Justice For David Camm

Justice For David Camm

There are 8246 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7087 Jan 25, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for that update
pretty amazing stuff; you see the prosector trying to fight to keep out the facts...just like the prior prosecutors...sad
STAN LEVCO YOUR CONSCIENCE IS CALLING....ARE YOU SURE THIS MAN IS GUILTY?
He knows more about this case then we do. He took the case. If he knew only a quarter of what he already knows it proves he has no conscience. His job now is to simply equal what the others did or finally win it. Anything less would be a complete and crushing failure. Our system is not about what's right or wrong it's about wins and loses. You would have a better chance of finding Manti te'o girlfriend then anyone in that circle doing the right thing.
Bob C

Burlington, WI

#7088 Jan 26, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows more about this case then we do. He took the case. If he knew only a quarter of what he already knows it proves he has no conscience. His job now is to simply equal what the others did or finally win it. Anything less would be a complete and crushing failure. Our system is not about what's right or wrong it's about wins and loses. You would have a better chance of finding Manti te'o girlfriend then anyone in that circle doing the right thing.
Agreed. As I have said before even after DNA evidence showed that Clarence Elkins did not kill his Mother-in-law and rape his niece and the same DNA evidence showed who did the crimes, Summit County (OH) refused to release Clarence. It took the intervention of the OH AG to get Clarence released.
Wouldn't it be nice if "someone" stepped in and said "Enough's Enough" David is freed. Maybe Satan or Tiger will say, "We still think David is guilty, but the state can't prove it., Let him GO"!!!
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7089 Jan 26, 2013
Bob C wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. As I have said before even after DNA evidence showed that Clarence Elkins did not kill his Mother-in-law and rape his niece and the same DNA evidence showed who did the crimes, Summit County (OH) refused to release Clarence. It took the intervention of the OH AG to get Clarence released.
Wouldn't it be nice if "someone" stepped in and said "Enough's Enough" David is freed. Maybe Satan or Tiger will say, "We still think David is guilty, but the state can't prove it., Let him GO"!!!
The state can't prove it because he didn't do it. If anything all the proof points that he didn't do it. It's only a matter of 7 months and game over. Camm walks.

BTW Clarence Elkins ended up with a total of 7 million from state and federal lawsuits. Camm will break the bank. Still no amount of money will get those 13 years back.
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7090 Jan 26, 2013
Without ever having to hear from David Camm, just listening to the many lies of Charles Darnell Boney would make any person with just a little common sense realize who killed the Camm family.
I can't believe we have prosecutors and detectives some with degree's from colleges that believe this bullshit. Anyone believeing this garbage got to be about as dumb as dumb could be. I could only excuse probably Manti Te'o and a jury that was lied to.

Tripped over the shoes while being threatened with being shot to death but stopped to check on the kids and place the shoes on top of the Bronco.

Followed a white pick up truck for 15 minutes to the crime scene and yet says it was a car.

Met David Camm on numerous occassions yet couldn't explain how they communicated the meetings.

Just read the Myron Wilkerson interview with Boney and thats all you need folks.

Believeing anything Boney says is putting yourself in a class of dumbtardedness. Go ahead keep insulting yourself I'm or I should say we are McLuvin it.
Bob C

Burlington, WI

#7091 Jan 26, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
The state can't prove it because he didn't do it. If anything all the proof points that he didn't do it. It's only a matter of 7 months and game over. Camm walks.
BTW Clarence Elkins ended up with a total of 7 million from state and federal lawsuits. Camm will break the bank. Still no amount of money will get those 13 years back.
Well, maybe David did it, and maybe he didn't. In this country youu are innocent until proven guilty. The state hasn't (and probably can't) prove him guilty THUS David Camm should be free.

Clarene was PROVEN innocent. There is no way David Camm can be proven innocent. Not Guilty is not the same as innocent.
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7092 Jan 27, 2013
Bob C wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe David did it, and maybe he didn't. In this country youu are innocent until proven guilty. The state hasn't (and probably can't) prove him guilty THUS David Camm should be free.
Clarene was PROVEN innocent. There is no way David Camm can be proven innocent. Not Guilty is not the same as innocent.
One of the few times I will disagree with you. In this country you are guilty till proven innocent. You don't spend 13 years in jail without a conviction and tell me otherwise.
Bob C

Burlington, WI

#7093 Jan 27, 2013
McLuvin wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the few times I will disagree with you. In this country you are guilty till proven innocent. You don't spend 13 years in jail without a conviction and tell me otherwise.
There is no conviction that has not been over turned.
There was a TV movie called "Guilty until prove innocent" which starred Martin Sheen. The movie , though set in NYC, was filmed in the North Side of Pittsburgh. Prospect Park was actually West Park. Sing Sing was the old Western Penitentiary.
One comment from a police officer was "This case should have never bssn brought to trial", which is what should have happened in the David Camm case.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7094 Jan 27, 2013
The state threw in a bunch of scenarios of how everything happened with Bony. Where did those stories come from.

Since: Jan 13

Jeffersonville, IN

#7095 Jan 27, 2013
This is taken from sleuthingforjustice.com website.
More from this interview about Boney's contact with Stan Faith in 2004:

B:.........So he’s a friend of our family and I’ve actually sat down and ate with him even recently uh…specifically uh…over the summer.
>>>>>>> >>>
B: When, when Mr. Faith and I had lunch uh…over the summer…I think one of my questions to him was…um….oh he said something about a phone call or something, he couldn’t get past the phone call he was trying to figure out something about the phone call or something cause the phone call, according to the
End of Side A of Tape
G: We’re restarting the tape it stopped abruptly, it’s approximately 5:10 PM same date, same location, same person present. Mr. Boney I believe the last thing that you were discussing prior to the tape stopping was uh…discussion that Mr. Stan Faith had with you pertaining to a phone call?

B:

Yeah. It was uh…about uh…the Camm case…and while uh…we were having lunch from a court date that we had in Bloomington uh…he said something to the effect of he couldn’t figure out how the phone company had messed up the times or whatever, there was like a time thing. And he was talking about some of the discrepancies, some of things that he knew that evidence could not uh….be refuted you know…some evidence is irrefutable and other evidence is…questionable or circumstantial you know and he was trying to teach me a few things about uh…what it’s like to be lawyer and what all he went through to sacrifices that he made and…uh…some of the sacrifices that he made with his wife and things like that you know….and also losing the election. He felt that had, that situation not come about that he would have had a good chance to…to recapture the election again. He felt that the taxpayers had uh…used up too much of the monies and they held him accountable. He was talking about some of his personal feelings and some stuff that I won’t discuss because that was you know just strictly between the two of us…as men cause I’m…I’m just not one to betray him like that you know. Having loose lips.

How about that????? Talk about some Prosecutorial Misconduct!!!!!!
Sham Camm

Warrenville, IL

#7096 Jan 28, 2013
Poor Davey Camm such a good boy, I will be so glad when they convict this piece of trash again, the only good thing about this is, his family and he gets their hopes up that lil Davey will be released, and then BOOM the gavel comes down and its off to the pokey again for the lying murderer, how about Justice for the innocent lives he took, that is who deserves justice. He is guilty and deserves to be beat every day for the harm he caused.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7097 Jan 28, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
When you have the combination of blood and lying in the same conversation my mommy is no match for one Robert Stites. Have you forgotten how he claimed to be a blood spatter expert and then yet testified he lied and was never an expert. He was such an expert he identified blow back (HVIS) spatter on the garage door that was later found out to be oil spots. This along with numerous other false allegations was the BS that Faith, Henderson used and are the reason why Camm can't be convicted.
So what you'r saying is that me and him are the only two tha have admitted we aren't experts?
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7098 Jan 28, 2013
Sham Camm wrote:
Poor Davey Camm such a good boy, I will be so glad when they convict this piece of trash again, the only good thing about this is, his family and he gets their hopes up that lil Davey will be released, and then BOOM the gavel comes down and its off to the pokey again for the lying murderer, how about Justice for the innocent lives he took, that is who deserves justice. He is guilty and deserves to be beat every day for the harm he caused.
thanks for showing that your the sham...you just hate his family or have some other axe to grind

the problem with people like you is that you presume guilt and use a guilty verdict to justify his being guilty....he could stay in jail a hundred years and be convicted 30 times it wont make him actually guilty...he either did it and deserves to be in or did not do it and deserves to be out....since one evil pos with a horrible records stands convicted and has no connection to camm, at this point it looks like camm is innocent

but with the small minded hatred of people like you, his innocence will never matter
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7099 Jan 28, 2013
Julia from Jeff wrote:
B:.........So he’s a friend of our family and I’ve actually sat down and ate with him even recently uh…specifically uh…over the summer.
>>>>>>> >>>
B: When, when Mr. Faith and I had lunch uh…over the summer…I think one of my questions to him was…um….oh he said something about a phone call or something, he couldn’t get past the phone call he was trying to figure out something about the phone call or something cause the phone call, according to the
End of Side A of Tape
G: We’re restarting the tape it stopped abruptly, it’s approximately 5:10 PM same date, same location, same person present. Mr. Boney I believe the last thing that you were discussing prior to the tape stopping was uh…discussion that Mr. Stan Faith had with you pertaining to a phone call?
B:
Yeah. It was uh…about uh…the Camm case…and while uh…we were having lunch from a court date that we had in Bloomington uh…he said something to the effect of he couldn’t figure out how the phone company had messed up the times or whatever, there was like a time thing. And he was talking about some of the discrepancies, some of things that he knew that evidence could not uh….be refuted you know…some evidence is irrefutable and other evidence is…questionable or circumstantial you know and he was trying to teach me a few things about uh…what it’s like to be lawyer and what all he went through to sacrifices that he made and…uh…some of the sacrifices that he made with his wife and things like that you know….and also losing the election. He felt that had, that situation not come about that he would have had a good chance to…to recapture the election again. He felt that the taxpayers had uh…used up too much of the monies and they held him accountable. He was talking about some of his personal feelings and some stuff that I won’t discuss because that was you know just strictly between the two of us…as men cause I’m…I’m just not one to betray him like that you know. Having loose lips.
yes, i wonder what he wont betray

i am assuming that the conversation was in 2004 after camm won his first appeal...it is interesting that fat stan was still upset over the phone company records being wrong even though that was not why the case was overturned on appeal...apparently that was still a sore spot that he made an ass of himself based on those records

be aware all you haters...this trial will be about charles boney....i think it will also be about fat stan and his relationship with boney...to my knowldge he never refuted what jill scamahorn said in court; he just denied it outside of court....which makes me think that henderson knew it was true and was concerned about an ethical violation enough to not put fat stan on the stand to tell a lie

there is a very strong circustantial case that stan intentionally covered for boney and i bet the defense puts that evidence to the jury very strongly...so fat stan is finally going to be on tria too
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7100 Jan 28, 2013
Julia from Jeff wrote:
>>>>>>> >>>
End of Side A of Tape
B:
i could not find that on there...what category or person is it under?

Since: Jan 13

Jeffersonville, IN

#7101 Jan 28, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
i could not find that on there...what category or person is it under?
Go to David Camm, then to Police and Prosecutorial Miscocduct it's posted on Jan 16, Voice of Sanity is the Poster
McLuvin

Harrisburg, PA

#7102 Jan 28, 2013
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, i wonder what he wont betray
i am assuming that the conversation was in 2004 after camm won his first appeal...it is interesting that fat stan was still upset over the phone company records being wrong even though that was not why the case was overturned on appeal...apparently that was still a sore spot that he made an ass of himself based on those records
be aware all you haters...this trial will be about charles boney....i think it will also be about fat stan and his relationship with boney...to my knowldge he never refuted what jill scamahorn said in court; he just denied it outside of court....which makes me think that henderson knew it was true and was concerned about an ethical violation enough to not put fat stan on the stand to tell a lie
there is a very strong circustantial case that stan intentionally covered for boney and i bet the defense puts that evidence to the jury very strongly...so fat stan is finally going to be on tria too
No big deal but I believe her name was Lynn Scamahorn. But the facts remain the same fat boy threatened her to lie about evidence regarding David Camm.
camm supporter

Orlando, FL

#7103 Jan 28, 2013
dont know if this is all backed up by evidence but, if true, it is shocking and points directly at a coverup by faith

This post also belongs on this thread.

Sergeant Sean Clemons said he never knew about the unknown DNA on the sweatshirt until 2005 and that Prosecutor Faith never told him about it and never asked him to run any DNA profile through the CODIS database. Prosecutor Faith, however, said he asked the ISP to run the unknown DNA profile through CODIS and that someone with the ISP had dropped the ball.

Complicating these stories, however, is the information provided by former defense attorney Mike McDaniels that he asked Faith to run the unknown DNA through CODIS and that Faith told him that he did run it but that there was no match.

It wasn't until the second defense team advised Prosecutor Henderson of the intended filing of a motion to compel to have that unknown DNA profile checked through CODIS did he and the ISP attempt to find its true source. It was only in February, 2005 or four and a half years after the murders was Charles Darnell Boney's DNA matched to the unknown male DNA found on the "BACKBONE" sweatshirt. Boney's DNA profile had been in the CODIS database since 1997 or four years prior to the unknown male DNA's discovery on the sweatshirt.

i guess because camm's case was overturned on appeal by the time they found boney the allegations made by camms first lawyer macdonald that faith lied his ass off (yes it was that big of a lie) was not part of the appeal and became a moot point legally since the prior verdict was overturned

remember that faith's hero is bill clinton...one thing people dont remember about clinton is that he was disbarred and was so unethical in his disbarrment case that his own lawyer had to dump him as a client

fat stan's hero
just saying

Shepherdsville, KY

#7104 Jan 28, 2013
David Camm has been found quilty..Let's stop wasting tax payers money!! It has been proven he killed his family!!! I have to wonder if he was joe blow on the street if he would have as many trails as he has....I believe a needle should be in his very near future!!! These chldren as well as his wife deserve justice....
Walt

Harrisburg, PA

#7105 Jan 28, 2013
just saying wrote:
David Camm has been found quilty..Let's stop wasting tax payers money!! It has been proven he killed his family!!! I have to wonder if he was joe blow on the street if he would have as many trails as he has....I believe a needle should be in his very near future!!! These chldren as well as his wife deserve justice....
Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! David Camm has been found guilty of nothing. Why do you think he has a third trial?
If you really want to save tax payers money have a fair trial with fair evidence, that's is the point you're missing. If he has a fair trial this time and a jury says guilty then so be it. In a fair trial David Camm will be home where he belongs.
Charles Boney killed this family and even the 225 years he got is not justice for the Camm's or the Renn's.
Wanting to believe someone is a killers is a lot different from them being a killer. No amount of tax money is worth keeping an innocent David Camm in prison and that is coming straight from the Indiana Supreme court. He was done a grave injustice and it will be corrected soon. Boney killed the Camm family get over it.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#7106 Jan 29, 2013
just saying wrote:
If you're worried about tax dollars getting wasted start with all the low income lazy asses in Kentucky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Floyds Knobs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jim butner (Oct '12) 17 hr Frank 22
Theatre X (Mar '11) Thu Hawtwife 103
in need of a loan shark? (Sep '13) Aug 24 spotcred 28
Looking for hook ups Aug 22 What 3
Baptist health plex now Flex Fit Aug 18 Chandler 1
robert perry is a SNITCH BITCH (Jul '13) Aug 17 BATMAN killer 2
Suicides in Sellersburg IN (Jun '06) Aug 10 Tired of ignorant... 12

Floyds Knobs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance