Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8246 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

Just the Facts

Louisville, KY

#7331 Feb 11, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reference to Jill's prior complaints about a problem in her vaginal area.
None of the complaints Jill had prior to her death were specific to molestation. She had what her Grandmother referred to as a rash or skin irritation, no different than what many other little girls have. Apparently, Kim nor her mother felt that it was serious enough to take her to the doctor and from what I've read, they were not the type to ignore something serious with the children.
Just the Facts

Louisville, KY

#7332 Feb 11, 2013
tops wrote:
<quoted text>Jill had not been to the dr. since Camm quit the iSP. Maybe that is why he didn't take her his own self. Kim was 2 busy with running the kids all over the place 2 take her. A dr. can't report something he/she don't know.
I'm sure that if Kim thought Jill had a serious health issue she would have found time to take her to the doctor or had her mother take her. To say that she wouldn't have taken Jill to the doctor because she was too busy goes against everything I've heard about Kim.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7333 Feb 11, 2013
McLuvin wrote:
<quoted text>
No the old man did. Thank god we ended up on the good side of the gene pool. Although my brothers kid has 6 toes on each foot I don't know if it's Greenville or Three miles island.
Do in-laws mean something different in PA? Because I am pretty sure that means your spouse's family.
Just the Facts

Louisville, KY

#7334 Feb 11, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury will get a clearer picture of Boney's role and how it helped Camm.
I think Boney will tell the jury he waited for Camm in some hidden area by the gym and drove him to the Camm home, pulled his car in the garage when Camm opened it, and when Kim drove in Camm shot them. Boney then dropped him back off at the gym and got rid of some incriminating items like the gun.
BeeBee,
So Boney tells the jury he picked Camm up, dropped him off etc. What gives this story more credibility than the other stories he’s told? The defense will attack his credibility by presenting all the other statements he’s made and without something to back up his new ‘story” it will simply be unbelievable. Nothing Boney has ever said about the crime has been collaborated, it is all only his word and we all know that is worthless. Boney doesn’t want to spend the rest of his life in prison; he worked pretty hard to get out the last time. His best shot at ever getting out is if he only provided a gun and was unaware of what Camm was going to do with it. I don’t personally think he has a chance of ever getting out but I’m sure he’s going to try. So, why would he get on the stand and say that he was more involved in the crime than just providing the gun? As for getting rid of incriminating items, that points to Boney being the killer more than it points to Camm. The prosecution takes a great risk in putting Boney on the stand. He is unpredictable and likes to talk. It’s likely he will open doors for the defense. Apparently he has already said things the prosecution would prefer he didn’t say as they are trying to keep his defense deposition from the jury.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7335 Feb 11, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't really think she was molested. Do believe she had vaginal bruising and in a minute your stupid ass will finally know how and why. If Stan Faith tried to get Lynn Scamahorn to lie whats to say he didn't do the same to the medical examiner or at the least make her speculate to include more charges. Remember they were dead set from the beginning that it was Camm and no one else.
Now I'm going to finally put to rest the billion dollar question about how this little angel got that trama to her vaginal area. She's in a car seat with straps going over both shoulders connecting straps that come up from between the legs. This little girl is now watching a monster Charles Boney viciously attack her mother. She is freaking out kicking and screaming like hell to get away but can't undo the car seat, her vaginal area got to be riding against those straps as she is kicking and screaming, the amount of terror this little girl witnessed she probably almost broke those straps, the pressure from her trying to scootch down to hide or get away with those straps bunched in between her crotch area makes all the sense in the world why she had those abrasions and trama to that area. As kim was finally subdued Boney hearing those kids screaming like you couldn't imagine he shot them.
There was never anyone in that family, Kim, the grandmother, the school nobody ever mentioned anything about this girls having any vaginal issues until that medical examiner saw those abrasions. So you are a lying coward. Once the abrasions were noticed fat ass had another rush to judgement theory.
You're calling me a moron when Hello Charles [email protected] Boney was there. That is what happened and that is exactly 100% how that little girl got those abrasions. The forensic team was to [email protected] stupid to figure it out. Not me.
interesting point on stan faith; who knows how many horrible things he did as prosecutor; i'm assuming the scamahorn thing got around and the message was sent - do as i say or you will never work in this county or that field again

i believe even the prosecution witness, with bare minimum training, admitted it could have been caused by vaginal itching - something that can be caused by many things including a reaction to antibiotics

remember, this is a kentuckiana doctor - this is not someone that new york, chicago or l.a. are clamoring for to give her top dollar cuz she is the best and brightest; no violation of the girls hymen, no history of any complaints about it; no thought from her g.p. that molestation was going on, no precosious sexual behaviour by the child; any real doctor is going to be hesitant to knee-jerk to molestation was the reason for the injuries
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7336 Feb 11, 2013
tops wrote:
<quoted text>Jill had not been to the dr. since Camm quit the iSP. Maybe that is why he didn't take her his own self. Kim was 2 busy with running the kids all over the place 2 take her. A dr. can't report something he/she don't know.
you people who dont have kids need to stop speculating; and that is all you are doing is speculating - that's what the word "maybe" means; remember its the prosecution with the burden of proof; you take it to the other extreem and say camm has to prove his innocence beyond a reasonable doubt

those of us who have jobs and kids know you do not just go to see the doctor for the fun of it; when your child has a problem that time and otc medicine wont cure you see the doctor; you go to a physical once a year; you make sure they get their shots

i believe the book outlined that jill had vaginal itching or discomfort months before the murders and had been checked out by a doctor; so your speculation is not even accurate to my memory

but to speculate that kim had no time to take jill to the doctor is just a pile of crap; and to speculate that camm did not take her to the doctor is to sit in that pile of crap; enjoy
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7337 Feb 11, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury will get a clearer picture of Boney's role and how it helped Camm.
I think Boney will tell the jury he waited for Camm in some hidden area by the gym and drove him to the Camm home, pulled his car in the garage when Camm opened it, and when Kim drove in Camm shot them. Boney then dropped him back off at the gym and got rid of some incriminating items like the gun.
speculation upon speculation upon speculation; does not eliminate any of the prosecution problems PROVING any of their odd theories of the conspiracy that never happened

one of the bizarre ramifications of the bizarre theory that camm needed to leave the gym to help career criminal boney kill his defenseless wife and young children is the lack of any change in camm demeanor at the bball game; if camm really planned to kill boney why didnt he become distracted at the bball game as he thought about what boney might do to him and his family since he got away?; wasnt he afraid that boney would ruin the plan?; why didnt he ever try to frame boney?...but people like you dont care about facts, you just hate this guy and want him to burn
Just the Facts

Louisville, KY

#7338 Feb 11, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
speculation upon speculation upon speculation; does not eliminate any of the prosecution problems PROVING any of their odd theories of the conspiracy that never happened
one of the bizarre ramifications of the bizarre theory that camm needed to leave the gym to help career criminal boney kill his defenseless wife and young children is the lack of any change in camm demeanor at the bball game; if camm really planned to kill boney why didnt he become distracted at the bball game as he thought about what boney might do to him and his family since he got away?; wasnt he afraid that boney would ruin the plan?; why didnt he ever try to frame boney?...but people like you dont care about facts, you just hate this guy and want him to burn
I agree. If Boney only supplied the gun and Camm failed to kill him, Camm would have been very concerned knowing that an eye-witness that he had just tried to kill could be going to the cops at that very moment. It would be pretty hard to concentrate on basketball. Boney may have been worried about having the gun as a felon, but he would have been a hell of a lot more worried about being tied to a triple murder.
It seems that a lot of people on here believe that just because Camm ran around on his wife, he could shoot his 5 year old daughter in the head at point plank range, getting sprayed by her blood in the process, without showing any emotion immediately afterwards. I think that’s ludicrous! While adultery happens in this country thousands of times a day, outside of a murder-suicide, it’s very, very rare for a father to kill his children in cold blood.

Since: Dec 12

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#7339 Feb 12, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>Reference to the fact that Jill had previous irritation in her vaginal area. If the Dr. thought it was consistant with molestation, she would be required to report it.
Do your own google work. I thought you were an expert on this case? At Camm's trial there was testimony from Jill's dance teacher, a parent, and Kim's mother that Jill had complaints of vaginal pain, and cried and held her crotch. Kim's mother told her to take Jill to the doctors. THAT NEVER HAPPENED which in itself is suspicious. In my opinion the control freak Camm convinced Kim not to take her because as you say doctors are required to report suspected abuse, something CAMM would know. The Sunday before the murders Jill had pain at Kim's mom's house and once again Kim's mom mentioned it to Kim. I think Kim was getting ready to make that doctors visit so Camm knew the molestation would come out. Of course I can only speculate since the victims are dead, but I think any sane person can figure it out.
Just the Facts

Louisville, KY

#7341 Feb 12, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do your own google work. I thought you were an expert on this case? At Camm's trial there was testimony from Jill's dance teacher, a parent, and Kim's mother that Jill had complaints of vaginal pain, and cried and held her crotch. Kim's mother told her to take Jill to the doctors. THAT NEVER HAPPENED which in itself is suspicious. In my opinion the control freak Camm convinced Kim not to take her because as you say doctors are required to report suspected abuse, something CAMM would know. The Sunday before the murders Jill had pain at Kim's mom's house and once again Kim's mom mentioned it to Kim. I think Kim was getting ready to make that doctors visit so Camm knew the molestation would come out. Of course I can only speculate since the victims are dead, but I think any sane person can figure it out.
So it’s suspicious that Kim didn’t take Jill to the doctor over a rash? Perhaps Kim didn’t take Jill to the doctor because she considered it a minor issue that could be treated at home. Usually parents try to home treat minor ailments like this and only take the kids to the doctor when home treatment fails to cure the problem. Maybe the rash was persistent and Kim was planning to take her soon. Who knows? There is absolutely no reason to assume that Camm wouldn’t let her. So only people that agree with you on this are sane?

Since: Jan 13

Jeffersonville, IN

#7342 Feb 12, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you did your google work BeeBee, if you did you would see it is very common for 5 year old little girls to have what is called vaginitis. I am not going to rewrite the details, as all of us have google and can access it. I suggest you do that and you will see that any sane person can see that. Jill more thatn likely was suffering from this.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7343 Feb 12, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
another tidal wave of speculation with absolutely nothing to back it up

so maybe her vaginal redness problem was a problem that came and went with different bath products they used or antibiotics she was on or whatever; there is absolutely no evidence to support that kim was cowed by camm to not take the child to the doctor; most parents do not take a child over and over to the doctor for the same problem when they have figured out how to deal with it (doctors cost money and take time out of our days to go see)

the school year had just started; i believe jill would have just started kindergarten would would have required a physical and shots cuz they dont let you into school without your shots; that doctor would have had a chance to look at the child; no reports of abuse were made by that doctor; no medicine prescribed

all people like to scratch when they have an itch; it makes the itch feel better; vaginal itching is likely to be even more pleasurable; a child will not understand why; maybe she, from time to time, had itching in that area and it became obsessive at times and she may have injured herself doing it; maybe kim told her to stop doing it but never told grandma who might be upset the child was doing that; maybe she was tired of her mom telling her what to do (ever heard of that - adult mom and grandma having these little cat fights) who knows - see how fun speculation is

the bottom line is she was fine the day of the murders; enjoying herself in the play of a child without a care in the world; both sides agreed she was abused or injured within 24 hours of the murders in a horrible way; so what else explains that the child had no discomfort in that time period? the abuse happened at the time of the murders; that is the most logical explanation

i think any sane person can figure it out too

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7344 Feb 12, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as framing Boney - we all know by now that they all WERE trying to get the sweatshirt tested to find out who backbone was, it just didn't happen, so David was stuck in jail. Of course, David couldn't flat out come out and say, go get Charles Boney, he's the one who did it, since David says he wasn't there and doesn't know Charles Boney. But just because you find a stranger's sweatshirt at a crime scene, doesn't mean you're trying to frame that person by wanting to have it tested for dna. IF the sweatshirt were tested earlier, though, it isn't likely that Boney would have had the opportunity to frame David.

Location hidden

#7345 Feb 12, 2013
Boney has come up with story after story, about just supplying guns - and now, in his last story, after he was convicted for over 200 years, he admits to being at the house the evening of the murders. That someone used David's words, saying the kids were screaming, and were trying to hide, and not giving reference as to where they saw those words, is a perfect example of what Boney has now done. David told Kim's family he imagined, that Bradley called out for his "daddy". Now Boney has incorporated that into his last story saying he was at the house to deliver a gun, and actually heard the word "Daddy" come out of David's mouth.

Location hidden

#7346 Feb 12, 2013
Would be interesting to know if there was some article, or tv show or interview, where Boney would have been able to learn about "Daddy". Perhaps David's first trial.
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7347 Feb 12, 2013
fly007 wrote:
<quoted text>As far as framing Boney - we all know by now that they all WERE trying to get the sweatshirt tested to find out who backbone was, it just didn't happen, so David was stuck in jail. Of course, David couldn't flat out come out and say, go get Charles Boney, he's the one who did it, since David says he wasn't there and doesn't know Charles Boney. But just because you find a stranger's sweatshirt at a crime scene, doesn't mean you're trying to frame that person by wanting to have it tested for dna. IF the sweatshirt were tested earlier, though, it isn't likely that Boney would have had the opportunity to frame David.
Why couldn't he of did that. Did you ever hear of attorney/client privelage. Believe me those attorneys for Camm in the first week would of put Boneys name in the mix if Camm was in cahoots with Broney. How bout an anonymous letter from an atttorney? It's not that hard. You make no sense at all. DAH!
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7349 Feb 12, 2013
fly007 wrote:
Boney has come up with story after story, about just supplying guns - and now, in his last story, after he was convicted for over 200 years, he admits to being at the house the evening of the murders. That someone used David's words, saying the kids were screaming, and were trying to hide, and not giving reference as to where they saw those words, is a perfect example of what Boney has now done. David told Kim's family he imagined, that Bradley called out for his "daddy". Now Boney has incorporated that into his last story saying he was at the house to deliver a gun, and actually heard the word "Daddy" come out of David's mouth.
Stop trying to suck up to the Camm nation. You're a hater. If you don't get it by now log on to the I'm an a$$hole site. We have our team and guess what everybody remembers who's on Camm side and who isn't and you are not. No confusion here!
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7350 Feb 12, 2013
fly007 wrote:
Would be interesting to know if there was some article, or tv show or interview, where Boney would have been able to learn about "Daddy". Perhaps David's first trial.
If your stupid a$$ could reference it why couldn't Broney. Why do you keep bringing up meaningless scenerio's.
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7351 Feb 12, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can only speculate because that's all you ever do. If a child wakes up in the morning with a woody does that mean he was sexually abused. Small girls get yeast infections, urinary tract infections, rashes and so forth but by your speculation every male father should be place in prison for abuse. Here's my speculation, stop speculating and show us the facts.
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7352 Feb 12, 2013
fly007 wrote:
Perhaps from you Daddy. If we are going by speculation it could be possible. But i guess when it doesn't fit your theory it's not possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Floyds Knobs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jim butner (Oct '12) Aug 26 Frank 22
Theatre X (Mar '11) Aug 25 Hawtwife 103
in need of a loan shark? (Sep '13) Aug 24 spotcred 28
Looking for hook ups Aug 22 What 3
Baptist health plex now Flex Fit Aug 18 Chandler 1
robert perry is a SNITCH BITCH (Jul '13) Aug 17 BATMAN killer 2
Suicides in Sellersburg IN (Jun '06) Aug 10 Tired of ignorant... 12

Floyds Knobs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance