Looking for my birth mother.

Looking for my birth mother.

Posted in the Floyd Forum

“Regina A Steele Marrs”

Since: Jun 11

Big Rock,Va

#2 Sep 22, 2011
I am still looking and never given up hope.

“<3”

Since: Mar 12

Richlands, Virginia

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Good luck to you, I hope you find her soon. What is her name and last known location?

“Regina A Steele Marrs”

Big Rock,Va

#4 Feb 20, 2013
Sasha24649 wrote:
Good luck to you, I hope you find her soon. What is her name and last known location?
Her last name is Steele and Roanoke, Virginia is her last known address , in 1963.

“<3”

Since: Mar 12

Richlands, Virginia

#5 Feb 21, 2013
Do you know her first name? I will try to help you in any way I can, do a few searches. I can't promise I will find her, but I will try.

“Regina A Steele Marrs”

Big Rock,Va

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Sasha24649 wrote:
Do you know her first name? I will try to help you in any way I can, do a few searches. I can't promise I will find her, but I will try.
Her name is Dorothy Lee Steele and was probably born in 1945 or 1946. She may be from Virginia.

I was born in 1963 in Roanoke, Virginia at Roanoke Memorial Hospital.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Floyd Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roy Whitlock May '15 willis 1088 1
News W.Va. man sentenced to 50 years in Ferrum home ... May '15 I know that scumbag 2
News Floyd man wins division in senior golf tournament (Sep '09) Apr '15 Lauren 2
Ronnie and Christine Hollins (Theives) (Jun '11) Mar '15 Ronnie 2
keith inman (Dec '14) Dec '14 cass94 2
News Ferrum man gets 1 year for deadly hunting error (Jul '10) Dec '14 former student 5
News Hunter charged in fatal shooting of Ferrum stud... (Apr '10) Dec '14 Dr Wu 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Floyd Mortgages