Justice For David Camm

Full story: Topix

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.
Comments
7,461 - 7,480 of 8,245 Comments Last updated Jun 13, 2014
Mrs Beasley son

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>It's more likely that those obvious pieces of evidence that were not allowed,'lost' evidence, and unchecked evidence, was what led to David being found guilty. When the decision is overturned, it's back to being 'innocent til proven guilty'- nothing subtle about that. It is really nice we all have the right to say what we think in this country, even you. People can even say abusive racial opinions and get away with it, or maybe they could get (deleted), or fired. Why is it ok for blacks to refer to whites as 'crackers'. But if a white uses the n word their whole life is ruined. I personally don't think either should be used ever, but there does seem to be a double standard. I don't believe we, any race, should harass each other. They are God given rights, not man made rights. Yeah Beasley,'that black race' should really stop treating us whites badly, shame on them.
The numbers never lie. If it were a black shooter defending himself against a white man you would of never heard of it.
I unlike yourself are not afraid of THEM. I have been around long enough to make an adult choice to stay as far away as possible from the African race. I don't care for the culture or their beliefs. I don't use the N-word nor do I discriminate. I go by what I've witnessed in my lifetime and that is my individual right. If you keep getting bit over and over by German Shepard's you tend to keep away from that certain breed. Glad your experience was great. I know the Camm family's wasn't.
Mrs Beasley son

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>You're comment to x was that David is probably not innocent, yet you see reasonable doubt. You know David doesn't have to prove innocence. I have read that Boney denied knowing David, he was 'threatened' with possibly getting death, the tape was not rolling, some time lapsed - then suddenly Boney was giving David guns, and, according to Boney, David killed his family. x - you say I'm lazy about doing my 'investigating'. I don't look up the source every time I make a reference. Try reading Camm vs. state, or media reports.
Seriously, you're about 5 years behind everybody else. Tell us something we don't already know. Pick a side and go with it. Stop trying to be like BOB. We all know Bobs deal, he could care less about innocence or guilt he just wants a reasonable bail until a decision is made you on the other hand have flipped flopped more times then Auggie's epileptic sister.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Bobby 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
You end up your comment with a question about "reasonable doubt". I agree that there is "reasonable doubt". I think there is no way that he will be found guilty. There may be a hung jury. The question then will be (oh; my god) is there going to be a fourth trial.
But, "reasonable doubt" does not mean that David Camm is innocent.
If it turns out that Boney was given an assurance of no death penalty if he implicated David Camm, then I could change my mind.
Opportunity for reasonable doubt went out the window 2 trials ago. It all boils down to blood spatter or blood transfer. We all know 7 dots of blood are not spatter. Shooting 3 people from 4ft away and only having 7 dots of blood tells the story and that was before we all found out about Charles Broney. Enter Charles and who ever voted to convict David Camm should be feeling pretty sick right now.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>It's more likely that those obvious pieces of evidence that were not allowed,'lost' evidence, and unchecked evidence, was what led to David being found guilty. When the decision is overturned, it's back to being 'innocent til proven guilty'- nothing subtle about that. It is really nice we all have the right to say what we think in this country, even you. People can even say abusive racial opinions and get away with it, or maybe they could get (deleted), or fired. Why is it ok for blacks to refer to whites as 'crackers'. But if a white uses the n word their whole life is ruined. I personally don't think either should be used ever, but there does seem to be a double standard. I don't believe we, any race, should harass each other. They are God given rights, not man made rights. Yeah Beasley,'that black race' should really stop treating us whites badly, shame on them.
Nobody cares about your opinion. You are a dumbass.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Opportunity for reasonable doubt went out the window 2 trials ago. It all boils down to blood spatter or blood transfer. We all know 7 dots of blood are not spatter. Shooting 3 people from 4ft away and only having 7 dots of blood tells the story and that was before we all found out about Charles Broney. Enter Charles and who ever voted to convict David Camm should be feeling pretty sick right now.
I feel fine.
Bobbyc 1938

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Bobbyc 1938 wrote:
http://www.wdrb.com/story/2291 9812/david-camm
Poor Davie boi looks like he has AIDS.

We can only hope.
Bobbyc 1938

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Bobbyc 1938

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Mrs Beasley son wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, you're about 5 years behind everybody else. Tell us something we don't already know. Pick a side and go with it. Stop trying to be like BOB. We all know Bobs deal, he could care less about innocence or guilt he just wants a reasonable bail until a decision is made you on the other hand have flipped flopped more times then Auggie's epileptic sister.
I also want David Camm freed (not just on bail) if the Evidence presented in the upcoming trial. does not eliminate reasonable doubt.
Bobbyc 1938

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody cares about your opinion. You are a dumbass.
There was an article in yahoo today about Bully's:

http://shine.yahoo.com/living-well/wendy-s-cu...

You and your sidekick (unreal-1) are both bullys. You hide behind your screen name and insult people you wouldn't have the nerve to face in person. By the way whatever happened to UNREAL-1? Did he mouth off face to face with the wrong person and get his f***'n head blown off?
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Bobby 1938 wrote:
Zimmerman Verdict:
I'll bet the Camm Haters HATE the verdict. Sure there are differences. Zimmerman was found Not Guilty, and David was found Guilty. But Camm was probably only found guilty because of the inadmissable evidence.
Do I think Zimmerman was guilty. Yes, of some degree of manslaughter.(I don't think that because you are losing a fight gives you a right to kill someone.) Did the State of FL prove its case? Well, obviously not. When the IT director from the state said that FL withheld evidence, That is enough cause for reasonable doubt for me.
Unless Boney comes on convincingly there is a good chance that there will either be a hung jury or a Not Guilty verdict, in the upcoming Camm trial. Then, hopefully the Camm Family and all the Camm Haters can move on, with the rest of their lives.
Will the Trayvon Martin supporters move on? Doesn't look like it.
zimmerman won and he probably deserved to....still not comfortable with him getting out of the car with a gun and neighborhood watch should change to put a uniform on its patrol or a flashing yellow on the car or something to make sure he is identified...but really trayvon was just an innocent teen going for skittles and did not deserve to die....until he sucker punched zimmerman and beat the guy almost senseless and could have killed him...17 year olds can be given lethal injection so and he could have been the one on trial for murder had zimmerman not killed him

there are similarities with zimmerman and camm...the defense is proving innocence in both cases....the prosecution is fighting dirty as hell in both cases...the judge basically ruling with the prosecution alot (but ridiculously so in the camm case)...the prosecution is trying to shift the burden of proof in both cases..unfortunately, it seems as though it is easier to find 6 reasonable female jurors in central florida than it is to find 1 reasonable juror in indiana...although we hold out hope that this time we will have 12 impartial jurors that will hold the prosecution to its burden...and hopefully no molestation bs this time to prejudice the jurors
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

one of the things brought up on another site is the idea that kim was involved in a struggle with her attacker...if that is the case, then clearly camm was not involved....if camm and boney went to the house to murder the 3 of them, it would be 3 shots and they would be dead...no need for a struggle if that is the plan and there is no other logical plan....kill them and then beat feet so you dont get caught and get camm back to the bball game....no time to fart around with a struggle...boney was a career convict and camm was a swat team member with a gun...so why was there a struggle?...its another obvious sign that boney did this alone that there was a struggle (and no signs that camm was involved in a struggle)
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Whether Camm is aquitted or found guilty Charles Broney was the only one that killed that family. Camm had nothing to do with it. With that being said justice will never be served because Broney was spared the death penalty and is alive and well with the rest of his criminal homies. This is home for people like Broney. Prisons are just low income housing anymore. All these ghetto cockroaches do is kill, steal and sell drugs get caught and are back on the street time and time again. The state of Indiana should be on trial for letting this piece of shit out 11 times before he killed the Camm family.
just wondering

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Is this a family website for Camm? We are looking for something serious-not a bunch of slurs.Thanks.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Bobbyc 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
There was an article in yahoo today about Bully's:
http://shine.yahoo.com/living-well/wendy-s-cu...
You and your sidekick (unreal-1) are both bullys. You hide behind your screen name and insult people you wouldn't have the nerve to face in person. By the way whatever happened to UNREAL-1? Did he mouth off face to face with the wrong person and get his f***'n head blown off?
Lol, you keep telling yourself that princess. Unreal has been banned about 1000 times because sissies like you report him when you get all butthurt that someone is picking on you. You can't take someone at the other end of the internet punking you without having an emotional breakdown. I doubt you could intimidate anyone in real life Nancy.

BTW, you are still a dumbass

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
zimmerman won and he probably deserved to....still not comfortable with him getting out of the car with a gun and neighborhood watch should change to put a uniform on its patrol or a flashing yellow on the car or something to make sure he is identified...but really trayvon was just an innocent teen going for skittles and did not deserve to die....until he sucker punched zimmerman and beat the guy almost senseless and could have killed him...17 year olds can be given lethal injection so and he could have been the one on trial for murder had zimmerman not killed him
there are similarities with zimmerman and camm...the defense is proving innocence in both cases....the prosecution is fighting dirty as hell in both cases...the judge basically ruling with the prosecution alot (but ridiculously so in the camm case)...the prosecution is trying to shift the burden of proof in both cases..unfortunately, it seems as though it is easier to find 6 reasonable female jurors in central florida than it is to find 1 reasonable juror in indiana...although we hold out hope that this time we will have 12 impartial jurors that will hold the prosecution to its burden...and hopefully no molestation bs this time to prejudice the jurors
I hope Camm molests you too.

Then again you are willing, so I'm not sure you are eligible.
Bobbyc 1938

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

just wondering wrote:
Is this a family website for Camm? We are looking for something serious-not a bunch of slurs.Thanks.
Yes, it is confusing. There is another "Justice for David Camm" web site, run by his family. This is obviously not it. I have suggested to people not interested in Justice for David to start a "we hate David Camm" web site. Here is the site that you were looking for:
http://www.justicefordavidcamm.com/
truthteller

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Bobbyc 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is confusing. There is another "Justice for David Camm" web site, run by his family. This is obviously not it. I have suggested to people not interested in Justice for David to start a "we hate David Camm" web site. Here is the site that you were looking for:
You might also look into this site:
http://david-camm.wikispaces.com/
A gentleman from the UK put this together.
SCL

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

A very important and critical hearing will take place tomorrow, Thursday 08-01-13) at 9:00am Spencer County time which is 10:00 Eastern Time. New DNA evidence was discovered on various articles located at the crime scene and The State, through special prosecutor Stan Levco does not want the jury to see this evidence and has asked Judge Jon Dartt to exclude the evidence from ever being presented or introduced to the jury in the trial. The reason Mr. Levco objects to this DNA and the location where it was found being presented to the jury is it discredits their latest theory and their star witness, Charles Darnell Boney. If this DNA and the locations where it was found are hidden from the jury the State believes their star witness Charles Darnell Boney will be able to carry their water resulting in another conviction of David Camm. The State doesnít care if another conviction is based on unfairness they only want to see David Camm convicted again and spend the rest of his life in prison even though they must have the proof of his innocence hidden from the jury. This unfairness must STOP! Judge Dartt has the power to allow the truth of this evidence to be presented to the jury. Letís hope and pray that he has enough honesty and integrity to make the only correct decision, allow the jury to see whose DNA was found and where this DNA was located. I invite all who can attend please arrange to be there to show the State and the Judge that David has support and his supporters demand the truth be presented to the jury. Thank You

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Bobbyc 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
What? You mean you haven't seen the site?

http://www.in.gov/idoc/2411.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Floyds Knobs Discussions

Search the Floyds Knobs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Theatre X (Mar '11) 2 hr frank 90
Archie Montgomery Jul 20 blueeyedfemale 1
Preston Walters penius (Oct '12) Jul 17 handy andy 3
3 arrested for indecent exposure at Theatair X (Nov '13) Jul 17 handy andy 4
ISO - dorm room stuff Jul 14 queenofhearts4 1
Review: Red Ball Recycling Jul 13 Terry 1
Kilt girls Jul 12 Stretch Hardstrong 1
•••
•••