Five Arrested in Scottsburg

Feb 28, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Banner-Gazette

They went there after receiving a tip of alleged illegal drug activity in the home taking place in front of possible small children.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 11

Flushing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

Is it true that jeff white and his so called wife were arrested on drug charges and that they lost their kids. not surprising with him being a "white" and her a "robbins" need i say more ?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Yes its true they lost there kids but idk why. Cps assisted the police to their house and the children were removed.
Candy

Clarksville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Judged:

Actually Ellie is a Robbins because of a previous marriage and not related to the robbins that are around here. There were not 5 people arrested, and all Jeff was charged with is a bullshit charge.

The Scott county Sheriff's department needs to get their shit together, and people need to stop assuming stuff based on people's last names. Scott County as a whole is fucked because of the drug use that's going on in it.. and the laziness that our local law enforcement displays.
hhhmmm

Montgomery, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

hhhmmm

Montgomery, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Judged:

No one named jeff White in this story on wave3

Since: Feb 11

Flushing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Judged:

first of all let me say that I know ellie is'nt one of the robbins you're talking about candy, I or should I say we all know who she was married to previously, not much better either. we also know that he "jeff" was charged with violating a restraing order that ellie had put on him because of his actions. as far as your loyalty,feelings or mere friendship that you may or may not have for or with jeff is irrellevant. the fact is that he's just as stupid as the other 75% of the people who live in scottsburg or austin.

what i will say is that the kid's are the innocent one's in all this b s. they have their whole life in front of them and can still do great thing's when they grow up. as for jeff, well that's another story.

whether you admit it or not and never mind all the bitching and complaining you or anyone else may do about this so called discussion, the fact is that hardly anyone has the "balls" to stand up and say or do anything about the things they have continuued to bitch about for years, they continue to take and except whatever is dished out to them. most of the people are afraid of what other people might say about them while the rest of them simply dose'nt give a damn...police included
Candy

Clarksville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Judged:

haha speedy her ex husband is a good guy. Probably why they got divorced. People think that they know so much more than they actually do. I have no feelings or friendship towards Jeff. However, I think that he should have been charged with more than just violating a restraining order.

It is very sad that the kids are having to go through this and 100% not fair to them at all. It's sad that any kids have to go through this but reality of it is that in Scott County CPS is willing to do much more than the law enforcement.

Many people have actually called the police and tried to get stuff done on many cases. however, when you call the police and they literally tell you that they don't have time to do anything, there isnt much that you can do as a normal person.
Candy

Clarksville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

hhhmmm wrote:
No one named jeff White in this story on wave3
It's a different arrest all together... I honestly dont even know how they got brought up in this discussion.
karma sucks

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

i think its hilarious hmmmm how many times is micheal hawn going to be arrested before he has to stay in jail and do his time???? juss wondering?
Sean Robbins

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Judged:

First off I will tell you that it was me that was married to Ellie a long time ago and gave her the Robbins name. I am not proud of being married to her but I did get two great kids out of the 12 year marriage I had with her. I have since remarried to a girl that treats me great and I have never been happier.
As far as this person that goes by the name of Speedy42 on here instead of posting under his real name saying I am no better then Jeff, I don't know how you know me or why you would even bring me into this (it would help if you would post under your real name). Wile I don't claim to be any better then anyone else, I can let you know that I don't do Drugs, I work two full time jobs and serve my community by volunteering my spare time to the fire department, I don't beat on my wife, and don't take or live on any government assistance at all. I work for everything I have got.
The two kids that Ellie recently had taken from her by CPS are not the two that we had together. Our oldest is at Collage and the youngest lives with me.But I will have you know that last weekend when my two girls needed a place to keep Ellie and Jeff's two kids because Jeff and there Ellie were to drugged up to take care of them I let them stay at my house and Me and my present wife made sure they were fed and cleaned them up and got them some clean cloths to wear. So I may not be any better then anyone else but I try to be the best that I can.
I don't ever get on this website and read this stuff or post but someone told me that this was on here so I looked and decided to post this. I will not be back on here so feel free to hide behind your nicknames and not your real names and say whatever you want. I will not read this stuff anymore or post anything further as this is a waste of my time and yours 'Sean
curious

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

What were Ellie and Jeff charged with and when? I haven't heard anything about it.
karma sucks

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Judged:

Sean Robbins wrote:
First off I will tell you that it was me that was married to Ellie a long time ago and gave her the Robbins name. I am not proud of being married to her but I did get two great kids out of the 12 year marriage I had with her. I have since remarried to a girl that treats me great and I have never been happier.
As far as this person that goes by the name of Speedy42 on here instead of posting under his real name saying I am no better then Jeff, I don't know how you know me or why you would even bring me into this (it would help if you would post under your real name). Wile I don't claim to be any better then anyone else, I can let you know that I don't do Drugs, I work two full time jobs and serve my community by volunteering my spare time to the fire department, I don't beat on my wife, and don't take or live on any government assistance at all. I work for everything I have got.
The two kids that Ellie recently had taken from her by CPS are not the two that we had together. Our oldest is at Collage and the youngest lives with me.But I will have you know that last weekend when my two girls needed a place to keep Ellie and Jeff's two kids because Jeff and there Ellie were to drugged up to take care of them I let them stay at my house and Me and my present wife made sure they were fed and cleaned them up and got them some clean cloths to wear. So I may not be any better then anyone else but I try to be the best that I can.
I don't ever get on this website and read this stuff or post but someone told me that this was on here so I looked and decided to post this. I will not be back on here so feel free to hide behind your nicknames and not your real names and say whatever you want. I will not read this stuff anymore or post anything further as this is a waste of my time and yours 'Sean
sounds like ur a good guy!!! awesome of u to take those kids in we need more people like you!
Ginger

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Judged:

Those kids are lucky to have you Sean.
Jeffersonville

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Sean Robbins wrote:
Quite a respectable post,dude....and good on ya for taking those kids in!
what

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

no way drugs in scottsburg, someone said scottsburg was holy, like I said scottsburg is no better than any other place, true colors coming out.
just saying

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

Judged:

Scottsburg is going down hill but that is because of all the slum lords renting to nasty trash people from Austin.
all i know

Lansdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

Judged:

hhigighiggi
Devils Playground

Burlington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Judged:

just saying wrote:
Scottsburg is going down hill but that is because of all the slum lords renting to nasty trash people from Austin.
The whole county is going downhill and it has nothing to do with Austin. The delcine has to do with many contributing factors our area faces such as being under-educated, having little to no job opportunities, being poverty stricken with no proper/legal entertainment options for adults, kids and families and the lack of authority/law enforcement. Idle hands are the Devil's playground and the hands of this county has been too idle too long hence the problems it faces today.
someones mother

Sellersburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

that is the truth.idle hands are the devils playground.if they have enogh welfare money to pay for that phone than they better put it down and take care of their kids
llllllll

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

lll iii lll iii

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Floyds Knobs Discussions

Search the Floyds Knobs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Archie Montgomery Sun blueeyedfemale 1
Preston Walters penius (Oct '12) Jul 17 handy andy 3
3 arrested for indecent exposure at Theatair X (Nov '13) Jul 17 handy andy 4
ISO - dorm room stuff Jul 14 queenofhearts4 1
Review: Red Ball Recycling Jul 13 Terry 1
Kilt girls Jul 12 Stretch Hardstrong 1
Dennis Coutee (Jun '12) Jul 8 searching 20
•••

Air Quality Alert for Floyd County was issued at July 22 at 3:56AM EDT