Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8246 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7604 May 7, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
Guess I got to get back on to boost the ratings. This site is dead without me. lets get it on again! 7 dots is not spatter. Crooked prosecution is not legal and Camm will be free in November.
Bake him a cake with a file in it, that is about the only chance he will ever have of being free.

Have a nice day :)
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7605 May 7, 2013
Camm will be out of jail by the 4th game of the 2013 NFL regular season.

Hollar if ya hear me!

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7606 May 7, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
Camm will be out of jail by the 4th game of the 2013 NFL regular season.
Hollar if ya hear me!
Only if you break him out pumpkin

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7607 May 8, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
Guess I got to get back on to boost the ratings. This site is dead without me. lets get it on again! 7 dots is not spatter. Crooked prosecution is not legal and Camm will be free in November.
It's dead because you are the only moron left alive that thinks he is innocent. It's ok though. You have a right to be stupid.
Bobby 1938

Burlington, WI

#7608 May 8, 2013
Hearing scheduled for David Camm.

http://www.wlky.com/news/local-news/indiana-n...
Bobby 1938

Burlington, WI

#7609 May 8, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
It's dead because you are the only moron left alive that thinks he is innocent. It's ok though. You have a right to be stupid.
1. The issue is not whether he is guilty or innocent. Who knows?
Without motive he will not be convicted.
2. Anther issue is that both convictions have been over turned. In a non-police state he should be free on reasonable bail.
Bobby 1938

Burlington, WI

#7610 May 8, 2013
By the way I agree that the conviction that was over turned because of the parading of witnesses that said that David Camm had sex with them, should NOT have been over turned. Wanting out of a marriage for sexual easons is often a motive for murder. BUT, we are a nation of laws (supposedly, anyhow.) If the adultery testimony was not admitted, and the child molestation accusation was rightfully not admitted, then there i no motive. Thus he will not be convicted.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7611 May 8, 2013
Bobby 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The issue is not whether he is guilty or innocent. Who knows?
Without motive he will not be convicted.
2. Anther issue is that both convictions have been over turned. In a non-police state he should be free on reasonable bail.
1) I know. He is guilty

2) No he shouldn't

You don't have to number your stupid comments. Topix does that for you.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7612 May 8, 2013
Bobby 1938 wrote:
By the way I agree that the conviction that was over turned because of the parading of witnesses that said that David Camm had sex with them, should NOT have been over turned. Wanting out of a marriage for sexual easons is often a motive for murder. BUT, we are a nation of laws (supposedly, anyhow.) If the adultery testimony was not admitted, and the child molestation accusation was rightfully not admitted, then there i no motive. Thus he will not be convicted.
Why do all of you illiterate retards think you know what would have happened "if"? Listen sunshine, get hooked on phonics, come back and take another swing, or at least put down the jug long enough to make a halfway legible response.
Bobby 1938

Burlington, WI

#7613 May 8, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do all of you illiterate retards think you know what would have happened "if"? Listen sunshine, get hooked on phonics, come back and take another swing, or at least put down the jug long enough to make a halfway legible response.
Let me make it more simple for you: If there is no motive there will be no conviction.
You "Camm Haters" are very good at pointing out typos, grammatical errors and spelling. Logic seems to evade you.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7614 May 8, 2013
Bobby 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me make it more simple for you: If there is no motive there will be no conviction.
You "Camm Haters" are very good at pointing out typos, grammatical errors and spelling. Logic seems to evade you.
Pull your head out of your ass and maybe you would see the typos, along with the fact that he is guilty as sin

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7615 May 9, 2013
Bobby 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, wanting out of a shitty marriage is motive dumdum. The fact that you are illiterate only shows that you do not have the brain power to format a comment, let alone solve a murder. See, pointing out your stupidity on a spelling/grammatical level is only to show that you can't figure out the simplest things.

He has been convicted twice. Try wrapping your simple little mind around that. Also, I didn't think you cared about guilt or innocence? Hypocrit much?
Bobby 1938

Burlington, WI

#7616 May 9, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, wanting out of a shitty marriage is motive dumdum. The fact that you are illiterate only shows that you do not have the brain power to format a comment, let alone solve a murder. See, pointing out your stupidity on a spelling/grammatical level is only to show that you can't figure out the simplest things.
He has been convicted twice. Try wrapping your simple little mind around that. Also, I didn't think you cared about guilt or innocence? Hypocrit much?
1. Both convictions were over turned because of inadmissible evidence.
2. Well, for once you are right. I do not care if he is innocent or guilty. As long as both convictions have been overturned he should be free on bail. And, if the state cannot show motive he should be freed completely.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7618 May 9, 2013
Bobby 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Well, for once you are right. I do not care if he is innocent or guilty. As long as both convictions have been overturned he should be free on bail. And, if the state cannot show motive he should be freed completely.
What you think means nothing princess. He will be puffing peter for the rest of his miserable life.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7619 May 12, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
What you think means nothing princess. He will be puffing peter for the rest of his miserable life.
A man just shot his wife and 2 children at point blank range and has only 7 dots of blood on him. Good luck. What more needs to be said.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7620 May 12, 2013
Yes. My own daughter dates a nut case. If She were to be murdered and Charles Boney was at the scene then go figure.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7623 May 13, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
A man just shot his wife and 2 children at point blank range and has only 7 dots of blood on him. Good luck. What more needs to be said.
Guilty, I'd say that's about it. You are stuck on stupid and I can't help you, as much as I've tried. You don't think him cradling his dead/dying son would have left more that 7 dots behind? What does that tell you? The lack of blood is as much evidence as an abundance of it. Get it yet?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7624 May 13, 2013
Bobby 1938 wrote:
<quoted text>
State doesn't have to show a motive.- There are a lot of comments Boney supposedly has made inadmissible comments... about hating cops, he said "it would be obvious what happened if his evidence was found at the scene". Why would anyone assume that meant he was there to deliver David a gun, or to help David with the murders when he said that. He has been convicted several times for attacking women. David had been a cop, it looked as if someone had tried to see Kim's legs and feet. Boney made the comment that he already had three deaths on his conscience, what's one more, when threatening to kill his x over a TV. Was any of this stuff used to convict Boney - but can't be used to help David. If it was used against Boney, it obviously didn't help in overturning his conviction.-- The In. Supreme Ct. still has their list of reasons why THEY think a jury could still convict David, and David is considered a flight risk. THAT's why he is still being held.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7625 May 13, 2013
Charles Boney killed the Camm family and the only help he had was his deranged mind and a .380. He is a scumbag ghetto thug who broke into hundreds of homes all over the Indiana Kentucky area and a few have a problem with why he choose Camms house. When you make a career out of robbing and raping women and breaking into homes why would it not be possible that it was Camms. Boney killed a good woman and 2 precious children and a few on here just can't believe he was alone. Believe it!

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7626 May 14, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
Charles Boney killed the Camm family and the only help he had was his deranged mind and a .380. He is a scumbag ghetto thug who broke into hundreds of homes all over the Indiana Kentucky area and a few have a problem with why he choose Camms house. When you make a career out of robbing and raping women and breaking into homes why would it not be possible that it was Camms. Boney killed a good woman and 2 precious children and a few on here just can't believe he was alone. Believe it!
No, I do'nt believe it. You can't make Boney out to be a complete idiot in one comment then an evil mastermind the next. Camm played just as big of a role in the murders as Boney. You just aren't smart enough to believe it. Believe it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Floyds Knobs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Feb '12) 14 hr Musikologist 38
Any ladies up for some fun? Nov 30 Secret lover 1
Good Criminal defense lawyer Clark county Nov 27 NoInfoProvided 1
James &dianne hefner? Nov 24 davey timez 1
Island breeze Nov 23 Anonymous 3
Local Politics Do you approve of Ron Grooms as ? Nov 18 Hillbilly boy 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Kim McMillan as Mayor? Nov 18 Hillbilly boy 1

Floyds Knobs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance