Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8249 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7474 Feb 22, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
How?
You are wasting your time asking for any explanation from that idiot. She hasn't been in a good mood since they stopped making Twinkies. That idiot doesn't know if Unreal is my brother, me, you or another random troll.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7475 Feb 22, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all one person surgarpants. Unreal is my little brother (kinda) and Pepper is one of my close friends. We are not the same person lol. You don't have to like it. You don't have to agree with it, hell you don't even have to understand it. That's just the way it is
Hey, you said you take credit for what you say, and you said un-- is your brother (kinda), and you said he's going to shred me. That's HOW pp.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7476 Feb 22, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, you said you take credit for what you say, and you said un-- is your brother (kinda), and you said he's going to shred me. That's HOW pp.
It's Friday. Make a resolution. Put the pipe down, step back and enjoy the fresh air. It will do you some good.

If you're not on drugs then you're just dumb, at least with drugs you have a chance at recovery.

Location hidden

#7477 Feb 22, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Much like calling your uncle dad, repeating something doesn't make it true.
Lemme ask you a tough one. Why would I pretend to be someone else? I want full credit for the things I say.
It isn't all that tough. I can see why you would want to be someone other than who you are. Using words like dickhead, muffintop, bumcake, scum, dipshit, moonbeam, sugarhips,(to mention just a few), as a way of trying to belittle people, just shows your own lack of self-worth. You get full credit for the things you say.

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7478 Feb 22, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Multiple poster disorder is one thing but conversing with one's self is another.
To each there own clam bumper.
That denial thing you have must really suck

Ya know?????

Have a nice day :)

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7479 Feb 22, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text> It isn't all that tough. I can see why you would want to be someone other than who you are. Using words like dickhead, muffintop, bumcake, scum, dipshit, moonbeam, sugarhips,(to mention just a few), as a way of trying to belittle people, just shows your own lack of self-worth. You get full credit for the things you say.
So I am still waiting to see which ones do not fit you. Thus far he looks right on the mark

I should be able to come up with a few new ones if you are bored

Glad to help

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7480 Feb 22, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, you said you take credit for what you say, and you said un-- is your brother (kinda), and you said he's going to shred me. That's HOW pp.
Brother troll

Wow you really are not very good at this you know

You should go get better before you try this at home

Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7481 Feb 23, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother troll
Wow you really are not very good at this you know
You should go get better before you try this at home
I really started likeing you. you brought the action! Let the alter ego's go. Only Mrs Beasley can pull that off. Copying another is down right, well just not right. Butter my nipples, call me a lamp oil bitch but don't copy my style. I'm still your sugar nuts but picking on Bob is like comparing a double whopper to a Wendy's single. We've grown. Women up!

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7482 Feb 23, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
I really started likeing you. you brought the action! Let the alter ego's go. Only Mrs Beasley can pull that off. Copying another is down right, well just not right. Butter my nipples, call me a lamp oil bitch but don't copy my style. I'm still your sugar nuts but picking on Bob is like comparing a double whopper to a Wendy's single. We've grown. Women up!
Everybody does

Stand in line

Pepper_126

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#7483 Feb 23, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody does
Stand in line
Hi babe.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7484 Feb 24, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi babe.
Hello Babe

I see someone likes the "action"

Damm I have so many fans

Ya know??

Pepper_126

#7485 Feb 24, 2013
--Unreal 1--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Babe
I see someone likes the "action"
Damm I have so many fans
Ya know??
I know....

Location hidden

#7486 Feb 24, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Friday. Make a resolution. Put the pipe down, step back and enjoy the fresh air. It will do you some good.
If you're not on drugs then you're just dumb, at least with drugs you have a chance at recovery.
I guess you would know.

--Unreal 1---

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#7487 Feb 24, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text> I guess you would know.
*Ding ding ding*
We have a winner folks
The first Pee Wee Herman of the thread

Do better pee wee
That is just sad

Pepper_126

#7488 Feb 24, 2013
I was wondering how long it would take.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7489 Feb 25, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text> It isn't all that tough. I can see why you would want to be someone other than who you are. Using words like dickhead, muffintop, bumcake, scum, dipshit, moonbeam, sugarhips,(to mention just a few), as a way of trying to belittle people, just shows your own lack of self-worth. You get full credit for the things you say.
Lol, is that is princess? Is that what your mom taught you? People that call you names are miserable themselves and probably jealous of you? Your mom lied. I call you stupid because,,,,, wait for it.....hang in there....... You are stupid. No other reason. I know that's difficult for you to comprehend, which only proves my point.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7490 Feb 25, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text> I guess you would know.
Yes, I do know.

That you're dumb.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7491 Feb 25, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiots can't figure out that we aren't the same person yet you think you can solve a murder.

LMAO

Have a nice day ;)

Pepper_126

#7492 Feb 25, 2013
Hey Satan! I was giving them time to figure it out but........

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7493 Feb 25, 2013
Pepper_126 wrote:
Hey Satan! I was giving them time to figure it out but........
You don't have that much time, besides it's kind of funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Floyds Knobs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone want to talk about sex? Jun 16 Jesse 31
Bre Crowe Jun 16 Objective Observer 1
melinda loveless wants early prison release (Oct '07) Jun 16 Objective Observer 511
jim butner (Oct '12) Jun 12 Karlas1985 24
Has anyone else had issues with kentuckyania me... Jun 12 Angry citizen 1
kentuckiana medical center (Jan '11) Jun 12 Angry citizen 2
Destinie jupin lookin for a big black long dong Jun 12 Misty 2

Floyds Knobs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Floyds Knobs Mortgages