Justice For David Camm

Full story: Topix

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.
Comments
7,381 - 7,400 of 8,245 Comments Last updated Jun 13, 2014

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
one of the few things that makes me think that stan faith was just a lying cheating pig in this case and did not actually help boney out of trouble intentionally from the beginning is that if faith was giving him advice he would have told him not to take that stipulatory lie detector and to shut the f up and not cooperate with police
not sure why anyone ever takes the tests...the people who run them think they are highly reliable
"If" being the operative word there.
Bob C

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

It appears that there may be a postponement of the trial.
http://www.courier-journal.com/article/201304...
Set David Camm free on bail NOW!!

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Bob C wrote:
It appears that there may be a postponement of the trial.
http://www.courier-journal.com/article/201304...
Set David Camm free on bail NOW!!
Lol

Of course not, he is a convicted killer.

Buy a clue

Have a nice day :)
Bob C

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Of course not, he is a convicted killer.
Buy a clue
BOTH comnvictions were over turned. He should be FREE or at LEAST Free on Bond!!
FREE DAVID CAMM NOW!!

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Bob C wrote:
<quoted text>
BOTH comnvictions were over turned. He should be FREE or at LEAST Free on Bond!!
FREE DAVID CAMM NOW!!
Oh snap! You put that in all CAPS. I guess somebody better get off their ass and let the child molesting murderer go!
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Guess I got to get back on to boost the ratings. This site is dead without me. lets get it on again! 7 dots is not spatter. Crooked prosecution is not legal and Camm will be free in November.

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Mrs Beasley wrote:
Guess I got to get back on to boost the ratings. This site is dead without me. lets get it on again! 7 dots is not spatter. Crooked prosecution is not legal and Camm will be free in November.
Bake him a cake with a file in it, that is about the only chance he will ever have of being free.

Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Camm will be out of jail by the 4th game of the 2013 NFL regular season.

Hollar if ya hear me!

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Mrs Beasley wrote:
Camm will be out of jail by the 4th game of the 2013 NFL regular season.
Hollar if ya hear me!
Only if you break him out pumpkin

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Mrs Beasley wrote:
It's dead because you are the only moron left alive that thinks he is innocent. It's ok though. You have a right to be stupid.
Bobby 1938

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Hearing scheduled for David Camm.

http://www.wlky.com/news/local-news/indiana-n...
Bobby 1938

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
It's dead because you are the only moron left alive that thinks he is innocent. It's ok though. You have a right to be stupid.
1. The issue is not whether he is guilty or innocent. Who knows?
Without motive he will not be convicted.
2. Anther issue is that both convictions have been over turned. In a non-police state he should be free on reasonable bail.
Bobby 1938

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

By the way I agree that the conviction that was over turned because of the parading of witnesses that said that David Camm had sex with them, should NOT have been over turned. Wanting out of a marriage for sexual easons is often a motive for murder. BUT, we are a nation of laws (supposedly, anyhow.) If the adultery testimony was not admitted, and the child molestation accusation was rightfully not admitted, then there i no motive. Thus he will not be convicted.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Bobby 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The issue is not whether he is guilty or innocent. Who knows?
Without motive he will not be convicted.
2. Anther issue is that both convictions have been over turned. In a non-police state he should be free on reasonable bail.
1) I know. He is guilty

2) No he shouldn't

You don't have to number your stupid comments. Topix does that for you.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Bobby 1938 wrote:
By the way I agree that the conviction that was over turned because of the parading of witnesses that said that David Camm had sex with them, should NOT have been over turned. Wanting out of a marriage for sexual easons is often a motive for murder. BUT, we are a nation of laws (supposedly, anyhow.) If the adultery testimony was not admitted, and the child molestation accusation was rightfully not admitted, then there i no motive. Thus he will not be convicted.
Why do all of you illiterate retards think you know what would have happened "if"? Listen sunshine, get hooked on phonics, come back and take another swing, or at least put down the jug long enough to make a halfway legible response.
Bobby 1938

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do all of you illiterate retards think you know what would have happened "if"? Listen sunshine, get hooked on phonics, come back and take another swing, or at least put down the jug long enough to make a halfway legible response.
Let me make it more simple for you: If there is no motive there will be no conviction.
You "Camm Haters" are very good at pointing out typos, grammatical errors and spelling. Logic seems to evade you.

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Bobby 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me make it more simple for you: If there is no motive there will be no conviction.
You "Camm Haters" are very good at pointing out typos, grammatical errors and spelling. Logic seems to evade you.
Pull your head out of your ass and maybe you would see the typos, along with the fact that he is guilty as sin

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Bobby 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, wanting out of a shitty marriage is motive dumdum. The fact that you are illiterate only shows that you do not have the brain power to format a comment, let alone solve a murder. See, pointing out your stupidity on a spelling/grammatical level is only to show that you can't figure out the simplest things.

He has been convicted twice. Try wrapping your simple little mind around that. Also, I didn't think you cared about guilt or innocence? Hypocrit much?
Bobby 1938

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, wanting out of a shitty marriage is motive dumdum. The fact that you are illiterate only shows that you do not have the brain power to format a comment, let alone solve a murder. See, pointing out your stupidity on a spelling/grammatical level is only to show that you can't figure out the simplest things.
He has been convicted twice. Try wrapping your simple little mind around that. Also, I didn't think you cared about guilt or innocence? Hypocrit much?
1. Both convictions were over turned because of inadmissible evidence.
2. Well, for once you are right. I do not care if he is innocent or guilty. As long as both convictions have been overturned he should be free on bail. And, if the state cannot show motive he should be freed completely.
Bobby 1938

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Floyds Knobs Discussions

Search the Floyds Knobs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Theatre X (Mar '11) Sun geminiman1981 91
Archie Montgomery Jul 20 blueeyedfemale 1
Preston Walters penius (Oct '12) Jul 17 handy andy 3
3 arrested for indecent exposure at Theatair X (Nov '13) Jul 17 handy andy 4
ISO - dorm room stuff Jul 14 queenofhearts4 1
Review: Red Ball Recycling Jul 13 Terry 1
Kilt girls Jul 12 Stretch Hardstrong 1
•••
•••