River City Animal Defense League Join...

River City Animal Defense League Joins the Fight Against I-69

There are 1 comment on the Free Republic story from May 26, 2008, titled River City Animal Defense League Joins the Fight Against I-69. In it, Free Republic reports that:

On the evening of Monday, May 19th, the newly formed River City Animal Defense League and friends made our public debut.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

“Vote or Shut it!”

Since: Oct 07

Sasparilla

#1 May 27, 2008
I wish these morons would come up with a better idea to expend their enegries on. They will ever stop I-69, nor should they. It is a great development. However, there are plenty of REAL "causes" out there that could use their efforts. 1. Educating the public on how to reduce their carbon footprint. 2. Educating inner city people on how to act like humans. 3. Edicating young parents on how to raise children properly so they don't grow up to be the animas their parents are. etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Floyds Knobs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
URGENT - Please help rescue my 2 cats Aug 18 victimoftheft 18
News Grandfather of Indiana teen found dead near hik... Aug 18 laurieanna 139
Anyone want to talk about sex? Aug 16 Anonymous 43
S. Wilkerson&M.Roland Aug 16 Hahaha 3
Divorce attorney Aug 12 Help 3
News Prostitution sting at Theatair X in Clarksville... (Nov '12) Aug 3 Jacob Payne 37
jim butner (Oct '12) Jul 31 Etrump717 26

Floyds Knobs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Floyds Knobs Mortgages