Rankin Official Accused Of Shoplifting

Rankin Official Accused Of Shoplifting

There are 2 comments on the WAPT-TV Jackson story from Nov 30, 2009, titled Rankin Official Accused Of Shoplifting. In it, WAPT-TV Jackson reports that:

A Rankin County election commissioner was arrested and charged over the weekend with felony shoplifting, a Flowood official said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAPT-TV Jackson.

nelpi

Florence, MS

#1 Dec 9, 2009
Running this story for such a long time seems to me to be unfair to the accused. One of two days would be long enough for such a story. It seems unfair as well to run two stories about the misfortunes of the same person, again, only accused, not convicted!!!
nelpi

Florence, MS

#2 Dec 9, 2009
Running this story for many days seems unfair to the accused. One or two days would be long enough for such a story. It seems unfair as well to run two stories about the misfortunes of the same person, again, only accused, not convicted. for some reason my first post about these stories appeared as a comment from Little Rock Ar. I live in Florence MS., not Little Rock Ar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flowood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr Oh well 20,085
Mike Chaney is a liar! Sun Johnson 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Madison, MS (Aug '10) Sat Johnson 48
Black Inventors Jul 31 Johnson 2
News Magnolia Bingo relocating to Eason Boulevard Jul 30 Sheltons 2
1980s COAD Disco Drag Queen STAR Angel Austin..... (Mar '11) Jul 29 Jim Adcock 10
Here's a Joke Jul 28 joey 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flowood Mortgages