Justice For David Camm

There are 4 comments on the Dec 11, 2008, Topix story titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

First Prev
of 413
Next Last
Gettin it in the end

United States

#8487 Aug 26, 2014
The great thing about it all is that Camm does not have to focus on anything. The Renn's are trying to get their grubby hands on the insurance money, that they have no legal right to. There is a team of lawyers working against them in David's behalf, and when need be David just shows up and tells the truth. The Renn's have already dropped the wrongful death suit, and the courts are going to throw Frank out as Representative, because he is a greedy dog, still trying to make a buck off his family's deaths.
There is another team of lawyers suing the pants off the corrupt bunch that run the mafia in Floyd County. Again when the time comes, David will just have to show up and tell the truth.
does it matter

Henderson, KY

#8488 Aug 30, 2014
I'm so sick of hearing of this case it's sad he got away with murder and got so many trial until it came out right for him he does have to cross to heaven I hope he burns in hell
NOBS

New Albany, IN

#8489 Sep 9, 2014
does it matter wrote:
I'm so sick of hearing of this case it's sad he got away with murder and got so many trial until it came out right for him he does have to cross to heaven I hope he burns in hell
You are an IDIOT "does it matter"
just me

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8490 Sep 20, 2014
David Camm, will you marry me? You are HOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 413
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Floyds Knobs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Water Park 19 hr hardwareman 1
Evangel North Church, has opened a Food Pantry ... Apr 17 Rick 1
hoops Apr 9 hooper 1
Work from home opportunity Feb '15 WrapGirlKatie 1
the music thread (Feb '12) Feb '15 texas pete 35
Review: Concrete Work Done By Jeff Hawkins (Sep '14) Sep '14 Sarah47150 1
New FCHS girl? (Oct '13) Oct '13 FCstudent 1
More from around the web

Floyds Knobs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE