guys I need to speak to someone about my brother. He is an inmate. Do you have an email?
truthbtold

Louisville, KY

#16 Mar 25, 2012
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>How do we reach you guys I need to speak to someone about my brother. He is an inmate. Do you have an email?
yes, it is [email protected] we will be glad to take a look at him and you always have the Innocence Project. If you are in the louisville, ky are, Christopher 2X is great. KTL
Julia

Louisville, KY

#17 Mar 25, 2012
is the STan Levco on Fadebook the one that has this case. I am sending him a message.
Julia

Louisville, KY

#18 Mar 25, 2012
facebook**
Truth be Told

Louisville, KY

#19 Mar 25, 2012
YES, that is Mr. Levco-he is a nice man.
Justice for boney

Louisville, KY

#20 Mar 27, 2012
Melanie wrote:
I am glad someone got in this that knows what they are doing. I understand Levco is thinking about the Death Penalty. While lWOP is fine, with all the trouble this has caused Levco probably decided to put the Death Penalty on him. This should have been done the first time, in my opinion.
this is NOT about camm-it is about Boney. I don't know what Mr. Levco is cosidering nor do I care-he will cover for Keith Henderson. Let Boney take care of his own business and camm take care of his. The Death Penalty is very hard to get and causes the state 13-14 years of appeals so I wouldn't go for the DP. Henderson wasn't going for the DP. The camms and lockharts just had to get rid of Henderson so they can deal with Levco now. Boney's book will be out very soon-it is at the publisher now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Floyds Knobs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder in Sellersburgh in plum lake subdivision May 22 Jackie 1
Sexual pleasures May 18 Smh 8
Looking for hook ups May 16 David 1
Theatre X (Mar '11) May 16 Dave 100
News Indiana man accused of threatening Donald Trump May 13 TechRanger 1
Chad Knight May 12 bells 2
Briana Crowe May 12 peprica 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Floyds Knobs Mortgages