Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8246 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7168 Feb 1, 2013
anonymous wrote:
"so if she was molested i'm quite sure it was boney who did it." If you only knew how close to the truth you have come.
May the truth set you free. Lay it on me sugar cone.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7169 Feb 1, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
Why don't you two morons get a room and f*ck already

Rooms are to expensive, so we used your trailer.

David Camm is guilty, not once, but twice, and he will be a third time unless some inmate with nothing to lose decides to do the humane thing and put Camm out of our misery.

Even the inmates know he not guilty.

Blood spatter evidence is unreliable, but basketball players are. You are idiots.
We proved to you with the smuckers jelly that spatter is junk science.

Shaq, Bird, MJ and Magic were pretty reliable

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7170 Feb 1, 2013
McPoyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't we all just get along. Satan, cool it witht the name calling.
Sorry if I damaged your delicate eyes princess, but I say what I want, when I want, to who I want. When those idiots do nothing but make excuses for a POS that killed his kids and wife they do not deserve anyone to be civil. At least you actually talk about evidence. Those two morons manage "what if this, what if that", that make no sense at all. Just the Facts wouldn't know a fact if Maury Povich gave it to him and Camm Supporter is so blinded by his unnatural attraction to Camm that he latches onto any theory he can and Julia must live in an apartment on top of a paint thinner factory.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7171 Feb 1, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
We proved to you with the smuckers jelly that spatter is junk science.
Shaq, Bird, MJ and Magic were pretty reliable
Smuckers jelly? How long did the blood coagulate before it got to that consistency?

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordon

Fact checking, it's what's for breakfast.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7172 Feb 1, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
May the truth set you free. Lay it on me sugar cone.
Between that one and Auggie's mom they are going to blow this case wide open!
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7173 Feb 1, 2013
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't heard about any jailhouse snitches yet, except for Boney of course. I sure hope he takes the stand. I think this article points out just how unreliable bloodstain analysis is when it comes to "proving" a person guilty. It certainly has it's place in directing an investigation and pointing the investigators towards certain suspects but is too unreliable to determine guilt in most cases.
which is part of the problem here as henderson infamously stated on 48 hours "well if the forensics are right, the basketball players are wrong"...which, first of all ignores the opposite which is actually much more true, i.e. "if the basketball players are right, then the forensics are wrong"

unfortunately "science" in the hands of sophists or spin doctors or opportunists is a dangerous thing...people think of science with blind faith these days and it is a very dangerous thing

we think we know everything in God's great plan because we know a few things...just imagine how little we understand now as opposed to what we might know in 100 or 200 years

recently science said the world was 17 billion years old...so if you questioned that and said it was really 6 billion years old you would be wrong and probably chastized and written off as a quack by the scientific community

a couple years ago they said "oops" it really is only 6 billion years old....so "science" was off by a mere 11 billion years

dna is reliable, most everything else is just an interesting toy

(but i doubt that part of the report that disses fingerprint ev.; i have hardly ever heard of a false id off a fingerprint)
Walt

Harrisburg, PA

#7174 Feb 1, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
which is part of the problem here as henderson infamously stated on 48 hours "well if the forensics are right, the basketball players are wrong"...which, first of all ignores the opposite which is actually much more true, i.e. "if the basketball players are right, then the forensics are wrong"
unfortunately "science" in the hands of sophists or spin doctors or opportunists is a dangerous thing...people think of science with blind faith these days and it is a very dangerous thing
we think we know everything in God's great plan because we know a few things...just imagine how little we understand now as opposed to what we might know in 100 or 200 years
recently science said the world was 17 billion years old...so if you questioned that and said it was really 6 billion years old you would be wrong and probably chastized and written off as a quack by the scientific community
a couple years ago they said "oops" it really is only 6 billion years old....so "science" was off by a mere 11 billion years
(but i doubt that part of the report that disses fingerprint ev.; i have hardly ever heard of a false id off a fingerprint)
It's not the finger prints it's the expert that is examining them. So to often a so called expert says it's a match when in fact they're not.

Ballistics are also not what we are lead to believe. Similar guns will also make similar rifle twist patterns on bullets.

Dna is almost 100% accurate but not always. I have read a case where one women had 2 different DNa codes.

The margin for human error is always a factor when it comes to prints, spatter and ballistics.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7175 Feb 1, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting case on DNA- abc primetime Lydia Fairchild. Even DNA can throw curves. They even tried taken this womens children away.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7176 Feb 1, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Smuckers jelly? How long did the blood coagulate before it got to that consistency?
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordon
2 over easy,scrapple,home fries and wheat toast now that's a breakfast
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7177 Feb 1, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Props to you on the stats. Boney took a few shots also, to bad he didn't miss.

Since: Dec 12

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#7178 Feb 2, 2013
anonymous wrote:
"so if she was molested i'm quite sure it was boney who did it." If you only knew how close to the truth you have come.
Not IF she was molested, the prosecution proved she was in fact a victim of molestation. You think Boney did that? Took her out of the car seat, molested her then strapped her back in, and didn't leave a speck of his DNA on her or her clothing? Seriously??
Just the Facts

Lexington, KY

#7179 Feb 2, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not IF she was molested, the prosecution proved she was in fact a victim of molestation. You think Boney did that? Took her out of the car seat, molested her then strapped her back in, and didn't leave a speck of his DNA on her or her clothing? Seriously??
When did the prosecution "prove" Jill was molested? I missed that part. She had blunt force trauma that EVERY prosecution withness said was of an undetermined nature. Just because you are convinced, doesn't make it fact. I believe the argument is that the killer jammed a gun or fist between her legs, not that she was removed from the carseat then put back,

Since: Jan 13

Jeffersonville, IN

#7180 Feb 2, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure Boney left her where she was, afterall he has never had a problem attacking females, especially when they were vulnerable. I'm sure he had tons of DNA on him, but we will never know that.
What doesn't make sense is Camm being able to shoot 3 people and getting 4-7 specks of blood on him, leaving the gym without 11 witnesses seeing him, or meeting Boney without any record of it what so ever. How Boney followed Camm not knowing what he drove. How about that sweatshirt and palm print that were not tested for 5 years, that makes about alot of sense too??? How about the many stories Boney was allowed to tell to fit closer to the prosecution of David Camm Seriously!!!!
full of shiz

Newport, KY

#7181 Feb 2, 2013
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
When did the prosecution "prove" Jill was molested? I missed that part. She had blunt force trauma that EVERY prosecution withness said was of an undetermined nature. Just because you are convinced, doesn't make it fact. I believe the argument is that the killer jammed a gun or fist between her legs, not that she was removed from the carseat then put back,
She said, and by she, its Dr. Corey, that she had been sexually abused. NO prosecution witness said it was of an undisclosed nature. IF it had of been boney-the DNA and fingrprints would of been tHAT is what Levco is looking at now. well, to open the car door, Boney who did not have on gloves would have left all kinds of fingerprints. THERE are all kinds of Camm's fingerprints on her though along with her clothing which was resent to the tested.
full of shiz

Newport, KY

#7182 Feb 2, 2013
Julia from Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure Boney left her where she was, afterall he has never had a problem attacking females, especially when they were vulnerable. I'm sure he had tons of DNA on him, but we will never know that.
What doesn't make sense is Camm being able to shoot 3 people and getting 4-7 specks of blood on him, leaving the gym without 11 witnesses seeing him, or meeting Boney without any record of it what so ever. How Boney followed Camm not knowing what he drove. How about that sweatshirt and palm print that were not tested for 5 years, that makes about alot of sense too??? How about the many stories Boney was allowed to tell to fit closer to the prosecution of David Camm Seriously!!!!
HOW about all the stuff that has never even been released? Depending on where Camm was standing and what all he had on, he wouldn't of had any more than 4-8 drops o him-but that is all they needed. WHY do ya think The first defense atty quit and didn't even show UP for the hearing? He knew hhis client was guilty. It was the defense atty, Mike McDonaiels that should of made sure Camm's shirt and Boney's shirt was tested. How bout the many stories Camm told all those detectives that was a bunch of lies too. THEY are both big liars. GET it?
Tiger

Bowling Green, KY

#7183 Feb 2, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting case on DNA- abc primetime Lydia Fairchild. Even DNA can throw curves. They even tried taken this womens children away.
They even tried TAKEN try to find that word in the dictionary. BMAL :-):-):-)
anonymous

United States

#7184 Feb 2, 2013
full of shiz wrote:
<quoted text>She said, and by she, its Dr. Corey, that she had been sexually abused. NO prosecution witness said it was of an undisclosed nature. IF it had of been boney-the DNA and fingrprints would of been tHAT is what Levco is looking at now. well, to open the car door, Boney who did not have on gloves would have left all kinds of fingerprints. THERE are all kinds of Camm's fingerprints on her though along with her clothing which was resent to the tested.
Even if Boney's DNA was on her, who in hell would know. Hells bells, it took them FIVE freaking years to identify his handprint. How do you know he wasn't wearing gloves for a while? Who said he opened the car door? If he did then why would camm have to open it to get Brad out? How can it be a "disclosed" nature when they can't even say for sure WHEN it was done much less how or who did it. How do you know Camm didn't touch his daughter when he got Brad out of the car. Damn, Camm's fingerprints are all over the house, too-BAM!!! He's guilty. I guess your name also speaks of your condition!!!
camm supporter

Winter Springs, FL

#7185 Feb 2, 2013
full of shiz wrote:
<quoted text>She said, and by she, its Dr. Corey, that she had been sexually abused. NO prosecution witness said it was of an undisclosed nature. IF it had of been boney-the DNA and fingrprints would of been tHAT is what Levco is looking at now. well, to open the car door, Boney who did not have on gloves would have left all kinds of fingerprints. THERE are all kinds of Camm's fingerprints on her though along with her clothing which was resent to the tested.
Really? Fingerprints on people? Never heard of it.

There is such a thing as touch DNA. We will see if boneys DNA is on Jill or kim
camm supporter

Winter Springs, FL

#7186 Feb 2, 2013
full of shiz wrote:
<quoted text>HOW about all the stuff that has never even been released? Depending on where Camm was standing and what all he had on, he wouldn't of had any more than 4-8 drops o him-but that is all they needed. WHY do ya think The first defense atty quit and didn't even show UP for the hearing? He knew hhis client was guilty. It was the defense atty, Mike McDonaiels that should of made sure Camm's shirt and Boney's shirt was tested. How bout the many stories Camm told all those detectives that was a bunch of lies too. THEY are both big liars. GET it?
Yeah I get it - you are full of shiz. Congrats. Its actually fat stans job to check it and he lied and said he did.

You mean he got 4 dots of blood from hvibs when he inexplicably squatted in front of his daughter to shoot her then forgot to change his shirt even though he would know he probably would get hvibs from a 2 foot gunshot

What stuff hasn't been released? You mean more BS that Hicks like you take as Gospel?
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7187 Feb 2, 2013
BeeBee2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he used the condoms that the police found in the septic tank. But then again those dumb asses lost that evidence too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Floyds Knobs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suboxone Jun 24 John Galt 3
GREG BUSH Warning to anyone who knows him (Dec '10) Jun 23 Anonymous 5
Pillsbury Plant Jun 19 Doughboy 1
Sexual pleasures Jun 17 Smelly Cat 11
Josh Whittenberg Jun 15 wow 4
Review: Brad Haynes Martial Arts Academy (Oct '15) Jun 11 noo 5
Saint Elizabeth Jun 8 Becky 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Floyds Knobs Mortgages