Justice For David Camm

Full story: Topix 8,246
WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family. Full Story
SFJ

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#6448 Dec 11, 2012
Does anybody know if the transcripts from the second trial are available online anywhere?
SFJ

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#6449 Dec 11, 2012
Justfacts- for me it's the blood spatter on the shirt, the GSR, the drop of blood from Kim on the shoe.
If you email me at sleuthingforjustice@gmail.com I'll set up your account. I like forum discussions because there is lots of space for posting pics, links, etc.. I'm in the minority there on his guilt, but we're still collecting info.
I find this vase to be very interesting because so far I find Camm to be a downright sociopath. I put a lot of weight on the forensics. Physical evidence doesn't lie. Maybe I'll change my mind down the road but so far I don't think so.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#6450 Dec 11, 2012
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Iím curious as to what specific forensic evidence you find compelling as to Cammís guilt and why? I would be interested in discussing this case with someone who wants to discuss the actual evidence and testimony given at trial.
No you don't, remember? All you want to do is speculate and say what if. Isn't that right Just A Guess?
commonsense

Mount Washington, KY

#6451 Dec 11, 2012
SFJ wrote:
This is an interesting and complex case. I've been discussing it on my forum with a few people, I'm pretty much convinced of Camm's guilt based on the forensics, others seem to be convinced he is innocent. If anybody here would like to join our discussion it is here: http://www.sleuthingforjustice.com
You will have to send me an email to register (instructions at the forum) because I keep the forum private, but I'm happy to activate accounts to discuss this case. No trolls please, we prefer serious discussion over there.
I would not want to discuss the forensics because there isn't any that says David Camm is guilty. If anyone thinks that he is guilty its because they want to think he's guilty. Damn, commonsense isn't what it used to be. If the first trial had not been overturned Charles Boney would have never been caught--his sweatshirt was there but Faith wouldn't have it tested. Did you read Lynn Shamahorn testimony about this. The forenics that is so crucial comes down to being subjective. David Camm shirt with the tiny blood stains were there because he leaned over Jill to get Brad because he thought Brad may still be alive. How horrifing it must have been for David Camm when he arrived home that night. Just stop for a minute and think about if this happened to you.
commonsense

Mount Washington, KY

#6452 Dec 11, 2012
commonsense wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not want to discuss the forensics because there isn't any that says David Camm is guilty. If anyone thinks that he is guilty its because they want to think he's guilty. Damn, commonsense isn't what it used to be. If the first trial had not been overturned Charles Boney would have never been caught--his sweatshirt was there but Faith wouldn't have it tested. Did you read Lynn Shamahorn testimony about this. The forenics that is so crucial comes down to being subjective. David Camm shirt with the tiny blood stains were there because he leaned over Jill to get Brad because he thought Brad may still be alive. How horrifing it must have been for David Camm when he arrived home that night. Just stop for a minute and think about if this happened to you.
Witness Says Prosecutor In First Camm Trial Blew Up When She Couldn't Link Camm's DNA To Boney's Shirt
By James Zambroski
(BOONVILLE, Ind.)-- Testimony in the second triple murder trial of David Camm continued Tuesday in Warrick County. He's charged with killing his wife, Kim, and two children, Brad and Jill. Prosecutors called a DNA expert who told the court that the first prosecutor in the case demanded that she lie. WAVE 3 Investigator James Zambroski reports.
Lynn Scamahorn, a DNA analyst from the Indiana State Police, is a univeristy trained scientist who analyzes blood and DNA. She tested all the clothing in the Camm case in both trials.
On the stand Tuesday, Scamahorn testified that former Floyd County Prosecutor Stan Faith threatened her when she wouldn't say she found Camm's DNA on Charles Boney's sweatshirt after conducting more than 300 tests.
She said she found his DNA on his clothing, as well as on Kim's, but not on Boney's sweatshirt.
Scamahorn said when she refused to change her testimony during Camm's first trial in 2002, Faith was infuriated, screaming at her, and telling her he'd have her fired, and charged with a felony -- obstructing justice, if she wasn't able to find Camm's DNA.
Defense attorney Stacy Uliana said Scamahorn did the right thing by reporting Faith's behavior and stressed that this jury needs to know about it.
"Any attempt to influence her in any way, to say something that's not the complete truth, is relevant and the jury needs to hear it. Ms. Scamahorn's integrity cannot be purchased, she did was right."
Scamahorn says she detailed Faith's threats in a letter to her supervisor. She briefly broke down in tears during Tuesday's testimony, prompting the judge to call a recess.
Prosecutor Steve Owen, now part of the team that replaced Faith in the last election, distanced himself from Faith's alleged comments. When asked what he thought Faith's alleged threats have to do with this trial, he replied: "I don't know. I know that I've never bullied her."
Owen went on to say: "You have to wait and look at the entire package and the entire product, and right now, it's not Stan Faith prosecuting this case, it's Keith Henderson."
Meanwhile, controversy continues over exactly how much gunpowder residue was found on Camm's clothing -- a little, as the defense claims -- or more, as the prosecution asserts.
Uliana said that "you will see, too, that the amount of GSR is extremely critical in a case like this."
Earlier in Tuesday's proceedings, defense attorney Katherine Liell asked the judge to find Owen in contempt of court for remarks he made Monday about blood spatter and gunshot residue found on Camm's shirt.
Testimony was expected to resume Wednesday.
Online Reporter: James Zambroski

Explore WAVE3.com
commonsense

Mount Washington, KY

#6453 Dec 11, 2012
SFJ wrote:
Justfacts- for me it's the blood spatter on the shirt, the GSR, the drop of blood from Kim on the shoe.
If you email me at sleuthingforjustice@gmail.com I'll set up your account. I like forum discussions because there is lots of space for posting pics, links, etc.. I'm in the minority there on his guilt, but we're still collecting info.
I find this vase to be very interesting because so far I find Camm to be a downright sociopath. I put a lot of weight on the forensics. Physical evidence doesn't lie. Maybe I'll change my mind down the road but so far I don't think so.
I posted Lynn Scamahorn's testimony from the second trial above this post.
commonsense

Mount Washington, KY

#6454 Dec 11, 2012
By Jeff Tang

(NEW ALBANY, Ind.)-- Years before Charles Boney was ever mentioned as a suspect, David Camm was the sole focus for his family's murders. As WAVE 3's Jeff Tang investigates the justice former Floyd County Prosecutor Stan Faith was looking for may have been closer than he ever imagined.

Faith tried Camm in 2002. In that case, unknown DNA found at the scene was never identified, even though Faith says he asked for tests to be conducted.

Last year, the unknown DNA was finally identified as belonging to Boney -- the now convicted murderer Faith never considered as a suspect in 2002 would actually become his client two years later.

"I was his attorney in 2004," Faith said. "Naturally I didn't know I was sitting with a killer. It was a child support case, and termination of his probation in Bloomington."

Faith admits to driving Boney home from jail that day -- going above and beyond the duties of an attorney because of Faith's relationship with Boney's mother that dates back to the 80s.

"I've known her many years, yes, in a political arena," Faith said. "In 1986, when I was first running, she was a supporter."

But Faith says he never met Charles Boney until 2004, well after he prosecuted the first Camm case. Still, it is a bizarre coincidence.

When asked if he intentionally ignored the sweatshirt DNA because it belonged to Boney, Faith replied: "Absolutely not. I would turn in my own mother on something like that."

In fact, Faith has been criticized for the way he handled Boney's DNA, which was unidentified at the time.

"I regret it. I deeply regret it, but the myth that's growing out of this is false," Faith said. " We tested that shirt up one side and down the other."
camm supporter

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#6456 Dec 12, 2012
commonsense wrote:
By Jeff Tang
(NEW ALBANY, Ind.)-- Years before Charles Boney was ever mentioned as a suspect, David Camm was the sole focus for his family's murders. As WAVE 3's Jeff Tang investigates the justice former Floyd County Prosecutor Stan Faith was looking for may have been closer than he ever imagined.
Faith tried Camm in 2002. In that case, unknown DNA found at the scene was never identified, even though Faith says he asked for tests to be conducted.
Last year, the unknown DNA was finally identified as belonging to Boney -- the now convicted murderer Faith never considered as a suspect in 2002 would actually become his client two years later.
"I was his attorney in 2004," Faith said. "Naturally I didn't know I was sitting with a killer. It was a child support case, and termination of his probation in Bloomington."
Faith admits to driving Boney home from jail that day -- going above and beyond the duties of an attorney because of Faith's relationship with Boney's mother that dates back to the 80s.
"I've known her many years, yes, in a political arena," Faith said. "In 1986, when I was first running, she was a supporter."
But Faith says he never met Charles Boney until 2004, well after he prosecuted the first Camm case. Still, it is a bizarre coincidence.
When asked if he intentionally ignored the sweatshirt DNA because it belonged to Boney, Faith replied: "Absolutely not. I would turn in my own mother on something like that."
In fact, Faith has been criticized for the way he handled Boney's DNA, which was unidentified at the time.
"I regret it. I deeply regret it, but the myth that's growing out of this is false," Faith said. " We tested that shirt up one side and down the other."
thanks for that; i never noticed before that he said he had represented boney on his probation release as well as this child support matter...he sounds "a little more than kin" to boney and "less than kind" to camm...he tested it up and down? i should say so...300 times it was tested?!...he threatened to fire scamahorn after 300 tests?....what a fat pig pos faith is

he's also a lying sack of garbage....i do not believe for a second that he is so innocent of knowing who "backbone" was all along...why did he go so far as to threaten scamahorns job over this?...imho one of the sleaziest prosecutors in u.s. history - stan faith
camm supporter

#6457 Dec 12, 2012
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Iím curious as to what specific forensic evidence you find compelling as to Cammís guilt and why? I would be interested in discussing this case with someone who wants to discuss the actual evidence and testimony given at trial.
good to see you are stil alive and well..and fighting the good fight
camm supporter

#6458 Dec 12, 2012
SFJ wrote:
This is an interesting and complex case. I've been discussing it on my forum with a few people, I'm pretty much convinced of Camm's guilt based on the forensics, others seem to be convinced he is innocent. If anybody here would like to join our discussion it is here: http://www.sleuthingforjustice.com
You will have to send me an email to register (instructions at the forum) because I keep the forum private, but I'm happy to activate accounts to discuss this case. No trolls please, we prefer serious discussion over there.
would love to join but would not trust anyone looking for my personal info...sorry...many nuts have come on here making threats..you never know who you are dealing with...boney has a lot of crazy supporters and criminal supporters..southern indians is apparently chock full of psycho camm haters...other camm supporters have quit this site for nuts coming after them

you sound serious but i would question anyone who would say things like "the forensics dont lie"...of course they don't...they dont tell the truth either...dont try to personify them...the forensics dont lie but the people using them have an agenda and are nothing more than sophists with them; obviously the forensics in this case are lying (i.e. both sides are saying the forensics prove completley opposite facts)

forensics are tools in crime solving but they usually do not solve crimes...they just provide pieces to the puzzle...it takes conscientious cops and prosecutors to use such tools the right way
or else an easily fooled public will use them the wrong way

many forensics are basically educated guesses and nothing more such as blood spatter and rape kits (both misused in this case ironically)

these tools do not trump good old fashioned logic and the ethical responsibility to only prosecute someone you know in your heart of hearts is guilty based on all the evidence...not just the highly overated forensics

good old fashioned logic says that the 15 time convicted violent felon committed the crime alone and that the 10 year cop was not involved; no proof has ever been provided that boney and camm were even aquaintences...the conspiracy charge was thrown out forever...if there was no conspiracy, camm was not involved

good old fashioned logic says camm would never hatch such a crazy plan to leave in the middle of pick up bball to murder his family...anyone who has played pick up bball knows that such a plan would be ridiculously risky with him being the only guy not playing

add in the totally unethical behaviour of both prosecutors, the sketchy background of the state's blood spatter guys stites and englert....even though you are not a juror, our american way of life depends on citizens giving someone the benefit of the doubt in such circumstances

henderson himself, on 48 hours, used the very b.s. phrase you are defending...he said if the forensics are right the bball players are wrong...i love the show dexter (a blood spatter expert) but i do not buy for a second the bs that such shows like that and csi et al put out there that an expert can just show up at a crime scene and know for sure exactly how everything went down

so until david camm confesses, or charles boney gives a believable story of how he and camm conspired, i will believe camm did not do it...people like yourself should at least give him the benefit of the doubt until the state can come up with a much better case than they have so far

i'm not saying its impossible that camm did it; i'm saying the overall facts tend to show it more likely boney did it; if someone can waterboard boney's lying ass and get him to tell the truth, then we will really know what happened...til then, all decent people should come to camm's defense
Just the Facts

Lexington, KY

#6459 Dec 12, 2012
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't had much time lately but my interest hasn't faded. Been kind of waiting for some new developments.
Just the Facts

Lexington, KY

#6460 Dec 12, 2012
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot to ask, how's the Boney Bear business going?
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6461 Dec 12, 2012
Blood spatter, blah blah blah blah fu@k#n blah. 7 dots is not spatter. 100 to 300 is. Spatter is what you see at the Indiana international airport terminal bathroom. Check the back of the toilet bowl, you all know what I'm typing about. That my man is what blood spatter will look like when you shoot someone from 4 feet away. 7 dots is contact and transfer. And no I'm not fu@k#n Quincy or Barry Sheck but I did stay at a holiday Inn last night.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6463 Dec 12, 2012
I hear Charles Boney's asshole is so big right now fat ass Stan Faith could pull a 20 piece and 6 sides out of that bitch.
I hear his ass is getting pounded harder than Rhianna's vagina.
He went from the shoe bandit to the goo bandit.
It took Faith 5 years to test that sweatshirt for DNA if his fat ass ate 3 doublewhopper's per day(7 day week) for exactly 5 years (leap year excluded) Then how many double whopper's did this man consume.

Degree of difficulty 2

First one to answer correctly will recieve a prize to be announced. Good luck
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6464 Dec 13, 2012
Prosecution theories, Camm had to do it he was an expert marksman. It's not to hard to shoot a person from 4 ft. away.

He cheated on his wife. That makes you a killer. So did 50% of the judges, juries and prosecutors.

Here's a good one, LMFAO Carles Boney said Camm did it.

He bought a gun from Boney. Yeah I'm a former cop and I need to buy a gun from a thug. But wait there's more, why can't anybody place these 2 people together.

Camm killed the family because he was molesting his daughter and his wife was going to spill the beans. This was one of the lowest of the lows that these scumbag prosecutors made up. First his wife would of probably killed him and second I don't think Camm had to many problems finding sex elsewhere.

Boney stayed behind to clean up the crime scene. WTF did he clean up.

Wouldn't be suprised if his fat girlfriend at the time was in on it. After all her DNA was found at the crime scene.
commonsense

Louisville, KY

#6465 Dec 13, 2012
Mrs Beasley wrote:
Prosecution theories, Camm had to do it he was an expert marksman. It's not to hard to shoot a person from 4 ft. away.
He cheated on his wife. That makes you a killer. So did 50% of the judges, juries and prosecutors.
Here's a good one, LMFAO Carles Boney said Camm did it.
He bought a gun from Boney. Yeah I'm a former cop and I need to buy a gun from a thug. But wait there's more, why can't anybody place these 2 people together.
Camm killed the family because he was molesting his daughter and his wife was going to spill the beans. This was one of the lowest of the lows that these scumbag prosecutors made up. First his wife would of probably killed him and second I don't think Camm had to many problems finding sex elsewhere.
Boney stayed behind to clean up the crime scene. WTF did he clean up.
Wouldn't be suprised if his fat girlfriend at the time was in on it. After all her DNA was found at the crime scene.
You know she knows exactly what happened. Henderson went to Trinidad --wined and dined to get her to come back and tell lies.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#6466 Dec 14, 2012
I believe Boney's fat girlfriend helped him. You don't date a scumbag like Boney for 5 years and not know what he's about. My boy friend hasn't had a job since Reagan was president but he's got money. She seemed to well rehearsed.

Help me now!
camm supporter

#6467 Dec 14, 2012
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot to ask, how's the Boney Bear business going?
selling like hotcakes...this is my busy season...backbone bear is the favorite (i put santa tattoos on that one)
camm supporter

#6468 Dec 14, 2012
commonsense wrote:
<quoted text>
You know she knows exactly what happened. Henderson went to Trinidad --wined and dined to get her to come back and tell lies.
i have recently heard some horrible things about trinidad; that kidnappings are a way of life there; that it is very dangerous, that they basically have little or no legal system, etc...

i would not trust mala as far as i could throw her

and, of course, boney only bags the most pathetic of women to go for him hook, line and sinker
Just the Facts

Louisville, KY

#6469 Dec 14, 2012
camm supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
selling like hotcakes...this is my busy season...backbone bear is the favorite (i put santa tattoos on that one)
I'm sure you offer an acessory kit with backpact, sweatshirt, and gun. Barbie has a Corvette, Boney Bear should have a big black Lincoln.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Floyds Knobs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a place to have fun Thu atvman 1
Old Man Ike's (Mar '09) Jan 23 truthseeker 21
The Rustic Frog (Sep '10) Jan 15 Nota tall 34
Swimming pool builders (Jan '13) Jan 13 Zach 8
william kirby finn (Sep '08) Jan 8 johhnyoneeye 2
chris blankenbaker Jan 8 Uk Fan 1
Need a lawyer Jan 5 KRK 1
Floyds Knobs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web