Illinois Governor Recall Amendment

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

3,163 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Governor

Mokena, IL

#1919 Sep 30, 2013
They should recall some of you.
blue gum n word

Danielson, CT

#1920 Sep 30, 2013
Yourself included
Dumb Corrupt Democrats

AOL

#1921 Oct 1, 2013
Look at how stupid democrats are they don't even know how to count.

The democrats want that movie idiocracy to be real!
Dumb Greedy Republicons

Lemont, IL

#1922 Oct 1, 2013
Dumb Corrupt Democrats wrote:
Look at how stupid democrats are they don't even know how to count.
The democrats want that movie idiocracy to be real!
Look at how stupid Republitards are they don't even know how to count.
The Republitards want the "Lord of the Rings" movie trilogy to be real!
Dumb Corrupt Democrats

AOL

#1923 Oct 2, 2013
The democrats just want total power over the people!

So voters keep blindly voting for corruption, dictatorships, high taxes, and big business welfare (CAT), and union thugs!
jaja

Bronx, NY

#1924 Oct 2, 2013
I want a hitler like figure to come in and torture the government like he did to the Jews when he blamed them for the worlds problems but I never get what I want. They're trying to divide us anyways, republican vs democrat and that's why Obama is in office un the first place so blacks and whites can blame each other and having race wars like la riots. In pretty fond of how mr puttin of Russia pretty much told our so called leaders he's not going to put up with they're bullshit. We need to have war with the government not war amongst each other
Dumb Greedy Republicons

Lemont, IL

#1925 Oct 2, 2013
Dumb Corrupt Democrats wrote:
The democrats just want total power over the people!
So voters keep blindly voting for corruption, dictatorships, high taxes, and big business welfare (CAT), and union thugs!
The Republitards just want total power over the people!
So republitard voters keep blindly rooting for corruption, dictatorships, GREED, big business welfare and control, and religious persecution!
jaja

Bronx, NY

#1926 Oct 2, 2013
Dumb Greedy Republicons wrote:
<quoted text>The Republitards just want total power over the people!
So republitard voters keep blindly rooting for corruption, dictatorships, GREED, big business welfare and control, and religious persecution!
that's democrat. I think your a little confused of your orientation. Go get your checked and then go back and re read
Dumb Greedy Republicons

Lemont, IL

#1927 Oct 2, 2013
jaja wrote:
<quoted text>that's democrat. I think your a little confused of your orientation. Go get your checked and then go back and re read
Well, I checked, double-checked and re-checked and yep, that all CLEARLY defines REPUBLITARDS.....ALL THE WAY!!

Oh and FYI:

You're and Your explained:

You're is a contraction of you are. It has no other uses. This is a 100% rule. If you cannot expand it to 'you are' in your sentence, then it is wrong.

Examples:

The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.(Lily Tomlin)
(Expands to you are correct)

Doing nothing is very hard to do. You never know when you're finished.(Leslie Nielsen)
(Expands to you are correct)

Please ask Joan to post the parcel when you're in London.
(Expands to you are correct)

You said that you couldn't believe you're ears.
(Does not expand to you are should be your)

The word your sits before another word (usually a noun or a pronoun) to show that it belongs to "you" (e.g., your car, your arm), is of "you" (e.g., your picture, your photograph) or is related to "you" (e.g., your uncle).

Your is a possessive adjective.(Other possessive adjectives are: my, your, his, her, its, our, and their.)

Examples:

Our expert will answer your questions about pensions and savings.
(questions belonging to "you")

Sarah doesn't look like your sister.
(related to "you")
Dumb Corrupt Democrats

AOL

#1928 Oct 3, 2013
Want all states to look like Detroit. Illinois is next. A state that has has been under democrats/union boss control for over a decade and is on the brink of financial disaster. A very good comparison is Texas vs Illinois, which state is more financially stable ?
jaja

United States

#1929 Oct 4, 2013
Dumb Greedy Republicons wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I checked, double-checked and re-checked and yep, that all CLEARLY defines REPUBLITARDS.....ALL THE WAY!!

Oh and FYI:

You're and Your explained:

You're is a contraction of you are. It has no other uses. This is a 100% rule. If you cannot expand it to 'you are' in your sentence, then it is wrong.

Examples:

The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.(Lily Tomlin)
(Expands to you are – correct)

Doing nothing is very hard to do. You never know when you're finished.(Leslie Nielsen)
(Expands to you are – correct)

Please ask Joan to post the parcel when you're in London.
(Expands to you are – correct)

You said that you couldn't believe you're ears.
(Does not expand to you are – should be your)

The word your sits before another word (usually a noun or a pronoun) to show that it belongs to "you" (e.g., your car, your arm), is of "you" (e.g., your picture, your photograph) or is related to "you" (e.g., your uncle).

Your is a possessive adjective.(Other possessive adjectives are: my, your, his, her, its, our, and their.)

Examples:

Our expert will answer your questions about pensions and savings.
(questions belonging to "you")

Sarah doesn't look like your sister. But I fuck my daddy all day long
(were all related to ")
god dam, it's topix, I'll spell your you're ur however tf I want you stupid gd libturd n gg 3r. Take money from the working, grab your hand out like every other n gg 3r and shut you hole nobody wants to hear you
jaja

United States

#1930 Oct 4, 2013
Dumb Corrupt Democrats wrote:
Want all states to look like Detroit. Illinois is next. A state that has has been under democrats/union boss control for over a decade and is on the brink of financial disaster. A very good comparison is Texas vs Illinois, which state is more financially stable ?
you can't tell anything to these fkn people, the only way to get rid of them would be a FEMA camp
Dumb Greedy Republicons

Lemont, IL

#1931 Oct 4, 2013
jaja wrote:
<quoted text>
god dam, it's topix, I'll spell your you're ur however tf I want you stupid gd libturd n gg 3r. Take money from the working, grab your hand out like every other n gg 3r and shut you hole nobody wants to hear you
It makes perfect sense that it's the illiterate sheep that support the republitard party. Who else could be so easily brainwashed by Faux news and taught to vote against their own best interests? They really got you now, using the racism factor and all: "I'm going to support the greedy money-hungry fat cats that do everything in their power to keep my dumbass broke over a colored man any day of the week." Yep, total republitard.
jaja

United States

#1932 Oct 4, 2013
Dumb Greedy Republicons wrote:
<quoted text>It makes perfect sense that it's the illiterate sheep that support the republitard party. Who else could be so easily brainwashed by Faux news and taught to vote against their own best interests? They really got you now, using the racism factor and all: "I'm going to support the greedy money-hungry fat cats that do everything in their power to keep my dumbass broke over a colored man any day of the week." Yep, total republitard.
it's not about race. I don't like blacks, but I am also from the south (by the grace of God) so I know how racist they are...therefore...but your too stupid. Additionally, I know this isn't going to sink in to your little monkey brain, the democrats are supporting everyone gets the same pay no matter what job and everyone gets the same healthcare plan so you can goto the er for little boo boo and everyone makes a welfare check and you can't afford the gas for your hunk of crap. Sht out a brain for once and use it. Hope you can understand those apples. At least the republicans are trying to stop it. You idiots are doing nothing but helping them along. Are you that stupid that you don't know fox news is the only news that is not controlled by the government, meaning, dot dot drrr, YOU are the one being controlled and us smart, working, providing our own for our families would appreciate y'all communist idiotic liberals pack your bags and get in your government funded Yugo and hobo your arse back to Iraq and pray to your Muslim God on your magic carpet with your black blue gum Muslim friend Obama. Take mccaine with ya and everybody else who works for the ilumati because beating sence into you wouldn't work either because you useless fks are beyond help
jaja

United States

#1933 Oct 4, 2013
Dumb Greedy Republicons wrote:
<quoted text>It makes perfect sense that it's the illiterate sheep that support the republitard party. Who else could be so easily brainwashed by Faux news and taught to vote against their own best interests? They really got you now, using the racism factor and all: "I'm going to support the greedy money-hungry fat cats that do everything in their power to keep my dumbass broke over a colored man any day of the week." Yep, total republitard.
there is a reason cousins shouldn't marry and your prime example
Dumb Greedy Republicons

Lemont, IL

#1934 Oct 4, 2013
jaja wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not about race. I don't like blacks, but I am also from the south (by the grace of God) so I know how racist they are...therefore...but your too stupid. Additionally, I know this isn't going to sink in to your little monkey brain, the democrats are supporting everyone gets the same pay no matter what job and everyone gets the same healthcare plan so you can goto the er for little boo boo and everyone makes a welfare check and you can't afford the gas for your hunk of crap. Sht out a brain for once and use it. Hope you can understand those apples. At least the republicans are trying to stop it. You idiots are doing nothing but helping them along. Are you that stupid that you don't know fox news is the only news that is not controlled by the government, meaning, dot dot drrr, YOU are the one being controlled and us smart, working, providing our own for our families would appreciate y'all communist idiotic liberals pack your bags and get in your government funded Yugo and hobo your arse back to Iraq and pray to your Muslim God on your magic carpet with your black blue gum Muslim friend Obama. Take mccaine with ya and everybody else who works for the ilumati because beating sence into you wouldn't work either because you useless fks are beyond help
*sigh*

Other than noting the fact that you don't know squat about me....I work for a living and have never in my life relied on a "handout" of any sort, I really don't have to say anything more here. Anyone just ATTEMPTING to read your illiterate gibberish of a rant will instantly understand why it's SO VERY important to pay attention in school or become easy prey to the brainwashing republitards on Faux news.

OBVIOUSLY, YOU are the one in need of some SERIOUS help.
jaja

United States

#1935 Oct 5, 2013
Dumb Greedy Republicons wrote:
<quoted text>*sigh*

Other than noting the fact that you don't know squat about me....I work for a living and have never in my life relied on a "handout" of any sort, I really don't have to say anything more here. Anyone just ATTEMPTING to read your illiterate gibberish of a rant will instantly understand why it's SO VERY important to pay attention in school or become easy prey to the brainwashing republitards on Faux news.

OBVIOUSLY, YOU are the one in need of some SERIOUS help.
yes, I think we need help! And getting rid of all you fks with your govt communist bs the way hitler tried to get rid of the Jews is probably the only way. So do society a favor and get a head start
die liberal die

United States

#1937 Oct 6, 2013
Dumb Greedy Republicons wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you take your racist, illiterate self back to the south where you came from? If the Piggly Wiggly and McDonald's in Alabama wouldn't hire your drunk redneck ass, what makes you think any place in Illinois would? Besides the fact that your "train of thought" is a rusty caboose on cement blocks, nobody would ever put you in front of any customers with your last three brown teeth and giant beergut.

You REALLY ARE a dumb-ass, aren't you? Hitler was a socialist you drunk, illiterate retard.
hitler was a socialist just like you. I am not a drunk, I have all my teeth, and believe me, I'll stay down south. You can have this fkn place along with the scams like you. All your governers are in prison where they blong in your crook county. Why don't you go to the south side and maybe they'll kill you for being white, hopefully, or maybe your so black your purple and that makes you blurple and then you'd be ok I guess. Your just like a Muslim. I said that about hitler because he killed everyone in government. That would be awesome. Hope you die also, and maybe someone would out it on YouTube so we can all laugh about it. I mean you kinda seem smart though, why are you such a waste of life? Here's a video you might like. Your probably to stupid to watch it though

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
die liberal die

United States

#1938 Oct 6, 2013
Greedy? I want to keep the money I make in my own pocket and not hand it to some piece of sht too lazy to work and you call me a dumb illiterate retard. Sounds to me like you need to take a look in the mirror. Maybe the glass will break and slit your throat
die liberal die

United States

#1939 Oct 6, 2013
I don't mean to keep posting, especially to a bunch of dam stupid libturds, i just wake up this early because I work for a living. I own my own legal business (which is none of your business) so I put in a lot of hours. I just wondered if you can explain to me if your so against socialist, why are you democratic? You claim to be brilliant, yet, you seem to be on the socialist agenda. Then call others illiterate. And tell me to take my @ss down south, where even though it's infested with non working alcoholic drug abusing blacks, it's still better than putting up with a bunch of gay pillow biting God hating libturds such as yourself.(assuming you didn't look in your mirror yet and it break and slit your throat. How unfortunate). But where are you from? Did your gay daddy go take a dump and out shot you? Cum is white, poo is brown, are you mixed? Just curious. You don't have to answer if you don't want to, we already know the answer by the way you carry yourself on here, we just wanted to see if you could be honest about yourself. You can kill yourself and you'd be doing yourself a favor to. All you gotta do is flush the commode. Bye now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flossmoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Graves for mayor in 2011? (Aug '08) 24 min black 75
Alderman election 2015 no opposition 26 min Change is needed 19
December 2015 Vargas 1 hr Not Going Away 15
Blue Island Red Light Cameras Illegal (Apr '12) 2 hr another tax 42
ex harvey police (Apr '09) 2 hr Black 58
how dumb are the crestwood p.d (Dec '11) 19 hr Mike 49
Illinois State Police Building on Cicero (Feb '12) 19 hr Mike 15
Flossmoor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Flossmoor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Flossmoor News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Flossmoor

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:06 am PST

Bleacher Report12:06AM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans: Complete Week 17 Preview for Tennessee
NBC Sports 3:43 AM
Jay Cutler on Bears: "Everyone could get axed"
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Colts' Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Bears vs. Vikings: What Experts Are Saying About Chicago
NBC Sports 6:03 AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center