chris donnelly BROCK
phat

Tucker, GA

#1 Nov 23, 2012
Stupid drunk! Very disfunctional family too. Girlfriend looks like a dude. Whor* for a mom MARY!! All them lame a$$ Fu KS living off a mentally unstable mans disability. What a shame. Coker rd. Huh, jokers!!!! Chris ur a pencil dik coc* suck*r! U and ur dike gf. LAAAAAME!!! Get a real job loser!!
john

Tucker, GA

#2 Nov 23, 2012
Yeah he's still drinking. Drugs too. Pitiful that bunch over there. And the children. That's what's sad. They don't have a chance. Frank quit being kind hearted man. Let em go!! Jobs, they all have a beer everyday and weed. They got money somewhere. Dang on welfare recipients. Yep lame!!
joel

Tucker, GA

#3 Nov 23, 2012
Yeah. Where is Mary these days? Still living in Kathy's trailer??
jessie

Tucker, GA

#4 Nov 23, 2012
Which man is she with now? Kind of miss the old bag. Had some nice tats on her tiggle bitties. Oh man and the weed. FREE! beer FREE! food FREE! miss it all if you find her let me know. Like to talk to her.
jessie

Tucker, GA

#5 Nov 23, 2012
john wrote:
Yeah he's still drinking. Drugs too. Pitiful that bunch over there. And the children. That's what's sad. They don't have a chance. Frank quit being kind hearted man. Let em go!! Jobs, they all have a beer everyday and weed. They got money somewhere. Dang on welfare recipients. Yep lame!!
Franks cool as heck! Yes he needs to stop supporting them. Eggheads frank loan me a cigar man....
jennifer

Dexter, MO

#6 Nov 24, 2012
Bunch of losers if u ask me. Deadbeat dads too. Shawn needs to pay child support. He's had it way too easy. All in good time I guess. Poor kid he has now that boy mom sorry as skunk crap. Blah blah blah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flowery Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Georgianna Motel Sep 19 Don Rucker 1
News Barrow medical center's lawsuit says hospital d... (Mar '08) Sep 18 Stella 11
are there any good swingers groups in gainesvil... (Aug '09) Sep 13 Naomi 34
Teens interracial dating in Gainesville (Nov '10) Sep 10 Katerenalovett 33
Major problems with Vanilla Visa Gift Cards (Dec '09) Aug 31 Bbkr 926
Marshall Hooper (Nov '15) Aug 29 Cloryder 2
Need help finding a home for a granny, her gra... Aug '17 Annar 1

Flowery Branch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flowery Branch Mortgages