Police: Wife Suspected In Flower Moun...

Police: Wife Suspected In Flower Mound Triple Murder-Suicide

There are 5 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from May 27, 2008, titled Police: Wife Suspected In Flower Mound Triple Murder-Suicide. In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

Police investigating a suspected murder-suicide say that preliminary information suggests a woman took the lives of her husband and two children at their Flower Mound home Tuesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

joi

Irving, TX

#1 Jun 12, 2008
Have there been any updates to this case?
anonymous2112

United States

#2 Jun 12, 2008
Eeek.

How sad is this? You know it has always bothered me that you know right now, somewhere in the world there a person clinging to life praying with every ounce of their soul to be allowed to live longer and then you have someone who does something like kill themself or something like this story. That is about as traggic as I can imagine.

One who wants to live who won't get that chance and the opposite, a perfectly good person, healthy who wants to die. I wonder if the desire is the same? Do people who commit suicide really pray with all their soul to die?

I can't imagine suicide. I guess Jesus has afforded me the perfect life, so I can imagine such nonsense. I am blessed. And I wish everyone had it better than I do. Then we could all be happy.:)

PS

I am not rich. Money has nothing to do with happiness. It's about appreciating what you have and realizing how good you have it because you don't live in China or Mymar.:)
Stephanie

Plano, TX

#3 Jun 13, 2008
Good question, I have never heard another word.
anon9628

Lewisville, TX

#4 Dec 10, 2008
anonymous2112 wrote:
I wonder if the desire is the same? Do people who commit suicide really pray with all their soul to die?
Yes, and it's a terrible prayer to pray. You feel so helpless.
holla

Allen, TX

#5 Jan 27, 2010
Good insight
anonymous2112 wrote:
Eeek.
How sad is this? You know it has always bothered me that you know right now, somewhere in the world there a person clinging to life praying with every ounce of their soul to be allowed to live longer and then you have someone who does something like kill themself or something like this story. That is about as traggic as I can imagine.
One who wants to live who won't get that chance and the opposite, a perfectly good person, healthy who wants to die. I wonder if the desire is the same? Do people who commit suicide really pray with all their soul to die?
I can't imagine suicide. I guess Jesus has afforded me the perfect life, so I can imagine such nonsense. I am blessed. And I wish everyone had it better than I do. Then we could all be happy.:)
PS
I am not rich. Money has nothing to do with happiness. It's about appreciating what you have and realizing how good you have it because you don't live in China or Mymar.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flower Mound Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dangerous church in lewisville Jun 16 Jeremy J 1
AT&T Employees Should Be Careful (Dec '08) Jun 14 chuck d 37
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
"Already Gone" novel about Southlake - quite pr... Jun 10 alreadygonebook 1
Open minded places to work in Grapevine? Jun 7 onionslice 9
Reids Auto Connection (Aug '10) Jun 5 Juan H 28
Pros & Cons of Texas Living (Sep '06) Jun 1 NEforever 125

Flower Mound Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Flower Mound Mortgages