Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8246 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#8242 Oct 8, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
It was 5 on 5 with a total of 12 people in the gym. You're making it out to be like it was the hoosier dome with 30 thousands people there.
No, I'm not. If I am playing beach volleyball it's 2 on 2 and I have no idea where anyone else is or what they are doing.
A small church gym with only Tom Jolly and David Camm on the sidelines. Not hard to notice someone missing.
The only person who MIGHT be able to say he never left then is Tom Jolly, right? The other 10 are busy, even if they were all white. Why can't he say that Camm never left? He can say that he never saw him leave, but he can't say he never left.
So Camm left the gym without 10 people seeing him,
Wouldn't that be 11?
drives home un-noticed, meets Broney, buys the gun, enters garage and shoots his wife and 2 children, then attempts to shoot Broney but the gun jams(Broney must sell some shitty guns) Broney then chases Camm into the house, Broney now fearing for his life take time to place Kim Camms shoes on the Bronco and being the swell thief and muggers that he is checks on the kids and then drives out of the drive way as he claims to pass a unmarked police car. Camm now according to prosecutors is now back in the garage manipulating and cleaning up the crime scene(what a great [email protected] job he did of cleaning all that blood up in the garage.) Prosecutors claim Camm now jumps in his truck blood soaked and all and returns to the gym un-noticed again.(don't understand why there was no blood found anywhere in his truck.) Camm now re-enters the gym without anybody seeing him blood soaked shirt and all and starts hitting 3-pointers like crazy. Not one player notices all that blood on his shirt, especially playing basketball you would wonder why someone is bleeding and ask them if they were ok but 11 players didn't see all that blood on his shirt. Camm returns home clothes still bloody and yet still no blood found in his truck. Now I never claimed to be Madlock, Quincy, Barnaby Jones, Mannix, Columbo, Cannon, Nancy Drew, Scooby Doo, Charlie Chan, Jim Rockford, Holmes or Watson but something smells very fishey in Floyd county and it's not Barbra Broney cooking fried chicken for Stan Faith. I think, just think that David Camm might not have done this.
I'd be lying if I said I read all that.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8243 Oct 8, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
What would make for a fun basketball game is you rubbing lamp oil all over your body, putting on a very tight Penn state shirt with assless chaps and cheering on the sidelines as I do a 360 windmill dunk. Bet every player will notice you every minute of the game. Then after the game when the crowd of 11 leaves I can teach you the proper way to shoot foul shots. Now that would make for a fun basketball game.
You are going to have to stop fantasizing about me. We have discussed this. Our politics are just too different. It would never work

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8244 Oct 8, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't care what you believe, instead of trying to solve the Camm mystery and giving opinions backed by no facts
Why don't you get mad at the people that support Camm for doing that?
you should put that energy into trying to find a job and solving the mystery of why 90% of your state is on social security disability.
That would be like you lowering the crime rate in Philly. You are just talking nonsense.
The second half of your stupid opinion about Camm trying to shoot Broney as you believe is how in the hell would Camm explain how he went home just out of the blue and second how would he explain to the police that duh, here's the stolen gun I shot him with. I know, he wrestled it away from Broney when Charles sat it down to place the shoe's on top of the car.
Change your name to lowerman it fits where you come from.
David and Beasley sittin in a tree

First came love

Then came marriage

Then came the coroner in a big black carriage

It's a true David Camm love story.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#8245 Oct 9, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you get mad at the people that support Camm for doing that?
<quoted text> That would be like you lowering the crime rate in Philly. You are just talking nonsense.
<quoted text>
David and Beasley sittin in a tree
First came love
Then came marriage
Then came the coroner in a big black carriage
It's a true David Camm love story.
You forgot K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#8247 Oct 9, 2013
Broney tells a story that can't be colabrated. Has a history of assaulting women and young children. And Satan and fly 007 will tell you he done this. These are the same 2 people on different site's that believe Jerry Sandusky is innocent.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#8248 Oct 9, 2013
fly007 wrote:
Well at least David's dirty laundry wasn't lying next to the dead bodies. What I find coincidental, is the fact that, even though Boney never mentions having a gun at the crime scene,(other than the one he gave David wrapped in his dirty sweatshirt with his and Mala's dna on it), he returns home to wake Mala, a woman he really hadn't known very long, to implicate himself criminally, by showing her he had a gun, which was supposedly unlike the one used in the murders, and had nothing to do with the murders. Why would he do that.
Shower time!

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8250 Oct 10, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Dammit, and I thought that was so witty.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8251 Oct 10, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
Broney tells a story that can't be colabrated. Has a history of assaulting women and young children. And Satan and fly 007 will tell you he done this. These are the same 2 people on different site's that believe Jerry Sandusky is innocent.
Nice try muffintop, but you won't find me on any other sites. I was on the sleuthingforjustice site, but after making maybe 5 comments all the prey ran away and it wasn't any fun.

007 should really change her (?) name to 00S2PID.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8252 Oct 10, 2013
fly007 wrote:
Well at least David's dirty laundry wasn't lying next to the dead bodies. What I find coincidental, is the fact that, even though Boney never mentions having a gun at the crime scene,(other than the one he gave David wrapped in his dirty sweatshirt with his and Mala's dna on it), he returns home to wake Mala, a woman he really hadn't known very long, to implicate himself criminally, by showing her he had a gun, which was supposedly unlike the one used in the murders, and had nothing to do with the murders. Why would he do that.
Broney is a wanna be. That moron WANTS people to think he is a hardcore criminal. He likes being on TV. He likes that people THINK he is that guy. The fact is I bet he wears Barney PJ's and has the world's largest My Little Pony collection. he was trying to impress her in his own twisted way. His story keeps changing because none of it's true.

I still say lock him and Camm away forever.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#8253 Oct 11, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
That's telling it like it is
I should have tagged it like jesse from breaking bad
"camm is innocent - BITCH"
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#8254 Oct 11, 2013
jjstarbucks wrote:
<quoted text>Um, so are we to now believe that the Renn family, whom I understand to be victims too, somehow managed to turn all those people against Camm? I wouldn't think of it being uncommon; questionable maybe. Were the policies made when they were babies or were they more recent?
no but we are to believe you are typical kentuckiana dweeb who doesn't pay much attention to trial ...you just hated him ever since fat disgraceful piece of shit stan faith called him a child molester

of course its not the renn's fault for what faith did nor for the disgracefully bad investigation...but they are due to get a shitload of money if camm loses and loses his appeal....and their comments add nothing to the conversation...its the same shit everytime....just like yours..perhaps we should call you frank
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#8255 Oct 11, 2013
MOWERMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I too believe he is guilty of murder. He tried to set Bonet up wanting 2 guns from him & Bonet could only get 1 gun. As far as Camm's uncle stating that Cann never left the gym is BS, they were playing basketball, not staring at Camm in the bleachers. You can't play a game of basketball if you're looking off the court all of the time. I believe Bonet's statement that he was leaving as Camm started shooting & fled as fast as he could because he was supposed to be shot as well to get all of the blame & clearing Camm as a grieving husband/father. Guilty as charged!
time to switch to Sanka mrs. boney
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#8256 Oct 11, 2013
Mr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr B,
What is your opinion on Charles Boneys motive? Just interested. I am open to discussions.
in case you want a lesson on crim law, the defense does not have to prove anything, much less motive...even the prosecution does not have to do that (good thing for them, cuz they aint got much left)

I will tell you what motivated boney to kill the camm family as soon as you tell me what motivated boney to spend 4 years in state prison for picking out 5 or so women to steal their shoes, and punch their faces etc

also, please mix in an explanation of the motivation of boney to pick out those 3 Iu coeds and their apartment to go to with a loaded gun to rob them for 700 and then take them and kidnap them....as soon as you figure out why he picked his first 8 or so victims that landed him in state prison basically every day of his adult life, you will have answered your own question
jesse

Orlando, FL

#8257 Oct 11, 2013
holding court #biches
harper

Saint Petersburg, FL

#8258 Oct 11, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
no but we are to believe you are typical kentuckiana dweeb who doesn't pay much attention to trial ...you just hated him ever since fat disgraceful piece of shit stan faith called him a child molester
of course its not the renn's fault for what faith did nor for the disgracefully bad investigation...but they are due to get a shitload of money if camm loses and loses his appeal....and their comments add nothing to the conversation...its the same shit everytime....just like yours..perhaps we should call you frank
am

How disgusting can one human being be to the Renn family? How much is a "shitload of money" to compensate for loosing a child and 2 granchildren? Please provide a dollar amount and use your family as example victims to help calculate. My son had no dollar amount value on his life when we lost him. Maybe it is different for you.
Blenley

Newhaven, UK

#8259 Oct 11, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Broney is a wanna be. That moron WANTS people to think he is a hardcore criminal. He likes being on TV. He likes that people THINK he is that guy. The fact is I bet he wears Barney PJ's and has the world's largest My Little Pony collection. he was trying to impress her in his own twisted way. His story keeps changing because none of it's true.
I think you'll find it's the second largest My Little Pony collection

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#8260 Oct 11, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when I thought you were catching up. Mala the Fattingly was there! She not knowing anything about guns now knows that the gun Broney had was a revolver. Honkey please! The bitch changed her story so that Broney's would look like he sold a gun but not really implicate him in the actual kilings. This ghetto hog took part in that crime, knew how her boyfriend rolled and is trying to save her ass. If she sells Broney out she's a gonner. Lawyers schooled this pig years ago. If you really believe in any way shape or form that Camm had anything to do with this after all this evidence you're a dick. Just plain stupid. A Democrat.
You can call a person a lot of things! But a Democrat is as low as you can go!! Damn! that is flat out insulting a person!

Location hidden

#8261 Oct 11, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
in case you want a lesson on crim law, the defense does not have to prove anything, much less motive...even the prosecution does not have to do that (good thing for them, cuz they aint got much left)
I will tell you what motivated boney to kill the camm family as soon as you tell me what motivated boney to spend 4 years in state prison for picking out 5 or so women to steal their shoes, and punch their faces etc
also, please mix in an explanation of the motivation of boney to pick out those 3 Iu coeds and their apartment to go to with a loaded gun to rob them for 700 and then take them and kidnap them....as soon as you figure out why he picked his first 8 or so victims that landed him in state prison basically every day of his adult life, you will have answered your own question
Can you find out as well why he hired Stan Faith even after he was too inept to find his own ass with a map when Boney murdered the Camm's?

Location hidden

#8262 Oct 11, 2013
Eagerly awaiting the not guilty verdict. The defense spanked some prosecution ass the last few weeks.

Location hidden

#8263 Oct 12, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, when he had the opportunity to take responsibility for a real 'hardcore crime', Boney was willing to take the suggestion that he only 'be a witness' to save himself. At least Boney's jury gave him credit for killing Kim, so that must have made him happy, in a twisted kind of way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Floyds Knobs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jim butner (Oct '12) Aug 26 Frank 22
Theatre X (Mar '11) Aug 25 Hawtwife 103
in need of a loan shark? (Sep '13) Aug 24 spotcred 28
Looking for hook ups Aug 22 What 3
Baptist health plex now Flex Fit Aug 18 Chandler 1
robert perry is a SNITCH BITCH (Jul '13) Aug 17 BATMAN killer 2
Suicides in Sellersburg IN (Jun '06) Aug 10 Tired of ignorant... 12

Floyds Knobs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance