Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8249 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

Parent

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8466 Jan 9, 2014
Yeah, really. When white people express their opinion, they are automatically deemed racist. But blacks can say or do anything they want to.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#8467 Jan 15, 2014
like I said before if you are white and your family is slaughtered by an African it doesn't matter. This is what a Liberal and black handout America wants. Don't speak out white folk you will be a racist. Just imagine if it were a white person slaughtering a black family! This would carry on for centuries. Didn't hear Oprah, Spike Lee, Jesse jackass, Al Sharpton, Miami Heat, NAACP even mention this white family. Only and only if it benefits a black cause will you hear these racist bastards comment. Stick together white America and you don't have to be a racist to do it. Just be heard! Stand your ground when ever possible. Long live George Zimmerman. O' that's right he shot a thug that was attacking him but because he was 10% white the entire black nation wanted to hang him. Trevon Martin was a gang thug and thank God for George Zimmerman. Or at least the 10%
cupcake

Cedar Rapids, IA

#8468 Jan 31, 2014
Interviews I don't him shedding one tear
mtt

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8469 Feb 1, 2014
David Camm is innocent.
Becca

Arcadia, SC

#8470 Feb 1, 2014
I do believe that David camm did have something to do with the murder of his family.
Becca

Arcadia, SC

#8471 Feb 1, 2014
cupcake wrote:
Interviews I don't him shedding one tear
neither did I

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#8472 Feb 3, 2014
Mrs Beasley wrote:
like I said before if you are white and your family is slaughtered by an African it doesn't matter. This is what a Liberal and black handout America wants. Don't speak out white folk you will be a racist. Just imagine if it were a white person slaughtering a black family! This would carry on for centuries. Didn't hear Oprah, Spike Lee, Jesse jackass, Al Sharpton, Miami Heat, NAACP even mention this white family. Only and only if it benefits a black cause will you hear these racist bastards comment. Stick together white America and you don't have to be a racist to do it. Just be heard! Stand your ground when ever possible. Long live George Zimmerman. O' that's right he shot a thug that was attacking him but because he was 10% white the entire black nation wanted to hang him. Trevon Martin was a gang thug and thank God for George Zimmerman. Or at least the 10%
Except in this case it was a white guy that killed a white family.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#8473 Feb 3, 2014
dateline did a pretty good job discrediting boney to his face; not as good a job in going after faith; why has no one called him out for being a family friend and representing the murderer

tom bevel's stock just plummeted to penny status as well...wow, camm stuck his arm out 3 feet into the bronco then turned it back toward jill; what a freaking crock...his "liar for hire" tag just became a tattoo on his soul....what a shill

and remember, he was the guy that the prosecution held onto over englert as the more trustable one
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#8474 Feb 3, 2014
also interesting that sean clemons has fallen off the face of the earth in the debate between him and faith about the dna codix search "misunderstanding"

how dirty in this whole thing was clemons? speak up for yourself sean
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#8475 Feb 10, 2014
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the facts that said a African killed a white family and a white man was finally vindicated. Like I said before if the circumstances were a white man killing a black family we would never have heard the end of it. Charles Broney breathes today. Kim, Brad and Jill do not Do I need to say more.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#8476 Feb 22, 2014
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Pick the site, pick the topic. maybe we can be on common ground. let me NO I'm bored.
just me

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8477 Mar 24, 2014
Happy 50th birthday David!
MrsBeasley

Harrisburg, PA

#8479 Apr 23, 2014
caveman wrote:
Now I don't know the latest, but I fear (thanks to Indiana Law Makers), Camm will most likely have a Merry Christmas.
LOCK YOUR DOORS!!!
How do you feel now dipshit.
NOBS

New Albany, IN

#8480 May 6, 2014
Just me

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8481 Jun 13, 2014
David Camm is hot. Does he have a girlfriend?
mke

Milwaukee, WI

#8482 Aug 13, 2014
The Renn Family has filed a civil law suit against David Camm (Ala OJ). Maybe they Renn family will get some justice after all. It would be nice for David Camm to end up in jail (ala OJ).
mke

Milwaukee, WI

#8483 Aug 13, 2014
To the typo nitpickers (who ignore the fact that David Camm murdered his family to avoid alimony and child support.) the word they should be the.
mke

Milwaukee, WI

#8484 Aug 14, 2014
I see Davy boy is trying to get his hands on the estate and insurance money. CLASS!!!
Money Grubbers

Morehead, KY

#8485 Aug 14, 2014
mke wrote:
I see Davy boy is trying to get his hands on the estate and insurance money. CLASS!!!
Actually it's Nick Stein and the Renn's trying to get their dirty hands on the cash. Good ole Frank Renn is blinded by his hatred for David, based on his affairs.

Charles Boney is clearly the killer, but you'll never see that, as you are probably one of Darnell's good butt buddies.
mke

Milwaukee, WI

#8486 Aug 16, 2014
If David Camm had ANY class at all he would renounce any interest in the insurance or estate, AND concentrate on his unlawful arrest suit against Floyd Co.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Floyds Knobs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white person cocaine 24 min New2town 8
Pharmacy 41 min New2town 1
News Grandfather of Indiana teen found dead near hik... (Mar '17) Sep 17 justice 145
Destinie jupin lookin for a big black long dong Sep 9 Caught STD from M... 3
the music thread (Feb '12) Sep 1 Musikologist 39
Electric in sellersburg Aug 26 Anon 4
News Operation Total Eclipse Puts Twenty Drug Relate... Aug 25 Concerned citizen 1

Floyds Knobs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Floyds Knobs Mortgages