Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10282 Apr 19, 2012
Perry is a F>in idiot, I was listening to the radio and heard Ricky Boy call the millions spent on his security detail a hill of beans.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10283 Apr 21, 2012
Texan wrote:
Perry is a F>in idiot, I was listening to the radio and heard Ricky Boy call the millions spent on his security detail a hill of beans.
Can U believe he intends to run for Governor again?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10284 Apr 21, 2012
Of course, he thinks we are all stupid.
who

Pecos, TX

#10285 Apr 23, 2012
the real hatchet man wrote:
It's broke! And I aim to fix it!
okay
tesd

Castroville, TX

#10286 Apr 23, 2012
test
illegals rule

San Antonio, TX

#10288 Apr 23, 2012
illegals suck wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were collecting welfare, I wouldn't be complaining that all these illegal azzholes are getting assistance. I'd be getting it, too.
My complaint is that anyone is getting it, just to be better off than the whites who are paying for it. Being that I am paying for YOUR foodstamps, I have a right to complain. If you don't like it, you could turn in your foodstamp card.
You are so dum.
action

Arlington, IN

#10290 Apr 24, 2012
Ron Paul 2012
herald

Midland, TX

#10291 Apr 24, 2012
I think when the 2010 election comes up we should vote for...

oh wait nvm you mean it's 2012? stop posting here. Perry sucks!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10292 Apr 24, 2012
Damn, I sure glad you figured that out. Now we can discuss our options for the next election. The only thing that changes is the year and his next foe.
between the lines

Dallas, TX

#10294 Apr 26, 2012
We need new parties
PATRIOT

Larkspur, CO

#10295 Apr 27, 2012
really wrote:
Yes but add to the further embarresment of this state Republicans are gonna flock to Rick Santorum. Lol lets elect a bigot bible thumper who own state kicked him out of his seat in Congress.
Well, look who you elected. Obama's former pastor, "God damn America", was a big bigot. Obama defended him to the hilt. And how about Clinton? Went to church on Sunday, then ate pizza and got oral sex from an intern the next six days. Then we have Ted "The Left The Scene Of The Crime" Kennedy. We all know what he was thumping before he drowned her-being drunk was no excuse. Then there was Jimmy Carter who read a Playboy magazine and lusted in his heart. By the way, Al Gore lost to George Bush in his own state of Tennessee. It can happen to the worst in the family.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10296 Apr 27, 2012
Damn, I like Clintons style, can't say much for his taste in women. I like to look at Playboy myself. But Obama and Bush are both worthless. If Bush hadn't been so bad Obama would never of had a chance. One piece of crap for another.
Grant

United States

#10297 Apr 28, 2012
Perry
clayton

United States

#10299 Apr 29, 2012
Clayton Williams
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10300 Apr 30, 2012
No, and no.

Location hidden

#10301 May 1, 2012
illegals rule wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so dum.
Coming from one who is too stupid to spell DUMB??

Location hidden

#10302 May 1, 2012
between the lines wrote:
We need new parties
We should stop voting. Our vote doesn't count, anyway. The elites decide who will win and, pretend they're counting your vote.
Example: Ron Paul's Media Blackout.

Every US President, except one, is a descendant of one certain king of France/England. Even their rivals for election, are of the same bloodline.

What are the chances that we would vote for the same bloodline, everytime? Get it? Our vote doesn't count.

Location hidden

#10303 May 1, 2012
clayton wrote:
Clayton Williams
Clayton Williams - "If you know you're going to be raped, why not lie back and enjoy it?"
Love

Botany, Australia

#10304 May 1, 2012
Vote for those who honor God first!

http://suing-the-devil-movie-review.com/

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10305 May 1, 2012
illegals suck wrote:
<quoted text>
We should stop voting. Our vote doesn't count, anyway. The elites decide who will win and, pretend they're counting your vote.
Example: Ron Paul's Media Blackout.
Every US President, except one, is a descendant of one certain king of France/England. Even their rivals for election, are of the same bloodline.
What are the chances that we would vote for the same bloodline, everytime? Get it? Our vote doesn't count.
Yup, that why Ron Paul isnt doing better. It's all a vast conspiracy to keep "our savior" from being president. It's not his wack job policies or ideas, or his nutty followers. Nope, it's a secret society that really controls everything that has already decided that He can't be allowed to have power.
You Paulbots are something else. You think because you and little circle of crazies like him, that everyone does to but the (insert your own crazy conspiracy theory here) just won't let him win.
Blood lines? What the heck are you babbling about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flower Mound Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Farting 945
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 766
Reids Auto Connection (Aug '10) Jul 29 Michelle 22
Review: Full Speed Kitchen Repair Jul 27 Hranglian thang 1
Coppell Police beat woman and use drugs Jul 25 I see you 1
News Kwame Kilpatrick moves into larger, $372K home ... (Nov '11) Jul 18 Bang Ding Ow 5
Kwame Kilpatrick (Jan '10) Jul 18 george wallace 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flower Mound Mortgages